• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those conversations usually start now, although the official vote isn't until June I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong @leftypower.

That said, I second what @SmokingMonkey said. @ehb5 and @bksballer89 are good MBBRL players. Would love to have them both back.
Well, if that is the case, then I should warn you guys that I am considering dropping this league. Nothing personal against you guys, I just need to trim some leagues from my plate.

I am definitely not doing the suicide or coma leagues next year. Those are basically a Mock draft that we do in May or so and check to see how it really pans out during the season. I am also definitely staying in D2. But I have still not made up my mind about this one. But I figured I would warn you guys rather than bail out of nowhere. Plus, if there is a deadline for me to say for sure whether I am in or out, then hopefully someone will remind me when that is.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit

Brilliant work as always

Thanks so much Bandit

You are the man

Well done @Lefty and Mrs Lefty

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if that is the case, then I should warn you guys that I am considering dropping this league. Nothing personal against you guys, I just need to trim some leagues from my plate.

I am definitely not doing the suicide or coma leagues next year. Those are basically a Mock draft that we do in May or so and check to see how it really pans out during the season. I am also definitely staying in D2. But I have still not made up my mind about this one. But I figured I would warn you guys rather than bail out of nowhere. Plus, if there is a deadline for me to say for sure whether I am in or out, then hopefully someone will remind me when that is.
No one would object to you returning. I have zero negatives to say about you.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the Foot "retiring", at least partially, there's already a for certain open spot for new blood. Given the oblivion candidates, as everything sits now, I HIGHLY doubt they have much to worry about

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome to see that my final two weeks kicked me up from a 3 power rating to a 6.5, that means I wasn't the landslide worst team, just the worst team by half a point.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@femurov @tlance - During the 30 day window starting June 1. There will be a call out (here) at that time to all members to see who is in or out, which coincides with the oblivion voting process. Foot has expressed his intent to retire, but can change his mind, although he is up for oblivion anyway and would have to be voted back in. You, of course, will not have to be voted on unless you do decide to officially quit during that period. .... would hate to see you go, but life comes first.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold.

You do know I am 8-0 career in MBBRL playoffs right?

Good luck![/QUO

WOOOOOOW!!! Had no idea..... Lets make that 8-1 :hope: I still remember the loss, championship game first ever Barbarian league. I would imagine about 6-7 years ago

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOOOOOW!!! Had no idea..... Lets make that 8-1 :hope: I still remember the loss, championship game first ever Barbarian league. I would imagine about 6-7 years ago

I remember that too.

You had the best team for most of the year, but mine got red hot the last month or so.