• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot you the extent tanking. I absolutely want you to keep your team in D1. Life happens for all of us. If you ever need help just let anyone of us know. Pretty sure I sent you a PM reminder to assist because I always want someone’s best effort.

Other than in KOTF this week. I need a W!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am amazed that you got hit the most of anyone for bad rosters in D1, but still managed to finish in 1st.

Treff gets the final call as Commish, but you have my vote to stay in D1 if you want to.
Well, obviously the roster violations were in no way an attempt to improve draft position, so while I'm sure we'd all like to see a full active roster every week, surely Foot included, I can't think of any good reason to call for him to resign, as there was no ill intent, nor did he tell us all to piss off

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stupid penalty stole four points from me

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
Question for you: I'm playing @Trudem head-to-head this weekend. If I beat him, and we both end up 5-9, do I finish 2nd in the division? (I did start out 1-8.)

View attachment 170627

Well Joe, yes you would finish 2nd in the division because you would have a better division record, more points, and a better breakdown record than anybody else in your division that might finish 5-9. While we haven't officially set up the tie-breaker rules for 2nd place in the division, I'm confident that is correct. LOL. And no we are not adding that to the constitution.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance I respect you very much and i agree with what you said. I'm not trying to take the easy way out here but I admit it has become too much for me to handle. I have a few things going on right now and I can't give my full attention to this wonderful league.

I'm so very proud of what this league has become and I would want to be the last person to wiegh it down. I think personally it would be best if I were to step down and let someone who can give their full attention to it.

You guys are so devoted and I can only imagine what great family men you are. I will try to keep up my keeper team still if you guys want me to but I think I need to take a step back from all other leagues right now. I'll still check in often though but I know there are a few guys on here who might find it hard to vote against me so for that reason I'm gonna retire and take it out of there hands. I'm not going no where and I'll still be just as active and have a million questions for you all but I need to be relieved of my league responsibilities and let someone else have a chance to shine since I clearly am struggling with. Sorry for letting you guys down and I absolutely have no hard feelings at for being asked to leave in fact in my opinion I should have been ask to leave a while ago. Still love all you guys. Peace.

You are a class act foot.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 - I have to give you this :hail: for your comments on a different thread reference Kamara. ...

Milk said "true, but have you seen anyone as electric and riskier runner than Kamara??"

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 - I have to give you this :hail: for your comments on a different thread reference Kamara. ...

Milk said "true, but have you seen anyone as electric and riskier runner than Kamara??"

don't want recognition for this statement though... his injury killed me in my money league playoffs... Luckily I had Michael Thomas too... But I am now in a big hole... here's hoping that Kareem Hunt comes back to fantasy relevancy and has a big day!!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, obviously the roster violations were in no way an attempt to improve draft position, so while I'm sure we'd all like to see a full active roster every week, surely Foot included, I can't think of any good reason to call for him to resign, as there was no ill intent, nor did he tell us all to piss off
agreed

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All but dynasty. ....
@The Foot
I wish you well. If you decide to come back in 2019, I'd like to see the old, outside the box Foot.
Maybe my memory isn't what it used to be, but I firmly believe the MBBRL and all of its spinoffs would not even exist had it not been for the original CBS-days Foot.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot
I wish you well. If you decide to come back in 2019, I'd like to see the old, outside the box Foot.
Maybe my memory isn't what it used to be, but I firmly believe the MBBRL and all of its spinoffs would not even exist had it not been for the original CBS-days Foot.
He was definitely the inspiration behind its creation, that's for certain

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Foot i wish ya well and will dearly miss ya. Be well my Jersey friend

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Foot i wish ya well and will dearly miss ya. Be well my Jersey friend
B next time your in jersey let me know we will meet at you are welcome at my home anytime. Joe you are a darling of a man a treff I love you too

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a special shout out to lefty

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be back in 2019 if u guys will have me
got my vote

if it wasnt for you this league wouldnt have existed....

Get well with everything that is taking you away

We all wish you the best in getting it all together

Cheers Foot come kick out butts in 2019

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Foot
Lol..............the $1000 winner take all challenge.................those were the days!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I decided to take a walk on memory lane this morning................lots of good stuff.............looking for @averagejoe 's post of the CBS MBBRL thread..............that one was a hoot..............

Yes !! And who can forget the MWHS debacle. Sadly, the Golden Mountain saga is now in the past. .... although it is still good for a laugh now and then for those of us who remember those times. ....