• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Holmes arrested

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1 less running back going into the summer.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Holmes has been Rrested for two counts of simple assault and one of malicious wounding. He is being held without bail. Rumor is it was a fight outside of TOTS.

This does not sound like Holmes to me so I am chrious to find out more about the situation. The MW charge is a class 3 felony though and would get him aUtomatically suspended from the team.

Was anyone there? WTF!!!

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Holmes has been Rrested for two counts of simple assault and one of malicious wounding. He is being held without bail. Rumor is it was a fight outside of TOTS.

This does not sound like Holmes to me so I am chrious to find out more about the situation. The MW charge is a class 3 felony though and would get him aUtomatically suspended from the team.

Was anyone there? WTF!!!
Too many rails?

JDVT5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be a blessing in disguise. Holmes was looking like he was growing into a good RB from what I heard/read this spring, but not enough to separate himself from Edmunds or JC. What I feared was that this year's RB situation was going to be just like last years. This is Edmunds' time to shine as many people think JC is going to be a change of pace back. AND hopefully this gives Jarrett the full-time punt return job.

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This could be a blessing in disguise. Holmes was looking like he was growing into a good RB from what I heard/read this spring, but not enough to separate himself from Edmunds or JC. What I feared was that this year's RB situation was going to be just like last years. This is Edmunds' time to shine as many people think JC is going to be a change of pace back. AND hopefully this gives Jarrett the full-time punt return job.

This kid's career and everything he worked for may be pissed away, and you're talking about it as a blessing? That's rough.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he even old enough to be at TOTS?

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid's career and everything he worked for may be pissed away, and you're talking about it as a blessing? That's rough.

I think he meant it more as a "Darren Evans getting hurt and RW shining in his absence" kind of thing. But from the initial rumors, he stabbed some guy outside of TOTS, which is completely unacceptable. I've also heard multiple accounts of him being somewhat of a thug at parties. So I'm not sure he's really someone we want representing our school.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
copy pasta from his facebook (its public) https://www.facebook.com/michael.holmes.7921?ref=ts&fref=ts:
nya Spencer Brandon
2 hours ago near Edgewater, MD
Ok and the story goes like this my son Michael Holmes's girlfriend got jumped by two girls and a guy And micheal pulls them off of her the guy hits my son And the two girls and guys go to the police station and have my son arrested and now the other 3 r gettin arrested now I've had enough I guess my son was supose to let his girlfriend get beat up in his face and not pull them off of her so tell the story rite b4 u go tell it his girlfriend has two cuts on her face and the other three have nothing

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
copy pasta from his facebook (its public) https://www.facebook.com/michael.holmes.7921?ref=ts&fref=ts:
nya Spencer Brandon
2 hours ago near Edgewater, MD
Ok and the story goes like this my son Michael Holmes's girlfriend got jumped by two girls and a guy And micheal pulls them off of her the guy hits my son And the two girls and guys go to the police station and have my son arrested and now the other 3 r gettin arrested now I've had enough I guess my son was supose to let his girlfriend get beat up in his face and not pull them off of her so tell the story rite b4 u go tell it his girlfriend has two cuts on her face and the other three have nothing

Bitches be crazy.

Also, he's stupid for having a public facebook page

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:exploding:

Really need things to work out with Drew Harris now...

I feel like we needed that regardless. I'm pretty sure Edmunds was going to be our guy anyways but this might bury Holmes and open reps for someone else.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to let this one play out before I comment much but this will likely open up reps for others later on