• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Minnesota Week/Game thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We open up as 3 point favorites. Need to lick those wounds and come out strong on O at home. Hopefully Cabinda is back or I have no idea who the hell plays in middle while Smith sits first half. Unbelieveable the luck we've had with LB injuries

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Bell and Cabinda out till at least OSU game. Looks like Minny lost a very good DE and a couple other players for this week as well

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBU. What's the name of that DE? Reason I ask isomeone kid that went to my HS is 2nd string for Minnesota as FS FR. DeLattiboudere, Winston. While obviously rooting for us would be cool since seldom does anyone go to play D1 ball.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBU. What's the name of that DE? Reason I ask isomeone kid that went to my HS is 2nd string for Minnesota as FS FR. DeLattiboudere, Winston. While obviously rooting for us would be cool since seldom does anyone go to play D1 ball.

Devers is out at DE for Minny

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the current weather forecast and the injuries on both sides, I am going 31-26 in a very sloppy game that the Lions pull out

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny 30 - PSU 24

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deep 80-yard pass to McSorely to tie the game which lead to the game-winning FG on the next series. Nice recovery and on we go.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused? We have a game winning TD run by Barkley in OT. Overall we played a good game and I can only complain about the o-line. Thankfully McSorely is getting quite good at scrambling and throwing the ball away or we would have had alot of sacks instead of zero. He and Barkley behind a solid o-line would be something to see.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deep 80-yard pass to McSorely to tie the game which lead to the game-winning FG on the next series. Nice recovery and on we go.

I meant Barkley for McSorely. Thinking and writing in a hurry.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused? We have a game winning TD run by Barkley in OT. Overall we played a good game and I can only complain about the o-line. Thankfully McSorely is getting quite good at scrambling and throwing the ball away or we would have had alot of sacks instead of zero. He and Barkley behind a solid o-line would be something to see.

Gaia is terrible, Nelson and Mahon are average at best....sense a pattern here, those are the guys BOB left us on OL. Franklin's guys starting to get run and getting better....McGovern and Bates, help on way with Menet, Fries, Jenkins, etc going forward after this season. McSorely moves the pocket well, one of his strong points. Glad he finally started using his legs yesterday, especially pulling it from BArkley some times and making plays to keep D honest.

Hell of a job by Pry as well. He is piecing together a Frankenstein defense with spare parts and guys who should not be on field for another year. Team definitely seemed to take a step, come together and gel after the big play to Irvin Charles. Trace continued to use his leg, D kept the aggression up as well.

Hopefully this propels them rest of season and they continue to grow. Need to get the W next week because we'll need a minor miracle to beat OSU