• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, that's two guys showing an awful lot of confidence in Jacoby Brissett to get the ball to a guy that hasn't played yet and is going to be limited on snaps. Not to mention that his average pass was thrown 1 yard down field when he got on the field in relief last week. Look I could be completely wrong and yes it is Bill Belichick, but they have a new quarterback on a short week (he had three whole days to take snaps with the first team) and Gronk is limited, if they pull this one out it truly will be one for the ages. I heard a stat today that Belichick is 5-0 in his coaching career with quarterbacks starting their 1st games. That is freaking amazing. If he moves it to 6-0, he's right up there with Tlance in his wizardry.

The Patriots are not going to play Gronk if he's "limited". If he plays, that is a high probability of six extra points, which this game will be decided by I'm sure.

As a Dolphins fan, you should be well aware of BB's magic. It's undeniable.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awful lot of trade talk the past couple days, only 3 completed deals, TKO was in on all three of em

massive one just went down..wow

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry @TREFF im higher on my receiver than most, and have ZERO interest in yours. the rb prrhaps

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
week 3 picks-

Ram over Chef-I don't see it all that close as previous "pickers" have. I think Ram is set up to have a huge week, starting tonight as Miller really gets it going.

SP over Face-defenses have realized that without a strong secondary WR, it actually is possible to contain AB, the Watkins question mark also looms huge for Face

Bandit over Milk-dont' see a lot of hope for Milk in this one, Bandit jsut has too much firepower, playing crap defenses this week. Freeman, Coleman and Anderson should all have massive days, and I can't imagine Aaron Rodgers having back to back to back sub par games

Joe over TKO-Joe got himself a new QB, I gotta go with him. And 4 chargers playing The Colts in Indy at a bad thing at all, they haven't allowed the most points in the league for no reason at all.

Lefty over T-T's ace in the hole comes up short in Philly in his last start before daddy comes home. Derek Carr blows up in Tennessee.

Treff over Fuzz-as previously discussed, no idea what the projections see in Jennings, or Sims for that matter. Little worried about Carolina and Cooper though. But Cam, Dez, Denver, and yes, Dwayne Washington, who begins his journey as this year's surprise starting RB,, lead the way to victory

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance ....I'm not done yet! Coming back at ya

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty then!

Treff and Fuzzy Tie - Honestly cannot figure this one out. First tie of the year.

Tlance over Lefty - Derek's Carr runs fine in Tennessee and Gurley loves the weather in Tampa, but Snead can't toe the line with Cooks in Atlanta. 'Fins D linemen are counting their incentive money. DWill has a final Philly cheesesteak and makes it the best one ever.

Joe over TKO - Contrary to the laws of nature, a Brees burns Atlanta and Jets find out Ware Spencer is, to their dismay; but Joe's team has the look of a breakout...straight down the line. No joke there.

Bandit over Milk - Aaron flashes to his latest commercial and clobbers Lions' pass rushers with a baseball bat; Devonta isn't so free anymore, but Bandit's somewhat risky strategy of starting Coleman as well works beautifully; Panthers D takes advantage of a slightly confused, retooling Vikings O. Andrew gets good Luck from Dwayne, Alshon scores a TD against the Boyz, and Davante flashes what he can do, but Carlos can't Hyde from Seattle, Matt is once again flat, and ODB screams at Norman: "Stop touching me! Just...stay away, please!" Josh doesn't listen.

Steelers over Face - Matt thinks he's at Mardi Gras; David Bann-I mean, Johnson Hulks Out; Crowell does his best in Cleveland. Big Ben and AB let DWill have some final fun; Jordan loves NY, but Cards D caught off guard by the new Ball-Slingin' Bills...unfortunately for Face, they are not slingin' it to Sammy.

Ram over Chef - Gronk's back, but Texans BBQ Brissett; and that's all I got. After Treff and Fuzzy, it's the closest match of the week.

Last edited:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Dolphins fan, you should be well aware of BB's magic. It's undeniable.

As a BB fan over the years, I agree...but man, he needs Harry Potter and crew tonight.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, that's two guys showing an awful lot of confidence in Jacoby Brissett to get the ball to a guy that hasn't played yet and is going to be limited on snaps. Not to mention that his average pass was thrown 1 yard down field when he got on the field in relief last week. Look I could be completely wrong and yes it is Bill Belichick, but they have a new quarterback on a short week (he had three whole days to take snaps with the first team) and Gronk is limited, if they pull this one out it truly will be one for the ages. I heard a stat today that Belichick is 5-0 in his coaching career with quarterbacks starting their 1st games. That is freaking amazing. If he moves it to 6-0, he's right up there with Tlance in his wizardry.

Man. I really don't think I deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Belichick. I think my job as fantasy manager is slightly less challenging than his.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strong offer. Can't turn that down.

Strong offer. Can't turn that one down.

I land Demaryius and the Zeke cuff

TKO gets Fleener and Dorsett

Knew you couldn't. I'm officially on the Dorsett bandwagon! And hoping for a Brees/Fleener MNF connection! (and then some)

Risk for me, but I nwver really had the intention of keeping DT when I traded earlier today.

Busy turnaround for a 2-0 team.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, so much for
brisket.jpg
:pound::pound:

Chef99