• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys, been awhile.. hows life.. whats new.. have I missed anything fun, any big headlines?

Wake up bitches time yet? boobs?

:wave:
It’s not football season til we find out if TB saw his shadow or not.

Acrux.v2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not football season til we find out if TB saw his shadow or not.
h5llw1.jpg

@TigersBleaux

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skull Session: Buckeyes in the 2019 Draft, Jeff Snook Doubles Down, and Nick Bosa Ranked Best in College Football

Snook appeared on Mike Bianchi's radio program, Open Mic, on Wednesday afternoon to talk about his reporting. Here were some of the highlights I picked out:

• “The Hermans are knee-deep in the drama at Ohio State, no matter what Herman’s denial is,” Snook said. "For the Hermans to deny is just flat out false."
  • Snook says the Hermans gave Courtney Smith $10,000
  • Snook says Urban Meyer and Tom Herman did have a falling out at one point, but they've patched things up and have been at least cordial recently.
  • The Hermans "never in a million years thought this scandal would reach Urban Meyer. That wasn’t their desire or goal. And when it did, they had to be shaking in their boots,” Snook said.
  • Snook admits after talking to his sources he probably overplayed the recruiting angle regarding five-star wide receiver prospect Garrett Wilson. He said there are other reasons they wanted him fired.
  • Snook said he reached out to the Hermans and requested that Tom Herman walk back his denial because he has further proof, but they have not responded.
  • Snook said he has both Zach Smith and Courtney Smith's mothers on tape for over an hour and a half, it wasn't just a text message conversation.
  • “I’ve got more than one source telling me this.” Snook said, contrasting his reporting to McMurphy’s, which is primarily single-sourced. “It offends me when my journalistic integrity comes under attack like this.”
  • “All I can say is, I’m 100 percent positive in that Herman report. I know it’s true.”

Let me answer this for ATF:

Snook is the only unbiased journalist covering this scandal.

McMurphy is lying about everything just for the story, Snook wouldn’t ever do something like this.

Snook has multiple sources, that he hasn’t named, but as an OSU grad he is unbiased.

Tom Herman is a liar. He definitely started all this. Snook said so.

Herman most definitely have Courtney money — Snook said so and as an unbiased OSU grad, he has no dog in this fight, so it has to be true.

Did I mention Herman is a liar and McMurphy is a fraud? All OSU haters making up lies.

Sorry I couldn’t help myself:behindsofa:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so please, sell us on what you think would have been told to McMurphy that would have him spending days investigating that Herman would have thought would have been no big deal? That Snook report doesn’t hold water. It seems much more likely that he got caught shooting out a dumb conspiracy theory for his Ohio State fans.

WHERE’S THE PROOF!!!! HE HASNT RELEASED ANYTHING SO OBVIOULSY HE IS MAKING IT ALL UP AND IS JUST TRYING TO DISCREDIT HERMAN AND TEXAS AND TAKE DOWN THE PROGRAM!!!!
Bro, you don't even know what you're talking about. I asked you for a link that Urban knew that Smith was undoubtedly beating her and had beaten her before. See, there is a ton of conflicting information, so it sounds like you really should come out with your source for this absolute, unquestioned information.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, you don't even know what you're talking about. I asked you for a link that Urban knew that Smith was undoubtedly beating her and had beaten her before. See, there is a ton of conflicting information, so it sounds like you really should come out with your source for this absolute, unquestioned information.
Let’s try this for a third fucking time.

WHAT STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD BY HERMAN TO MCMURPHY THAT WOULD CAUSE HIM TO INVESTIGATE SMITH THAT HAD NO SHADY UNDERTONES TO IT?????

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As per Tom Herman who also declined to comment when asked what he knew after he left OSU. When asked by a reporter....

"In March of 2017, my wife assisted her friend Courtney Smith during a time of financial need. We have not provided any financial assistance since then.”

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me answer this for ATF:

Snook is the only unbiased journalist covering this scandal.

McMurphy is lying about everything just for the story, Snook wouldn’t ever do something like this.

Snook has multiple sources, that he hasn’t named, but as an OSU grad he is unbiased.

Tom Herman is a liar. He definitely started all this. Snook said so.

Herman most definitely have Courtney money — Snook said so and as an unbiased OSU grad, he has no dog in this fight, so it has to be true.

Did I mention Herman is a liar and McMurphy is a fraud? All OSU haters making up lies.

Sorry I couldn’t help myself:behindsofa:

The interesting part about Snooks reporting to me is Courtney Smith's mom. If my daughter is coming out against her husband who was beating her and somebodu reports that I said she is lying, you can be damn sure I'm on the phone within the hour putting that shit to bed. Yet, there has been no denial from Courtney's own mother

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As per Tom Herman who also declined to comment when asked what he knew after he left OSU. When asked by a reporter....

"In March of 2017, my wife assisted her friend Courtney Smith during a time of financial need. We have not provided any financial assistance since then.”

Where the proof? I want to see bank statements or wire information with bank account numbers!?! We’ve already established Herman is a liar.

This thread is so much fun.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the proof? I want to see bank statements or wire information with bank account numbers!?! We’ve already established Herman is a liar.

This thread is so much fun.
I do not reveal my sources and may choose to edit that later. Should Tom Herman change his mind about his statement without providing a retraction.....

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The interesting part about Snooks reporting to me is Courtney Smith's mom. If my daughter is coming out against her husband who was beating her and somebodu reports that I said she is lying, you can be damn sure I'm on the phone within the hour putting that shit to bed. Yet, there has been no denial from Courtney's own mother

My issue with the either Mom talking — nothing they can say is anything more than heresay. Unless they lived in the house with the Smith’s?!?!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not reveal my sources and may choose to edit that later. Should Tom Herman change his mind about his statement without providing a retraction.....

You mean like edit, with the footnote, that McMurphy used? Yes — Herman should definitely do that if he changed his mind:suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like edit, with the footnote, that McMurphy used? Yes — Herman should definitely do that if he changed his mind:suds:
Or edit without a footnote like someone’s other deleted texts...Btw that was an actually statement by Tom Herman. Well after he held a coaching position with OSU. Seems a bit odd he would pay Courtney’s bills what 3 years later?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because McMurphy is the first writer in history who didn’t reveal his sources.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or edit without a footnote like someone’s other deleted texts...Btw that was an actually statement by Tom Herman. Well after he held a coaching position with OSU. Seems a bit odd he would pay Courtney’s bills what 3 years later?

But we’ve established Herman is a liar, because Snook said so and Snook is the only unbiased journalist reporting on this.

And I have no clue how close the wives of coaches are at different schools?!? Also, $10,000 is like $10 to people making as much as Herman. He makes $100,000 a week, so $10,000 means nothing. And if he did give her the money — I’m going out on a limb and saying it was his wife’s doing, but it was Herman’s money.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said he was the first. He’s not even the first to use social as a vehicle to advance his career. Or put out a false story on social and change it when facts contradicted their original claim. That’s common in social media. But if you’re going take take McMurphys word as fact. The same principle applies to Snook or any other reporter using Social as a platform. Or Herman stated he did not involve himself in other programs ie OSU. Because it’s not his program.While confirming he and his wife paid Courtney’s bills while with another program. But he didn’t know anything....Which goes back to double standards and platform. Until the qualified investigative teams report is complete there are no clear cut facts. Everything is based on opinion.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep reaching. He's heard stories from the other side. I'll be the first to admit that he sucks at mentoring, but that's not his job. W-L is all that matters for a head coach. Nebraska is a school that lost to Butch "fucking" Jones. If y'all didn't suck as bad as we do, then you wouldn't be upset about this.

True but to say he had no idea what was going on.... That's another story.... Of course he had to know something, perhaps not everything but to say he's a total "saint" in all of it... Nope..... Oh well.... Story has been beaten to death... I'll move on, this will too

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we’ve established Herman is a liar, because Snook said so and Snook is the only unbiased journalist reporting on this.

And I have no clue how close the wives of coaches are at different schools?!? Also, $10,000 is like $10 to people making as much as Herman. He makes $100,000 a week, so $10,000 means nothing. And if he did give her the money — I’m going out on a limb and saying it was his wife’s doing, but it was Herman’s money.
And you would be making the same assumption on Meyers based on McMurphy..... Or what was claimed about Shelley Meyers by that standard

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part of all this:

McMurphy is a liar because he won’t reveal his sources or produce documents

While Snook hasn’t produce documents or sources and his story is true.

Urban Meyer says he knows nothing about a 2015 incident, then puts a statement says he followed all protocol with no sources or documents and it is the truth.

That is what makes this thread so much fun. Guys calling out fans for being biased, while they use undocumented comments as truth if they feel it helps their case.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you would be making the same assumption on Meyers based on McMurphy..... Or what was claimed about Shelley Meyers by that standard

Was that English? At least makes sense if you are going to troll.:suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that English? At least makes sense if you are going to troll.:suds:
Yes that was indeed English. And also logic. If you’re going to hold one side of the story to one standard. And the other side of the story to another standard. Especially with the lack of confirmed fact and assumptions. That would be bias.