• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Draft Chat

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any tips for someone who is fat and lazy and refuses to change their diet?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk prefers lumpy protein shakes...

giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is different, but how about an And One draft? Ten man teams, open draft, the catch is, if you draft an HOF player, the next round, you must select a one time or less all star that played with him...
Example, I get the first pick in the draft, I choose MJ...when the second round comes, I have to take a Bull with no more than one AS appearance. If I have the #1 pick and take a non HOFer, my next pick is anyone I want

I like this idea and I got another one as well. This is either going to be the worst idea ever (well other than Milk's) or a really fun idea.

Ok so the first round you pick a player. Any player (post AS appearance draft so 1951)

Then in the 2nd round is where it gets fun.

You go by all-star appearances like a salary cap but a different idea.

Kareem has the most all-star appearances at 19. So we will make the ceiling 20.

Whoever you pick in the first round your next round pick will be affected by your pick.

Ex: you select MJ and he has 14 all-star appearances so your next pick has to be the total of 20 and you can't go over it. So you can only select a player with 6 AS appearances or less.

If you pick Kareem, you have to select a player with 1 AS appearance or a non all-star. But say with your second round pick you take non-AS or 0. Your 3rd round pick with be availale to any player bc you have 20 left to spend.

So we could do a two round $20 cap and making it a 20 player draft. Two lineups, one for each quarter or just do a 10-15 player draft...

Last edited:
Reactions: TJL

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Except with trade ups, it would have to be $20 per 2 picks... or would that be factored in? Like, if you traded up, you still have the same 2 round cap, so it would be 3 players at 20. Although, that may discourage trading.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Except with trade ups, it would have to be $20 per 2 picks... or would that be factored in? Like, if you traded up, you still have the same 2 round cap, so it would be 3 players at 20. Although, that may discourage trading.

Trades complicate things. I guess for this draft it would only be player trades. Pick trades would make things too complicated.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ritzarmy I would like to say I am sorry to hear about the Caps being bounced - but I'm not, so......... :)

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry Ritz, just know that as a casual fan of the Penguins, I'm sure this loss means much more to you than the win does to me.... :)

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this idea and I got another one as well. This is either going to be the worst idea ever (well other than Milk's) or a really fun idea.

Ok so the first round you pick a player. Any player (post AS appearance draft so 1951)

Whoever you pick in the first round your next round pick will be affected by your pick.

Ex: you select MJ and he has 14 all-star appearances so your next pick has to be the total of 20 and you can't go over it. So you can only select a player with 6 AS appearances or less.

If you pick Kareem, you have to select a player with 1 AS appearance or a non all-star. But say with your second round pick you take non-AS or 0. Your 3rd round pick with be availale to any player bc you have 20 left to spend.

So we could do a two round $20 cap and making it a 20 player draft. Two lineups, one for each quarter or just do a 10-15 player draft...

Going to be hard to keep track of, but I like it a lot.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool idea, you will have stacked teams it's almost just an open draft because you have Kareem with 19 and Kobe with 18 then nobody else has more than 15. You can get very good players with 5.

I think it's a cool idea but it's honestly just an open draft.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool idea, you will have stacked teams it's almost just an open draft because you have Kareem with 19 and Kobe with 18 then nobody else has more than 15. You can get very good players with 5.

I think it's a cool idea but it's honestly just an open draft.

We could make different rules that limits the pool? @Nosferatu