• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MJ used Steroids?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to start this by saying that I personally have next to no moral issue with PEDs in a sport that does not consider them illegal. I do not think the NBA really thinks they are illegal because their suspensions are so few and far between they either do not test adequately or they do not suspend every body who tests positive. A rule not enforced for what ever reason is not a rule. (I will add that I think that PEDs should be tested for at every level with an increasing necessity the younger the athletes.)

This is obviously going to hit home for a lot of you and I doubt that many if any will respond rationally but let's try to see this with an open mind as it being a possibility.

Some mostly agreed upon generalities:

HGH and steroids are a very effective way to recover from physical activity, this is what allows muscles to be built faster. You can work out a lot more with more energy.

MJ was extremely competitive.

MJ was "difficult to get along with" as a teammate.

MJ had a receding hairline.

Steroids/HGH and PEDs in general were rampant in MLB in the 90s, most likely in several other sports as well and HGH still very much so in the NFL.

HGH has been abused by athletes since the 1960's.

Steroids were first synthesized in 1931 and was used by many, most notably the Governator.

Steroids can cause Roid Rage and receding hair line.

MJ played for a baseball team in the mid 90s.

MJ gained 21 pounds of lean muscle in 1 offseason with Tim Grover. To put that in perspective, if you are 5' 10" you would put on almost 19 pounds of lean muscle in 4 months...

Tim Grover trained Wade and Kobe, one of which is all but convicted of steroid use and the other which shows all the signs of steroid use.

Growth hormone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anabolic steroid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How to Spot a Steroid User - Steroid Abuse .com

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Side Effects

Attack Athletics

http://pastebin.com/LLVXjTyd

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO at the OP desperately attempting to diminish Jordan in a futile attempt to put him on the same level as LeRoids.

Jordan was always extremely competitive AND he was only difficult to get along with if you were a slacker on the court.

Receding hairline? ROFL... half of all men in the world have receding hairlines. ROFL

The rest of your "evidence" is laughably absurd and terribly weak.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol that's all you have? Foolish speculation.

I do agree on PEDs being a league created issue to some extent, and especially HGH to recover from injuries is beneficial with limited harm. I think the biggest reason they are banned in most professional leagues is because it would seriously hurt them with parents and the whole family friendly image if juicing were to actually be allowed. But I don't have a problem with any adult doing anything to improve themselves.

When it is illegal in your sport and you are seeking a competitive advantage it does become cheating, though.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFLMAO at the OP desperately attempting to diminish Jordan in a futile attempt to put him on the same level as LeRoids.

I am not trying to diminish Jordan, if that were even possible his punching teammates, constant adultery, degenerate gambling, frequent poker games with well known drug dealers, his fathers suspicious murder, and his old man pettiness would have done that. You either see people for who they are or what you want them to be, I am trying to have a rational conversation with those capable of having it.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not trying to diminish Jordan, if that were even possible his punching teammates, constant adultery, degenerate gambling, frequent poker games with well known drug dealers, his fathers suspicious murder, and his old man pettiness would have done that. You either see people for who they are or what you want them to be, I am trying to have a rational conversation with those capable of having it.

I am not trying to diminish Jordan,:wtf2:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look at Lebron and then look at Jordan. I think it's fairly obvious that if any player used peds in the NBA it's Lebron.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TheLoneGranger

Hahahaha, this thread will be huge.

Let's look at Lebron and then look at Jordan. I think it's fairly obvious that if any player used peds in the NBA it's Lebron.

And that fucking Kobe is who got them all going.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TheLoneGranger

Hahahaha, this thread will be huge.

And that fucking Kobe is who got them all going.

I'm not hating on Lebron, so no need for deflection. Kobe and MJ have the normal NBA, body type. Lebron is muscled up and built like an NFL TE. If you were going to speculate on who the roid user was, it would have to be James.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karl Malone, Alonzo Mourning, David Robinson, Scottie Pippen, MJ.... Not really a doubt in my mind. Also not a concern. If the NBA cared it wouldn't be guys like Lindsey Hunter that get/got popped.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree that Jordan was and still is a piece of, scum, as a human being.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course MJ was on the juice.

Anyone that claims otherwise is either stupid or in denial, probably both.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not hating on Lebron, so no need for deflection. Kobe and MJ have the normal NBA, body type. Lebron is muscled up and built like an NFL TE. If you were going to speculate on who the roid user was, it would have to be James.

Really? Look at Kobe's arms. Look at the difference between MJ before and later in his career.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALl I am saying is it is conceivable that MJ used and if 1 of those 3 used it is increasingly more likely they all used.

Jordan's body never broke-down the way Kobe and Wade's bodies are doing. Christ, Wade's expanding jaw-line is a classic side-effect of HGH abuse.

Get a clue...

I am glad you mentioned this...even if in a different thread. MJ retired twice remember? Maybe he was secretly banned from the league or maybe his body was wearing down and needed to recover from PED abuse?

and stop deflecting, either you can discuss this or you can't.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think chances are MJ used some form of PED. I also think chances are Lebron and Wade use. My guess.. and it's just that.. more than half the league uses. I really don't care who uses. I just don't. The only all-star caliber player that I would be shocked if they used was Reggie Miller.