• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet, love the 6 spot. Sorry about 9th Dad, you are probably going to have to make the Calvin Johnson decision.

Yea - well, I figured since I made comments on trading spots that karma would come into play. .... but 9 is not so bad - and the draft is only part of the game. ...

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im hoping all the guys before me fall asleep and the computer auto assigns kickers for all of the ... oh well.. it will be fun and ill make the most of it..

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Treff since Sam said hes taking AP I am taking downhill Doug Martin.. Foster 4 me is a huge concern not just his injury but his workload from last year.. so looks like we already know the 1st two picks

DICK!! that's my move...now I gotta think:doh: a bit

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really glad I'll have a few days to consider this one, instead of 90 seconds

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL Rules (Part II)

The B league has a drone team, which is active but runs according to pre-set rules. Last year the drone team made the playoffs out of the toughest division.

Here are the rules. Probably nobody will care much right now, but when you are surprised by a start/sit or add/drop, you can refer back.

DRONE TEAM

Draft

The Drone Team will be autopicked with no interference.

After the draft is complete, the Drone Team will adjust its roster to: 2 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST, by dropping extra players at any position and adding the next-highest player from the autodraft list at the needed positions.

Start/Sit

Will be determined by ESPN projections. In the case of a tie, alphabetical order. Game-day inactives will sit in favor of next-highest projected player.

Waivers/Add/Drops

Except when needed to field a full active roster, the Drone will only make one waiver request per week, and only if a player on waivers is projected at 200% or more FF points of the Drone’s player with the lowest “Expected Points” at that position.

Expected Points are:
  • Prior to Week 1: Week 1 ESPN projection
  • Prior to Weeks 2-4: Average of previous week(s) and ESPN projection (injured players not on IR won’t be dropped until they have played a game)
  • After Week 4: Average of previous four weeks (excluding byes)

Averages exclude games on IR (designated for return) or suspension. A player placed on regular IR will be replaced that week in addition to other add/drops; a player designated to return will be kept only if their pre-IR average is one of the top ten averages on the team. A player drafted with a suspension already in place or on the short-term IR can’t be dropped until after the game following their return.

If the Drone can’t field a full active roster, it will do Add/Drops as necessary to field one. The player picked up will be the highest projected player for that week at the needed position(s), and the player dropped will be the player with the lowest “Expected Points” at that position.

If the TE, DST or K has one of the Drone’s top seven average points, that player won’t be dropped to field a full active roster, but a replacement will be added for one week only and the WR/RB with lowest expected points will be dropped to make room.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, i'm getting a little more familiar with ESPN.

The Soggy Bottom Boyz are in business! :yahoo:

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voting is in, and Now is the overwhelming winner over Later (I guess that should come as no surprise).

And no mucking with draft position. So this is it, boys and girls.

A League (The Keepers of the Flame)
1 Sam Sportboy
2 Ram Tough
3 Treff
4 Smoking Monkey
5 TKO Spikes
6 Yellow Fuzzies
7 Tlance
8 Scapegoat
9 Leftypower
10 wilwhite
11 DuffBeerDoug
12 Average Joe

B League (Barbarians at the Gate)
1 JDM
2 Sox33OSU
3 TBD
4 Microwahevo
5 Chef
6 Bandit
7 Drone
8 Barilko
9 MilkSpiller
10 TK21775
11 dblakejr
12 The Foot

Personally I think 10th kinda blows. But there we go.

10th Pick, anyway I can change my vote to wait one hour until draft!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5th pick! -- First time in the top half of the draft in any of our leagues (I think... unless it was last year's suicide, but I still think that was the back end). And I was 10th last MBBRL and 10th in this year's suicide... and 5th out of 6 in our coma.

Originally Posted by TREFF View Post
Really glad I'll have a few days to consider this one, instead of 90 seconds

So does that mean you aren't going with Foster, Treff?? Don't make me pass on him too!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked earlier this morning and thought I had the 2 hole...............well, you can take Peterson off your board...........Duh.............not so sure I like this spot but I guess I'll find out.

Yeah, I generally like middle or so but peterson's easy. The rest we'll see.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am...one of my all-time favorite movies. :nod:

"This place is a geographical oddity - two weeks from everywhere." I love that line. "We thought you was a toad."

12th spot. As I mentioned on another thread (I think), I'm used to drafting towards the bottom and I've come to like the view from there, actually.

Based on the discussion, looks like Foster may fall to me. Ha.

Nice work, Wil. You're an awesome Commish. My offer still stands about Duff if he fails to join in time (it might be back a few pages.)

To all the new MBBRL Barbarians, welcome aboard! It looks like we have nice group of "thinkers." I've enjoyed many of your posts so far.

I'm nursing a cold/flu and may be around off and on all day. But I'll be gone all weekend. Hakuna matata. I'll be back in time for the draft.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking is overrated.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL Rules (Part II)

The B league has a drone team, which is active but runs according to pre-set rules. Last year the drone team made the playoffs out of the toughest division.

Here are the rules. Probably nobody will care much right now, but when you are surprised by a start/sit or add/drop, you can refer back.

DRONE TEAM

Draft

The Drone Team will be autopicked with no interference.

After the draft is complete, the Drone Team will adjust its roster to: 2 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST, by dropping extra players at any position and adding the next-highest player from the autodraft list at the needed positions.

Start/Sit

Will be determined by ESPN projections. In the case of a tie, alphabetical order. Game-day inactives will sit in favor of next-highest projected player.

Waivers/Add/Drops

Except when needed to field a full active roster, the Drone will only make one waiver request per week, and only if a player on waivers is projected at 200% or more FF points of the Drone’s player with the lowest “Expected Points” at that position.

Expected Points are:
  • Prior to Week 1: Week 1 ESPN projection
  • Prior to Weeks 2-4: Average of previous week(s) and ESPN projection (injured players not on IR won’t be dropped until they have played a game)
  • After Week 4: Average of previous four weeks (excluding byes)
Averages exclude games on IR (designated for return) or suspension. A player placed on regular IR will be replaced that week in addition to other add/drops; a player designated to return will be kept only if their pre-IR average is one of the top ten averages on the team. A player drafted with a suspension already in place or on the short-term IR can’t be dropped until after the game following their return.

If the Drone can’t field a full active roster, it will do Add/Drops as necessary to field one. The player picked up will be the highest projected player for that week at the needed position(s), and the player dropped will be the player with the lowest “Expected Points” at that position.

If the TE, DST or K has one of the Drone’s top seven average points, that player won’t be dropped to field a full active roster, but a replacement will be added for one week only and the WR/RB with lowest expected points will be dropped to make room.

WOW - you have put a lot of thought into the drone. We all appreciate the heck out of your commishing. My head is spinning. ......

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's always Chris Johnson..........................haha!

Oh I just know that as hard as I've been banging on Miller and MJD, that Ill end up with both of them..so sure..why not go for the trifecta??

No..not seriously

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I just know that as hard as I've been banging on Miller and MJD, that Ill end up with both of them..so sure..why not go for the trifecta??

No..not seriously

Well my guess is I will probably end up with one of those guys at the turn..............or not............or maybe.:lol: