• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan @ Nebrasketball

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were the same refs that fucked us over in the UMASS game

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is the Husker game that I want to go to dadburnit!

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could deck those fucking referees.......

You're in our fucking house! You don't favor the away team just because they're Michigan for fuck sake

There were a few shady calls. The irony in that was Nebraska getting the ball right back off a turnover each time. Haha.

Good game. You guys played tough and hit a lot of clutch shots...including your FTs. Just gotta get your big man to quit walking and tap in those put-backs.

:suds:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just bummed out is all :pout:

We Husker fans can just never get away from the doom and gloom

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had the wife DVR it as I worked late tonight.

It's amazing how hard it is to draw a charge anymore and then someone does it by the book and still gets called with a block. That being said, we had periods of falling in love with the jump shot which turned into scoring droughts again. I thought those really cost us plus some really bad/unforced turnovers. Smith had a few opportunities 1on1 with Morgan and just threw it back out to the perimeter. Really thought he should have taken it to him. Wasn't able to see the last 11 seconds because it ran past 10:00 and she didn't record the show afterwards to be safe. Freakin Amateur.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was flipping back and forth between this game and other shows. agree that I thought the refs screwed up a few calls. agree with antone112 that the scoring droughts are pathetic. watching gallegos throw up some ill advised bricks would usually get me to turn the channel. I also thought timmy made a poor choice on that last play. petteway driving was a good call, but why would you have him do it from the left side like that? he had to dribble right through 4 Michigan guys. should have started at the top. Then Smith missing that tip back, oh man, oh so close. Also thought Smith definitely needs some work, when you call for the ball inside, you've got to be ready to do something with it.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heartbreaking game and a game Nebraska should have won. They had their opportunities. You're 11-11 on free throws but then miss your only one with 34 seconds left to tie the game? Gotta make your free throws in the clutch, AND they need to get to the line more than 12 times a game. That being said, I really like watching this team play and like what Miles is doing in Lincoln. For the most part this team is so much more enjoyable to watch than the teams of 2,3,4,5 years ago. They're competitve and can actually score when they really want to unlike in years past when they were lucky to score 50 points a game.

They needed that win as we all know wins will be hard to come by in this league. But I am pleased with the progress Miles is making and hope it continues.

P.S. Pinnacle Bank sounded like a library on t.v. last night. That needs to change.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, it did sound quite on TV last night. But it looked way better than devaney. Devaney always looked so dark when it was on TV.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The crowd took itself out of the game a lot. The Michigan bench was more active.

Miles will get it put together. He's still got one arm tied behind his back.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all there was only a fraction of the students back and the process for reserving tickets really hurt student attendance. Also it would be nice if everyone not in the student section could stand and cheer for more than ten seconds at a time. At one point there was less than two minutes left and everyone started sitting down. Is it really too much to ask to stand and cheer for 3 minutes at the end of the game?