• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, no shit. Anyone that hasn't figured out that trash travels faster than legit news on SM is entirely new to the medium.

Your continued calling this story false news and accusing the creator of the article of things not yet established in fact is quite telling. There will be plenty of time for critical analysis once the facts are known. It would be prudent to wait for that before showing such bias IMO.

All we know for sure about McMurphy's story as of right now is a couple of things he originally included were later changed as facts came to his attention that were different. That does not nullify by default the entirety, nor the validity of the issues raised. It is pure speculation and bias that labels the rest of it as false or that draws conclusions such as he lied to further his career/money goals, fabricated evidence, etc. These are not facts they are assumptions. I prefer to have facts. We do not know if he had good faith information that was incorrect, or if he actually did create and embellish as you have accused him of. We will all find out soon though thankfully.

So we cant talk abour waiting till the end of the investigation, you are literally are doing the same just taking more of McMurphy’s side...as proven to everyone not a reliable source. There is nothing to talk about here. You are going in circles...over and over.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this woman personally? I didn't think so...but typical Fuckeye to stand up and shut his stupid mouth off when he doesnt know anything. Go back to sleep under your rock. I am sure the Fuckeyes will figure out some way to save their beloved Urban. Probably throw someone else under the bus instead.

^^^that is why everyone calls them scUM. Probably just upset you hired the most overrated coach in college football. Hasnt done anythig on or off the field. Speaking of POS’...Harbaugh keeps PLAYERS not coaches on the team that plead guilty to sexual assault. You literally cannot even talk...especially considering this is still under investigation lolzzz

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^that is why everyone calls them scUM. Probably just upset you hired the most overrated coach in college football. Hasnt done anythig on or off the field. Speaking of POS’...Harbaugh keeps PLAYERS not coaches on the team that plead guilty to sexual assault. You literally cannot even talk...especially considering this is still under investigation lolzzz

Lolzzzz is pretty gay dude. Laugh your ass to sleep? Laughing out loud while sleeping?

Pretty much the biggest tool in the shed meets finger popping :lol:

MGoBlue17

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Open mouth, insert Fuckeye. You are talking in circles, dude....put down the weed and go to bed. YOU are the one who posted about this whole topic first, so don't tell me I can't talk about it. I would rather have Harbaugh than a guy who only cares about himself. Well....Harbaugh might fit that description as well!! Let's bring back the ghosts of Woody and Bo!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open mouth, insert Fuckeye. You are talking in circles, dude....put down the weed and go to bed. YOU are the one who posted about this whole topic first, so don't tell me I can't talk about it. I would rather have Harbaugh than a guy who only cares about himself. Well....Harbaugh might fit that description as well!! Let's bring back the ghosts of Woody and Bo!!

Where did I say you couldnt talk about it? Makes sense, scUM fans cant read and write lolzz. Harbaugh doesn’t care about himself??? Lolzzz damn you are delusional. Most overrated coach in college football. Have fun losing :harbs3:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this woman personally? I didn't think so...but typical Fuckeye to stand up and shut his stupid mouth off when he doesnt know anything. Go back to sleep under your rock. I am sure the Fuckeyes will figure out some way to save their beloved Urban. Probably throw someone else under the bus instead.
Do you know her personally? Grant Perry says hello. Im guessing you're fine with how Michigan handled that tho.....Glass houses dude

MGoBlue17

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say you couldnt talk about it? Makes sense, scUM fans cant read and write lolzz. Harbaugh doesn’t care about himself??? Ldamn you are delusional. Most overrated coach in college football. Have fun losing :harbs3:

Wow....take a deep breath and sound out each word when you read...sometimes if you say them out loud, then they will make more sense to you. If that doesn't work, well you can always sign up for English 101 at THE Ohio Fate University. Oh wait, you probably already did. I just said that Harbaugh FITS that description!! He is by no means perfect.
Oh wait...headline on the BTN....Urban says he will buy his way out of this and send Greg Schiano to the unemployment line in his place.

MGoBlue17

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know her personally? Grant Perry says hello. Im guessing you're fine with how Michigan handled that tho.....Glass houses dude

Not at all...I wanted Perry booted when news first came out last year. He was cleared of all charges, but still think he is crap and should be gone.

Always love how people can make one good point, but then it is totally erased by their other comments.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lollllzzz

He’s got a lisp while laughing.

5113EE56-261B-45C5-8BFE-A21578ADF67F.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all...I wanted Perry booted when news first came out last year. He was cleared of all charges, but still think he is crap and should be gone.

Always love how people can make one good point, but then it is totally erased by their other comments.
Perry took a plea bargain... McMurohys claims of a police report and felony arrest were false. And Meyers followed the same procedure Harbaugh claimed to follow as well....Kinda hypocritical really. But this whole thing has been based on reports that were edited so far

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You havent made any good points. You came here to troll from the start. It’s expected from scUM. You have nothing relevant to add to this conversation and you havent read this entire thread. Go back to your shanty

MGoBlue17

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perry took a plea bargain... McMurohys claims of a police report and felony arrest were false. And Meyers followed the same procedure Harbaugh claimed to follow as well....Kinda hypocritical really

Then Urban and the Fuckeyes have absolutely nothing to worry about.....btw, each day that goes by there is a significantly higher chance that Urban will skate around this and be back to coach. Just will be a small exchange of $$$$$$.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Urban and the Fuckeyes have absolutely nothing to worry about.....btw, each day that goes by there is a significantly higher chance that Urban will skate around this and be back to coach. Just will be a small exchange of $$$$$$.
I get you’re a UM fan and want to believe anything you read in regards to OSU or Urban. But you could apply the same logic to Harbaugh and UM. They skated around the Perry incident. Which was actually worse tbh because it involved a student athlete

MGoBlue17

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You havent made any good points. You came here to troll from the start. It’s expected from scUM. You have nothing relevant to add to this conversation and you havent read this entire thread. Go back to your shanty

And you have made several points...I would point them out to you, but I don't think you would understand. You obviously read only what you want to read. Typical. The only thing relevant about this conversation is that Urban is scUM and he is right where he should be. I heard that OSU might move to the SEC so they can be next to Bama....and Urban can suckle with Saban. Go to bed Fuckeye....the ditch digging crew starts early and you need your beauty sleep. LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said, you have nothing relevant to add to this thread. Your favorite site is probably Bleacher Report too. ScUM = trolls

MGoBlue17

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get you’re a UM fan and want to believe anything you read in regards to OSU or Urban. But you could apply the same logic to Harbaugh and UM. They skated around the Perry incident. Which was actually worse tbh because it involved a student athlete

You are correct Sir in that I am a UM fan and I was actually a fan of Urbans before all of this. I have read every article that I can get my hands on..even from the Columbus Dispatch. Is he the worst person of all time? No way, but I can't get over how butt hurt the Fuckeye fans get when their world is threatened. As for Harbaugh and Perry...that pissed me off big time and I was one of the people calling for Harbaughs head over the whole thing. He ain't no angle for sure. But at least I will stand up and say NO when my coach does something wrong...not sweep it under the rug and call foul!

MGoBlue17

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, you have nothing relevant to add to this thread. Your favorite site is probably Bleacher Report too. ScUM = trolls

And you have nothing to add relevant to add to society. Another typical Smuckeye who jumps up and down and yells Fire when anyone questions anything. Biggest bunch of crybabies in the country. You have a great team, a great university and a great fan base....but grow up a little bit. Use some logic, check out facts and be honest. Is that asking too much? I guess so....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct Sir in that I am a UM fan and I was actually a fan of Urbans before all of this. I have read every article that I can get my hands on..even from the Columbus Dispatch. Is he the worst person of all time? No way, but I can't get over how butt hurt the Fuckeye fans get when their world is threatened. As for Harbaugh and Perry...that pissed me off big time and I was one of the people calling for Harbaughs head over the whole thing. He ain't no angle for sure. But at least I will stand up and say NO when my coach does something wrong...not sweep it under the rug and call foul!
The problem with that is the articles all stem from a source who's credibility drops more with every edit. I have a hard time buying McMurphy actually cares about DV. I remember his Boom Her tweet during the Mixon incident. He's done nothing but edit everything he claims. Run a tabloid style look for shock value,edit as facts contradict his reports and fail to put out retractions. OSU did do the right thing put Meyers on paid leave. And turned this over to investigation. The investigative team is top notch. They all have very high credentials and specialize in these cases. Until their investigation is over its really nothing more than speculation.Social media is far from reliable.

MGoBlue17

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with that is the articles all stem from a source who's credibility drops more with every edit. I have a hard time buying McMurphy actually cares about DV. I remember his Boom Her tweet during the Mixon incident. He's done nothing but edit everything he claims. Run a tabloid style look for shock value,edit as facts contradict his reports and fail to put out retractions. OSU did do the right thing put Meyers on paid leave. And turned this over to investigation. The investigative team is top notch. They all have very high credentials and specialize in these cases. Until their investigation is over its really nothing more than speculation.Social media is far from reliable.

Could not agree more. Now that is a good post. When this is all over, I hope they take a good look at McMurphy and how he played into this whole thing. That being said, I do agree that OSU did the right things with the leave and investigation. If that group finds no wrong doing, then I think it will be hard to argue with them. I still say that it ends up with a 2 game suspension for Urban and some donations from the university to battered women shelters.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And people want to cite McMurphys edited reports as fact...Discuss conspiracy theories about the police reports he claimed....Never printed a retraction....mcMurphy was extremely careless. Whether it be McMurphy or the next guy. They're eventually going to have to start holding social media reporters accountable. Or this trend will just continue. I do hope he is held accountable if the reports from the investigation. Contradict more of his "reports" to have been false. He already furthered his career fwiw the job he landed with Watch Stadium was negotiated as part of the "exclusive interview" with courtney smith. But thats Social media.....Shock value,edit,no journalist standards to be held to

Dkj41IdU0AEC3U9.jpg
He already had that gig lined up before this broke, but tell yourself this was all a fabricated lie to get a job all you like. You have your mind made up before the facts are in and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I won't be passing judgement on anyone until the FACTS are in with the official reports. You are free to continue your bias as you see fit.