• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Leach football is creeping into the SEC

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC used to laugh at the hurry-up-No-Huddle spread passing offense of the Big12.. then Mizzou and a$m came to the sec … then the sec complained how it was dangerous to play like that!!!

So imagine how I felt when I was reviewing the Football Stats today and I find 4 sec teams in the top 25 Passing Offense category. LSU#2, Bama#3, Florida #22, and a$m #24 --- Looks like the Big12 to me lol...

2 of those teams were in the top 25 in Scoring Defense (Florida giving up 14.1 points per game and Bama giving up17 points per game … which sec fan would point that they still play defense in the SEC … and they would be correct.

But I should politely point out that Florida has played 2 FBS teams and a bunch of nobodies before they allow LSU to score 42 points, and Bama has one of the weakest SOS in the Nation this year and gave up 31 against Ole Miss and 28 against a$m (which would indicate those low g Defense stats will rise as the season get tougher...

So the 3 yards and a cloud of dust is become a passing happy Conference. If you all want to come over to the Big 12 you are welcome (except a$m of-course) … lol

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was it, appearing on The Fear Factor, OP?
4H23G4m76Sbq.jpg

Is Joe as cranked in real life?

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC used to laugh at the hurry-up-No-Huddle spread passing offense of the Big12.. then Mizzou and a$m came to the sec … then the sec complained how it was dangerous to play like that!!!

So imagine how I felt when I was reviewing the Football Stats today and I find 4 sec teams in the top 25 Passing Offense category. LSU#2, Bama#3, Florida #22, and a$m #24 --- Looks like the Big12 to me lol...

2 of those teams were in the top 25 in Scoring Defense (Florida giving up 14.1 points per game and Bama giving up17 points per game … which sec fan would point that they still play defense in the SEC … and they would be correct.

But I should politely point out that Florida has played 2 FBS teams and a bunch of nobodies before they allow LSU to score 42 points, and Bama has one of the weakest SOS in the Nation this year and gave up 31 against Ole Miss and 28 against a$m (which would indicate those low g Defense stats will rise as the season get tougher...

So the 3 yards and a cloud of dust is become a passing happy Conference. If you all want to come over to the Big 12 you are welcome (except a$m of-course) … lol
How’d that OU dick taste yesterday?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time all of these teams ran more plays per game than Oklahoma??

Missouri
Mississippi
aTm
Auburn
LSU
Arkansas
Georgia
Kentucky
Florida
Mississippi State
Alabama
Tennessee

tenor.gif

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No thanks, we actually like to win playoff games....

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Diego said, we watched this tool play this game for over 10 years on Rivals. PRETENDING to be Texas fan, thought he just somehow forgot to ever post anything about them.

His topics are the Sec and Tamu. That's it. Even the mods there finally realized his game and starting banning him for it.

Don't fall for this LIAR.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Diego said, we watched this tool play this game for over 10 years on Rivals. PRETENDING to be Texas fan, thought he just somehow forgot to ever post anything about them.

His topics are the Sec and Tamu. That's it. Even the mods there finally realized his game and starting banning him for it.

Don't fall for this LIAR.
if you would like to dispute the fact feels free to … but you can't because they are accurate … so it is bamagrad75 who make stuff up

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you would like to dispute the fact feels free to … but you can't because they are accurate … so it is bamagrad75 who make stuff up
So you took offense to this, but you’re OK with the donkey semen and OU penis.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, you can ask anyone who was on Rivals what ended up happening to you...continued bannings because you never talked about Texas, just nasty thread after nasty thread about the SEC & Tamu.

You are a one trick pony & that trick has gotten old & tired.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you can ask anyone who was on Rivals what ended up happening to you...continued bannings because you never talked about Texas, just nasty thread after nasty thread about the SEC & Tamu.

You are a one trick pony & that trick has gotten old & tired.
??? I am not banned from Rival ??? I continue to post there when every I want … so do you just make this stuff up as you go along???

I noticed you did not actually address the facts I presented … very disappointing … when you are confronted with the facts --- you result to name calling.

so let me be the first to congratulate you on a great come back ...I just feel it was great how you supported your opinions with facts, data, and logical conclusion...

lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time all of these teams ran more plays per game than Oklahoma??

Missouri
Mississippi
aTm
Auburn
LSU
Arkansas
Georgia
Kentucky
Florida
Mississippi State
Alabama
Tennessee

It's hard to find the right answer.

You can quote me on that.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple.

- Barry Switzer -

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? I am not banned from Rival ??? I continue to post there when every I want … so do you just make this stuff up as you go along???

I noticed you did not actually address the facts I presented … very disappointing … when you are confronted with the facts --- you result to name calling.

so let me be the first to congratulate you on a great come back ...I just feel it was great how you supported your opinions with facts, data, and logical conclusion...

lol

You have drawn bans there, repeatedly. Same old lies, twisting the truth.

As for the rest, your usual blah, blah, blah. Seems the hooplans have already figured out your game. You won't be any more successful here than you were on Rivals.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have drawn bans there, repeatedly. Same old lies, twisting the truth.

As for the rest, your usual blah, blah, blah. Seems the hooplans have already figured out your game. You won't be any more successful here than you were on Rivals.
you took that logic class over at a$m didn't you
… time to use the ignore button ...

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this thread dissing the SEC or complimenting them on their offenses? :noidea:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with not all, but most of you Rivals dudes? 5 years ago when the "Ban Hammer" existed your migrating herd would have been thinned to a few within a standard pay cycle.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Leach. Texas Tech will probably fire him again!