• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan May Have Finally Found a Quarterback

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to her, no one is allowed to discuss Michigan football except Michigan fans. Everyone else should only focus on their own teams, while refusing to post in the Michigan forum.
So it really is a chick?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you looking for directions to the Michigan forum?

Anyway, this is why people make fun of Michigan fans around here. But have at it.

Yes, because all people want to hear about on this forum is Alabama.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Peters may be the answer to Michigan's sluggish offense. He looks relaxed, gets the ball out of his hands quickly, appears to have the confidence of the team, and led Michigan to two TDs. I'm not ready to say he's a star, but he certainly looks better at this moment than anything we've seen to date. Let's go, Blue!

Any QB will look like a star if they're playing vs Rutgers and replacing Okorn/Speight. If he's a poor QB that's a win for Michigan. If he's at least average that's a SB win for Michigan with what they've had to put up with. Not sure why Jim took so long to make the switch.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to her, no one is allowed to discuss Michigan football except Michigan fans. Everyone else should only focus on their own teams, while refusing to post in the Michigan forum.

Hey, Nancy, you don't know anything about me. Please show me where I said, "No one is allowed to discuss Michigan football except Michigan fans. Everyone else should only focus on their own team."

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Nancy, you don't know anything about me. Please show me where I said, "No one is allowed to discuss Michigan football except Michigan fans. Everyone else should only focus on their own team."
Any time I discuss Michigan you go crying telling me that I should worry about my own team.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with you. Who the fuck makes this thread in such a meaningless game.
A dude that doesn't accept how bad Speight sucks.

This Peters kid can't be very good. He was third on the depth chart.

It's simple math.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just yesterday you were criticizing that idea. You can't have it both ways. Well, I guess you can try if you want to look like a fool.

I don't consider a 10-2 season a "lost" season.
dySdxsC.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just yesterday you were criticizing that idea. You can't have it both ways. Well, I guess you can try if you want to look like a fool.

I don't consider a 10-2 season a "lost" season.
I've been saying all week that Peters should be starting but you said no that you should care more about winning games this season rather than preparing for next.

You can't tell the difference between a team who has no shot at winning the division or making the playoffs and no discernible offense vs a team that is playing for a conference title and a playoff spot, needing to get style points with the committee, while scoring 50 points a week.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a even full game......but they have found a QB?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying all week that Peters should be starting but you said no that you should care more about winning games this season rather than preparing for next.

You can't tell the difference between a team who has no shot at winning the division or making the playoffs and no discernible offense vs a team that is playing for a conference title and a playoff spot, needing to get style points with the committee, while scoring 50 points a week.

Please show me.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a even full game......but they have found a QB?

Read much? It had bearly been five minutes actually. I said Michigan may have found a quarterback.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and that's another TD for Michigan in the first five minutes of the second half.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, my question was, "Did Michigan State fire Dantonio? Second, Michigan isn't spending 11 million a year for a mediocre offense. THAT would be "illegal," though some programs may take that path. Michigan fans can make as many excuses as they want to--just as "idiot" Michigan State fans did last year. Frankly, it's not your business how well paid the coaching staff is. YOU're not paying their salaries. Michigan is in its relationship with Harbaugh for the long haul, which means that sometimes the team is going to win, and sometimes it's going to lose. Rational people understand that that's the nature of competitive sports.

If I were you, I'd be focused on the very tough games Michigan State will be playing in the next few weeks, not the status of the Michigan coaching staff. But, hats off to you in your win against Michigan.

Please show me.
So is everyone forbidden from talking about Michigan or just me?