• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan - MSU tunnel incident

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This rivalry just continues to get uglier by the year. Very interested to see what the BIG and authorities do about it

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know the whole story. the only video released looks like it's only showing the ending of the scuffle. Of course nothing is shown as to what started it.

Like to know how one single UM player got himself isolated by himself in the middle of 20 spartan players. How did that happen???

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know the whole story. the only video released looks like it's only showing the ending of the scuffle. Of course nothing is shown as to what started it.

Like to know how one single UM player got himself isolated by himself in the middle of 20 spartan players. How did that happen???

Here's a glimpse. Supports my suspicions. UM was in their feelings and doing a lot of barking. Follow #1 for UM. That's the guy.

And by the way, this tweet is from a UM fan, not an MSU apologist.

Also, none of this excuses what happened. Just adds some context.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is the kind of assshole that can make a guy want to fight him just by shaking his hand. When James Franklin just complained that they had issues in the tunnel and they weren't the first and definitely wouldn't be the last, Harbaugh blamed him personally and then his team for causing it. Same just at the end of last year when Ohio State almost had a halftime fight when U of M chased them into the tunnel.

Tape dont lie. Those Spartans are gonna be suspended and deserve it. That's not acceptable no matter who started it. But we all know it's always the second guy who gets caught.

There's no reason they couldn't redo it and add a separate tunnel. And until they do they should definitely have a policy to keep these teams separated. Until they do either it will ,eep beinga problem.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is the kind of assshole that can make a guy want to fight him just by shaking his hand. When James Franklin just complained that they had issues in the tunnel and they weren't the first and definitely wouldn't be the last, Harbaugh blamed him personally and then his team for causing it. Same just at the end of last year when Ohio State almost had a halftime fight when U of M chased them into the tunnel.

Tape dont lie. Those Spartans are gonna be suspended and deserve it. That's not acceptable no matter who started it. But we all know it's always the second guy who gets caught.

There's no reason they couldn't redo it and add a separate tunnel. And until they do they should definitely have a policy to keep these teams separated. Until they do either it will ,eep beinga problem.
Big house built in 1927. First, very obtuse to say just simply add a 2nd tunnel to a 100 yr old stadium. second, not been an issue very often for last 100 yrs. Maybe just teach moo u kids to not act like children regardless of outcome and go 10 on 1 on a guy or beat a dude with a helmet like a bunch of baby back bitches!

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big house built in 1927. First, very obtuse to say just simply add a 2nd tunnel to a 100 yr old stadium. second, not been an issue very often for last 100 yrs. Maybe just teach moo u kids to not act like children regardless of outcome and go 10 on 1 on a guy or beat a dude with a helmet like a bunch of baby back bitches!
Maybe teach 'moo u kids' not to run alone into the middle of 50 pissed off guys and run your mouth.

Listen I'm not excusing those thugs at all. But let's not pretend like it happened for no reason. If you're walking down the street minding your own business and you get jumped, that's fucked up. If you're walking into a biker bar and calling everyone a bunch of sissies, it's hard to feel bad for you when you catch a beating. Yeah, they still shouldn't touch you. Yeah, it's still assault. Yeah, they should get in trouble for it. But nobody's gonna feel bad for you.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short answer probably is: He's a dumbass

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe teach 'moo u kids' not to run alone into the middle of 50 pissed off guys and run your mouth.

Listen I'm not excusing those thugs at all. But let's not pretend like it happened for no reason. If you're walking down the street minding your own business and you get jumped, that's fucked up. If you're walking into a biker bar and calling everyone a bunch of sissies, it's hard to feel bad for you when you catch a beating. Yeah, they still shouldn't touch you. Yeah, it's still assault. Yeah, they should get in trouble for it. But nobody's gonna feel bad for you.
He was running toward the locker room. And yes most likely running his suck. But be a man and fight one on one, then they both get suspended. I am not defending them, their ass-whooping is almost guaranteed a direct result from their mouth. But 10 on 1 kicking a man on the ground or mobbing a guy and busting his face with a helmet is a bitch move.

That is the problem with this generation, they dont take an ass-whooping as a lesson, but as a challenge to shoot or mob stomp someone because to them that redeems their pride in some sick twisted manner.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a glimpse. Supports my suspicions. UM was in their feelings and doing a lot of barking. Follow #1 for UM. That's the guy.

And by the way, this tweet is from a UM fan, not an MSU apologist.

Also, none of this excuses what happened. Just adds some context.

#1 one looked like he was taunting the hell out of the Spartan players, and got a little of what he deserved. plus, by himself, went in with all the spartan players headed to the locker room, no doubt talking shit all the way in. Truthfully................... who started it? #1.

I have a hard time giving a pass to those who go overboard in their taunting. Losing is tough, sure, jaw a little bit because you haven't been respected in years, but people need to realize when enough is enough. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And about the antiquated design of the toilet bowl, one tunnel is obviously not a good idea as by visible examples of what's been going on for years. need to separate the teams after the game and only allow 1 team to head to their locker room at a time. And you'd be surprised what can be modified on building renovations nowadays. Its possible to redesign the field access tunnels. hmmm, maybe it's time. ya think?

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was running toward the locker room. And yes most likely running his suck. But be a man and fight one on one, then they both get suspended. I am not defending them, their ass-whooping is almost guaranteed a direct result from their mouth. But 10 on 1 kicking a man on the ground or mobbing a guy and busting his face with a helmet is a bitch move.

That is the problem with this generation, they dont take an ass-whooping as a lesson, but as a challenge to shoot or mob stomp someone because to them that redeems their pride in some sick twisted manner.

Just to be clear, he was skipping his way into a group of msu players who were walking towards the locker room.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, 4 MSU players are going to be suspended.........

IMO, they should suspend michigan's #1 as well for a couple games.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, 4 MSU players are going to be suspended.........

IMO, they should suspend michigan's #1 as well for a couple games.

Being a dumbass is no reason to suspend a kid.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he started the whole thing. left his team and inserted himself where he had no business being. watch the video from the field
Harbaugh likes the chirping. You can see it in how he is himself. The two teams should have never been together. That is the coaches fault.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU suspends 4 more players, making 8 total.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mel Tucker is a dumbass and a third rate coach at best. Sit the whole team, rest of season. It’s not like little sister was going to do much anyway.

Fuck MSU

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mel Tucker is a dumbass and a third rate coach at best. Sit the whole team, rest of season. It’s not like little sister was going to do much anyway.

Fuck MSU

Third rate coach is 2-1 against your joke of a team.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Third rate coach is 2-1 against your joke of a team.
Maybe you can find a single post I have ever made saying I like Harbaugh. Michigan sucking over the last couple of years in the game with the little sister, in no way shape or form changes what I said about tucker and his merry band of street thugs.

Doesn't change that MSU and Tucker are staying home for the holidays either. The good side is that there will be a lot less air traffic out of GRR, so flights should be cheaper.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck MSU
couldn't agree more. He's a coordinator at best.

sit the whole team? no.

I do believe #1 on the Wolverines deserves some discipline as well. He decided to take taunting too far and essentially caused the whole mess. You don't poke a bear continually and then act surprised you got attacked. He's an idiot.