• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz out for season. Ouch

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap-o-la. My team laid an egg in the final week.
There goes my breakdown record.
Bandit's kiss of death is bearing fruit.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a monster game from Lewis. Need to gain some ground in the breakdown

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game had to be so fun to play in.

Was it fun to watch?

It was actually. Benjamin showed his size upside a few times. Vinatieri's 33 yard FG attempt was hilarious. Must have been hard to be a safety in that game. Could barely see the other side of the field.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was actually. Benjamin showed his size upside a few times. Vinatieri's 33 yard FG attempt was hilarious. Must have been hard to be a safety in that game. Could barely see the other side of the field.
Yeah but his XP was pretty cool..........sumbitch broke 40 feet.............lol.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have made the playoffs twice now in D1 and both times my team fell apart the week before the playoffs and continued right into them.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday Night Update
Barring some kind of miracle I think your playoff teams are set in the B league. Harold will be the #1 seed and will get to pick his opponent the first week of the playoffs. The other playoff teams will be #2 Shady who got the assist from Monkey with Monkey beating Femurov and Shady beating Stomp (Shady need .5 out of Gostkowski tomorrow, so unless he gets injured in pre-game warmups I think he's good) #3 will be Sammy who had already clinched his division and #4 will be Barilko because even though he will lose to Lefty this week, he has already scored more points than two other finished teams, so Lefty can't catch him in breakdown to win the wild card.

In the A league Ram put an exclamation point on the #1 seed by scoring the most points this week, so he will get to choose his first round opponent as well. Face is in the playoffs but can't get the #1 seed. If TKO comes back and wins he could still end up the wild card instead of the division winner, but that really doesn't matter since the #1 seed picks his opponent anyway. Milk is in as the winner of his division and the final team in will either be Steelers or Tlance and it comes down to Tlance needing 6.5 points out of Kenyan Drake Monday night.

I have absolutely no idea how the relegation numbers will end up working out in the A league because there are still way too many players playing Monday to figure out breakdown. It's certainly looking like there will be 4 teams moving up and 4 moving down. I checked the rosters and right now the B league has a 17.4 point lead on the A league for the week and the only difference in rosters for Monday night is Kenny Stills and Dwayne Allen playing in the A league. Both of them would need to combine for more than 39.1 points for the A league to get the points difference for the season under the 168 point mark.

On the other hand, Harold has already clinched the breakdown title in the B league, so congratulations Harold, you will be in the A league next year.

The oblivion game in the B league between BK and EHB also hasn't been decided yet and that one will come down to the three players playing on Monday night as well. That should about cover it. Good luck tomorrow night to everybody that has guys playing.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it will be a hell of a comeback if it happens .... Ryan put us in an awfully BIG hole. ...
Lutz getting a four point FG taken away byoenalty could be the difference in this game. If so Sean Payton is going to get a nasty gram

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Harold

Thanks Barilko, it’s a relief to know I’m finally moving up to the A league. Good luck in the playoffs and let’s :hope: that the B league holds on and sends 4 teams to tha A league. That would be awesome.