• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower, responding to your message. We can just keep the matchups how they are.. fair is fair. Also if I have to play @tlance Id rather do it not having to face Zeke ( will be back week 16)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 14 STANDINGS

_voosha_the_warrior_king__by_morgorth.jpg

And the A league goes down!! The Barbarians officially beheaded the A league holding on to their lead and actually extending it to just over 200 points for the season, so there will be 4 A leaguers sent down and 4 B leaguers will be coming up. Here are your standings:

MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg

So your playoff teams in the A league:

#1 seed Ram 10-4 winner of the Aramis division and best breakdown record. Has already chosen to play Tlance since Zeke will be back in week 16. Probably a good decision.

#2 seed Face 10-4 and winner of the Athos division. Will play Milk in the first round.

#3 seed Milk 8-6 and winner of the Porthos division. Will play Face in the first round.

#4 seed Tlance 9-5. After knocking off Steelers in a winner take all game, he will be taking on Ram to try and reclaim the title that he didn't win last year.

And in the B league:

#1 seed Harold 10-4 and winner of the Ostrogoths division and better division record than Barilko. @HaroldSeattle you need to choose who you would like to play in the first round please.

#2 seed Shady 9-5 and winner of the Huns division. Shady got the help he needed with Monkey beating Femurov last week and with his win it clinched the division.

#3 seed Sam 7-7 and winner of the Visogoths division.

#4 seed Barilko 10-4 and wins the wild card.

All four playoff teams will be moving up to the A league next year regardless of what happens in the playoffs. So you're just playing for bragging rights. Hey wait that's what we're doing anyway I guess.

The moving train

The four teams moving down from the A league will be:

Treff 6.5 power ranking
OBX 7 power ranking
Bandit 13 power ranking
Trudem 13.5 power ranking

Fuzzy and Joe tried to make it interesting with the two lowest scores last week, but they just had a big enough lead built up over the teams behind them in points and breakdown that it didn't matter.

The four teams moving up from the B league will be your playoff teams, so Harold, Shady, Sam, and Barilko.

Oblivion

So I know that I said last week that BK and EHB were playing and the winner should be safe from oblivion, but then Monkey won his game, Sam lost his game, and Foot lost his game, and if any of those things wouldn't have happened that's exactly how it would have been, but Monkey gained a full point in the win/loss power rankings because those things happened, which put him in a tie with EHB at a 8.5 power ranking. Per the constitution, the tie-breaker for relegation and oblivion is head-to-head since breakdown, points, and win/loss are already taken into account. In week 7 Monkey defeated EHB 88.9 - 86.1, so in the end, Monkey ended up safe and EHB will be up for the oblivion. I'm sorry about that EHB, but I'm sure we will see you again next year anyway.

BK 7.5 power ranking
EHB 8.5 power ranking
Monkey 8.5 power ranking

We that being said, the three teams that will be up for oblivion vote will be EHB, BK, and Foot. All 3 of you will automatically be included in the vote for retaining your spots as long as you want to be. Foot has already said that he is going to step down, but we will verify that when we start taking nominations for the three open spots next year.

Good luck to all the playoff teams and thanks everyone for another great season. See you on the trading front in dynasty and if not there, then I'll see you in May for suicide.

Here is last year's final standings sheet if you want to compare:

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg

And the year before:

MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 takeaways for me:
-Why the fuck didn't we move 4 teams up last year barbarians? cmon man!
-totally planned on being an oblivion candidate, crazy that all matchups fell into place

full disclosure, 99.999% sure that I'll be voting for EHB and BK to be back next year.
good competitors across all the hoop leagues from what I can tell

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 14 STANDINGS

And the A league goes down!! The Barbarians officially beheaded the A league holding on to their lead and actually extending it to just over 200 points for the season, so there will be 4 A leaguers sent down and 4 B leaguers will be coming up. Here are your standings:

MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg

#1 seed Ram 10-4 winner of the Aramis division and best breakdown record. Has already chosen to play Tlance since Zeke will be back in week 16. Probably a good decision.

#2 seed Face 10-4 and winner of the Athos division. Will play Milk in the first round.

#3 seed Milk 8-6 and winner of the Porthos division. Will play Face in the first round.

#4 seed Tlance 9-5. After knocking off Steelers in a winner take all game, he will be taking on Ram to try and reclaim the title that he didn't win last year.

And in the B league:

#1 seed Harold 10-4 and winner of the Ostrogoths division and better division record than Barilko. @HaroldSeattle you need to choose who you would like to play in the first round please.

#2 seed Shady 9-5 and winner of the Huns division. Shady got the help he needed with Monkey beating Femurov last week and with his win it clinched the division.

All four playoff teams will be moving up to the A league next year regardless of what happens in the playoffs. So you're just playing for bragging rights. Hey wait that's what we're doing anyway I guess.

The moving train

Treff 6.5 power ranking
OBX 7 power ranking
Bandit 13 power ranking

Fuzzy and Joe tried to make it interesting with the two lowest scores last week, but they just had a big enough lead built up over the teams behind them in points and breakdown that it didn't matter.

The four teams moving up from the B league will be your playoff teams, so Harold, Shady, Sam, and Barilko.

Oblivion

So I know that I said last week that BK and EHB were playing and the winner should be safe from oblivion, but then Monkey won his game, Sam lost his game, and Foot lost his game, and if any of those things wouldn't have happened that's exactly how it would have been, but Monkey gained a full point in the win/loss power rankings because those things happened, which put him in a tie with EHB at a 8.5 power ranking. Per the constitution, the tie-breaker for relegation and oblivion is head-to-head since breakdown, points, and win/loss are already taken into account. In week 7 Monkey defeated EHB 88.9 - 86.1, so in the end, Monkey ended up safe and EHB will be up for the oblivion. I'm sorry about that EHB, but I'm sure we will see you again next year anyway.

BK 7.5 power ranking
EHB 8.5 power ranking
Monkey 8.5 power ranking

We that being said, the three teams that will be up for oblivion vote will be EHB, BK, and Foot. All 3 of you will automatically be included in the vote for retaining your spots as long as you want to be. Foot has already said that he is going to step down, but we will verify that when we start taking nominations for the three open spots next year.

Good luck to all the playoff teams and thanks everyone for another great season. See you on the trading front in dynasty and if not there, then I'll see you in May for suicide.

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg

And the year before:

MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg

Playoffs... Didn't we change the rule so that the top seed CHOOSES who he wants to face in the first round?? I have preparing my playbook to face FACE, I need to prepare for the others if this is the case...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 14 STANDINGS

MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg

And in the B league:

The moving train

Treff 6.5 power ranking
OBX 7 power ranking
Bandit 13 power ranking

Oblivion

BK 7.5 power ranking
EHB 8.5 power ranking
Monkey 8.5 power ranking

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg

And the year before:

MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg

Well...shit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird as this sound, I had a dream about the ending of our match last night @ehb5

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really going downhill in this league.

From 7-7 in 2015 to 4-10 in 2017

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs... Didn't we change the rule so that the top seed CHOOSES who he wants to face in the first round?? I have preparing my playbook to face FACE, I need to prepare for the others if this is the case...

YES - and the #1 seed chose
@leftypower, responding to your message. We can just keep the matchups how they are.. fair is fair. Also if I have to play @tlance Id rather do it not having to face Zeke ( will be back week 16)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if yall will have me Id love to come back next year, but I know we're a long way off from figuring all that out

Those conversations usually start now, although the official vote isn't until June I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong @leftypower.

That said, I second what @SmokingMonkey said. @ehb5 and @bksballer89 are good MBBRL players. Would love to have them both back.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This picking your opponent thing is actually kind of hard. I’m going to pick @SoShady. He knocked me out of the playoffs last year, pay back time. Besides better to play him now then wait until Zeke is back.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats @Barilko - never would have thought I'd lose to a team with negative QB pts and Brady (vs MIA) left to go. ..... Pats just sucked, and Brady stunk last week (with Gronk) too. .... good luck going forward.
Thanks Lefty I actually though you were on your way to an 11-0 breakdown week
I knew it would be close for me to stay out of last until Sunday night when Boswell and Collins came through

I still thought you would beat me and lose the tiebreak

I guess I like advancing at 10-4 better

It doesn’t help you any or hurt less but Brady’s fail has me looking better

Great fight Lefty congrats to you as well