• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills Game Thread

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cards-fins1,

Good, well thought out responses RE the Safety & PI calls. I'll add something regarding the Hughes penalty: Hughes bumped a ref during a potential altercation between players. That's never a good decision. I've seen other guys draw penalties like that before. They deserved the penalty calls also.

TKO Spikes, your team got outplayed on the field (see my previous post RE stats from the game) RE smoking crack: I have no interest in doing that. RE the penalties: There have been some games that the Fins' didn't get some important calls. It happens. The bottom line is the Bills needed to win but didn't make the plays when they needed to. Complaining on another teams' board wont make it better for your team. Good luck to your team for the rest of the season (especially against the Pats).

Thanks Fan, and great point involving Hughes. I totally forgot he made contact w/the ref. That's an absolute no-no and you're absolutely correct. Pretty much everytime I've seen a player make contact (in the same regard) w/a ref its a flag. All in all, outside of maybe a couple of borderline calls, I thought it was a pretty solidly officiated game.....although I know Buffalo and their fans probably would not agree.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok cards. I didn't mean to stir the pot this much. We can agree to disagree on the officiating and we do agree Miami played the better 60 minutes. Good luck to you as well, hopefully the Pats hit some bumps in the road along the way.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs definitely missed some calls but it wasn't a one way street. 7/11 pushed off Grimes who fell to the ground on an important 3rd down in the first half that lead to points. I won't bother going on as its over but they were good and bad for both teams not just the Fins. I agree that it will be interesting to see both teams progress over the next few years I hope it's one of these teams that takes out the patsies year after year!