• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoo hoo! Can't wait for the A league!

even just joining by default feels like I accomplished something

should be updating my rankings this weekend for the rankings challenge.
getting close to 30yrs old now, seems like I have a wedding/bachelor party/couples shower every single damn weekend from here through OCT. Doesnt anyone realize that this is prime fantasy football time!?!?!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

getting close to 30yrs old now, seems like I have a wedding/bachelor party/couples shower every single damn weekend from here through OCT. Doesnt anyone realize that this is prime fantasy football time!?!?!

Dude, WTF is a couples shower? Please don't tell me it's a baby/wedding shower that you have to go to.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty, i'm in! Guess I have some studying to do between now and Sunday night, huh?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty, i'm in! Guess I have some studying to do between now and Sunday night, huh?

No worries Chef. As long as you remember that college guys can't be drafted in hopes of a "callup"-a la Piug... you'll be just fine.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries Chef. As long as you remember that college guys can't be drafted in hopes of a "callup"-a la Piug... you'll be just fine.

That was the best line on this thread...........................:suds:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey monkey don't leave me :yahoo::Cry:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know man. I would definitely pick Clowney if I could even though he is not in the league yet and he plays defense. These are just minor obstacles. Dude is a monster.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome aboard Chef! MBBRL football is a life changing experience. I am sure you will enjoy.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so I dont forget what time is our draft sunday?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7:15pm Eastern time.

Of course, it all depends on Duff joining by then?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, WTF is a couples shower? Please don't tell me it's a baby/wedding shower that you have to go to.

straight from Webster's:

A couples shower: an excruciatingly painful event, where not only are the female family members/wedding party/friends turtored without hesitation, but they inlcude their male counterparts. The thinking behind that maneuver is that somehow, if some men are in attendence, that the event will be less painful, which in turn, typically backfires. Rumors have begun to spread that these men are actually only attending these events because they enjoy having their inbetween parts get attention from their female counterparts. :bj:

Needless to say, even if I have to bring a flask, I will be getting drunk!:drink:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have a draft order for the B-League? Or will it be random right before the draft? I kinda wanted to do some mocks at the spot I'll be in.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
straight from Webster's:

A couples shower: an excruciatingly painful event, where not only are the female family members/wedding party/friends turtored without hesitation, but they inlcude their male counterparts. The thinking behind that maneuver is that somehow, if some men are in attendence, that the event will be less painful, which in turn, typically backfires. Rumors have begun to spread that these men are actually only attending these events because they enjoy having their inbetween parts get attention from their female counterparts. :bj:

Needless to say, even if I have to bring a flask, I will be getting drunk!:drink:

I like my definition better.............but it is what it is............have fun.................lol.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have a draft order for the B-League?

I believe it's random, Micro ... as is the A League. And for those who do not like the 'A' and 'B' League references, I believe our Fantasy Creators have termed the leagues as follows:

A League: Keepers of the Flame
B League: Barbarians at the Gate

I kinda wanted to do some mocks at the spot I'll be in.

... we are close gentlemen... in the final days before our draft, I'll set you up with these three quotes... (apologies if they've been used by anyone in our short time here)...

"Spectacular acheivement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation." -- Robert H. Schuller

"Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -- Warren Buffet

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face." -- Mike Tyson