• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright fellas..I don't often do this, in fact since we began the MBBRL, I don't recall ever asking advice on my team. . But with nothing to lose and a miracle needed to avoid relegation, that's what I'm doing now. .

So, considering DJAX may not play, Jennings may not play. . Meaning Garcon and A. Williams "should" be better plays than they normally would be, Maclin facing Sherman, Martin v. Detriot, . .who are your starting plays 2 RB's, 2 WR's and a flex?

Blount @ SD
Ivory @ Minnesota
Martin @ Detriot
Williams @ Tennessee

Maclin v Sea
Lafelle @ SD
M. Bryant @ Cincinnati
Garcon vs StL.

For what it's worth: Blount, Williams, Ivory, Maclin, Garcon. :noidea:

I am itching to start Blount today, just can't think of a logical reason to do it.

Good luck today, Treff! :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the assist ya'll.

I've been really leaning towards putting Williams in, just know dammed good and well I'll put him in over the wrong guy!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam... I'm mostly along the lines of what Joe said. Not a fan of picks for players.

My two cents. . Perhaps there could be some sort of by law staying that trading for a player after week X, that player must be used as your keeper next year. . Which may, or may not, curb some of that thinking.

Really just tossing shit at a wall here, I'd rather not see picks for players unless your talking a dynasty format, "keeper" just doesn't have enough behind it to justify the deals, at least not until you start talking about 4, 5, 6 player keepers

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam... I'm mostly along the lines of what Joe said. Not a fan of picks for players.

My two cents. . Perhaps there could be some sort of by law staying that trading for a player after week X, that player must be used as your keeper next year. . Which may, or may not, curb some of that thinking.

Really just tossing shit at a wall here, I'd rather not see picks for players unless your talking a dynasty format, "keeper" just doesn't have enough behind it to justify the deals, at least not until you start talking about 4, 5, 6 player keepers
Guess lefty said that. . Not Joe...ooppps

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Wil. The trade deadline is there for a reason. Week 10 is s perfect time. The traders have to make s decision on whether to go for it or not. Having the deadline after you know your fate gives you no incentives. Makes it too easy, IMO.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing though. Through week 12 (we had a team that was 0-12) not one team was more than a game out of the playoffs and everybody had a real, legit chance at the playoffs..............so basically we had one "seller" and 11 "buyers". Hell, as of right now there are only 3 teams eliminated and only 2 teams in (but now there are a couple of crazy scenarios that don't stand a chance). Maybe we should just go to either keeping more (what I've been pushing) or go to a redraft (which I totally agree week 10 is the deadline that makes sense).

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap, my picks

Sam over Bandit
Fuzzy over Joe
Ram over Monkey
T over Wilduff
Lefty over TKO
TREFF over B

So, does anybody know the scenario that gets me in? Lmao.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Bar, you're welcome to come over to watch the game tonight. Kaner vs PK.

Hey Joe I would have loved that. Hey you get finals tix and I'll be there. Now if the Habs and Hawks make it bliss!!!

Actually the Habs showed in Chicago it was a good game. But trust me they are nowhere near what their record projects They are barely a 500 team only reason they have lots of points is Price. and I can not take anymore of Therriens coaching. Price keeps him employed

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chances of remaining in the A league would remain unchanged. Maybe trade em both to Bandit for Tebow?

Treff you are one of the biggest reasons for me to climb to A. So if you kick my butt this week so be it. Hang on buddy hang on

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff you are one of the biggest reasons for me to climb to A. So if you kick my butt this week so be it. Hang on buddy hang on

Well I ain't gonna lie. .I ain't happy about the way this season has gone. But I'm more than confident that it'll be a 1 year hiatus and I'll be back to extract my revenge

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I ain't gonna lie. .I ain't happy about the way this season has gone. But I'm more than confident that it'll be a 1 year hiatus and I'll be back to extract my revenge

Something I have been thinking about....

Obviously anybody can have a nightmare year where everything goes wrong. Should there be some level of achievement that gives an owner 1 free pass from relegation?

Maybe some combined number of breakdown titles + championships? Like 6? A league only of course.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something I have been thinking about....

Obviously anybody can have a nightmare year where everything goes wrong. Should there be some level of achievement that gives an owner 1 free pass from relegation?

Maybe some combined number of breakdown titles + championships? Like 6? A league only of course.

I agree with that but I think you can lower that number a combo of 3 works for me for an anytime use pass. And I think if u win either 1 once you should have an auto bye if u mess up the following year

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're walking a slippery slope by doing something like that, even if I do like the idea.

I think the commish should be immune. . How about that one?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that but I think you can lower that number a combo of 3 works for me for an anytime use pass. And I think if u win either 1 once you should have an auto bye if u mess up the following year

If we did it, it would have to be a big number. You can get 2 in 1 year with a great season. Has to be at least 5 IMO, so that you would need more than 2 good seasons.

Just a thought, and I don't know how to manage the teams that would actually move down.

Last edited by a moderator:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe I talked myself into Torrey this week.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we did it, it would have to be a big number. You can get 2 in 1 year with a great season. Has to be at least 5 IMO, so that you would need more than 2 good seasons.

Just a thought, and I don't know how to manage the teams that would actually move down.

Good point. But I do like auto pass the year after you win

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can say about my team's underwhelming performance is that I'm really glad I lost last week now and had no hope this week. My team was projected at 130 points before the game and I am at 60 with only Lacy to go. Not thinking I'm going to get my projected score. Sam's defense is back!! :nod:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My last dying breath in KOTF..41 points from Rivers, Gates, Blount and LaFell..

Here's to the OVER on the Vegas line of 54!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Rotoworld:
Josh Gordon secured just 2-of-7 targets for 15 yards in the Browns' Week 14 loss to the Colts.
This was the most-notable dud of the fantasy week against a Colts defense missing top CB Vontae Davis. Coach Mike Pettine revealed after the loss that the Browns purposely reduced Gordon's snaps on third downs because they "thought he was getting too many."

????? duhhhh - best player you have but was getting too many third down looks - obviously the most logical way to win. .... no wonder the Browns are a mess. ...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the Browns here. Have you watched him? He makes up his own routes. Only hustled when he wants. I thought they forced it to him way too much vs the Bills. I think trying to get him the ball made them worse.