• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Cammalleri

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we do this deal ? Flames get Bret Connolly Lightning get Mike Cammalleri and a 3rd round draft pick in 2014. This seems to be the rumor going around

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh Connolly and a 3rd for Cammalleri is a bit of a reach in my opinion, especially considering he's a UFA. Tbh with Connolly's potential i'd want something else in return along with Cammalleri.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh Connolly and a 3rd for Cammalleri is a bit of a reach in my opinion, especially considering he's a UFA. Tbh with Connolly's potential i'd want something else in return along with Cammalleri.
Yes it is but it would address a major need on this team right now. really were does connolly fit in with the lightning ? with Killorn, Drouin, St.Louis, Purcell, Panik, Palat, Filppula, Johnson, Nikita Kucherov, Vladislav Namestnikov and Stamkos. Thats a total of 11 forwards that are top 9 guys at least! there really is no place for connolly to fit in on the lightning! it's best to move him to address a major need and with our scouting staff getting a 3rd round pick would be great also! also forgot adam erne I project him in the top 9 group! Yzerman needs to move connolly to address a major need at center.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a good chance tampa could resign Cammalleri it would be smart he can play wing and center! it would be wise because if val or stamkos got hurt next year you could put him at center. I think 4.5 million per 3 years would do it. You keep him then maybe move out another forward for a defenseman during the summer.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolts do have depth up front going forward but i'm not sure about trading Connolly for Cammalleri, I don't think the value is there. I just think with Connolly's potential, I think trading Connolly for Cammalleri is a bad trade for the bolts. Personally I don't Connolly is a long term fit but I think they could get better value for him than trading him for Cammalleri. I think the bolts could acquire Cammalleri without trading Connolly. I think you save Connolly and trade him that's going to enhance his value, perhaps you trade as part of a package deal in the summer for Alex Edler, perhaps a prospect swap, I don't know about doobee but Connolly for Despres or Dumolin makes sense for both sides?

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolts do have depth up front going forward but i'm not sure about trading Connolly for Cammalleri, I don't think the value is there. I just think with Connolly's potential, I think trading Connolly for Cammalleri is a bad trade for the bolts. Personally I don't Connolly is a long term fit but I think they could get better value for him than trading him for Cammalleri. I think the bolts could acquire Cammalleri without trading Connolly. I think you save Connolly and trade him that's going to enhance his value, perhaps you trade as part of a package deal in the summer for Alex Edler, perhaps a prospect swap, I don't know about doobee but Connolly for Despres or Dumolin makes sense for both sides?

I would see about landing one of Winnipeg's defensemen for Brett Connolly - they have a nice group of d-men in Winnipeg