• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this interesting, below is the list of teams and how many players they have left on their rosters that they actually drafted:

Sam - 7 (Kaepernick, Murray, Desean Jackson, Foster, Vincent Jackson, Witten, & Decker)

Tlance - 6 (Romo, Ingram, Demaryius Thomas, Dez, Rashad Jennings, Lamar Miller)

Joe - 6 (Rodgers, Gio Bernard, Leveon Bell, Mike Wallace, Martellus Bennett, Trent Richardson)

Dilwuff - 6 (Jamaal Charles, Joique Bell, Randall Cobb, T.Y. Hilton, Gronk, Seahawks D)

Ram - 6 (Brees, Ellington, Emmanuel Sanders, Broncos D, Gostkowski, Vereen)

Barilko - 5 (Mccoy, Fred Jackson, Antonio Brown, Larry Fitzgerald, Terrance Williams)

Fuzzy - 5 (Luck, Megatron, Brandon Marshall, Dan Bailey, Julius Thomas)

Monkey - 5 (Steven Jackson, A.J. Green, Jimmy Graham, Reggie Wayne, Jay Cutler)

Bandit - 4 (Peyton Manning, Eddie Lacy, Greg Olsen, Sammy Watkins)

Lefty - 4 (Matt Ryan, Marshawn Lynch, Alshon Jeffery, Kelvin Benjamin)

TKO - 3 (Forte, Carlos Hyde, Frank Gore)

Treff - 2 (Chris Ivory, Jeremy Maclin)

Not sure you can deduce anything from this, other than we all do a shitload of maneuvering throughout the season considering the person with the most drafted players left on his roster still only has half of his draft picks.

What I find interesting is that there are only 2 kickers and 2 defenses on the list.

This is why you should not invest highly in either position. It is not because they are not important, it is because their performance is hard to predict from year to year, and that stud that you invest in May not be a stud next year.

Right now, I am going to hold both the Bills and Lions, but I won't be drafting them next year. I will get the next hot defense off the waiver wire.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually mine are Maclin and Martin, I traded for Ivory.. and even Martin Is a technicality. I traded him away, Ram dropped him, and since he's still a lukewarm body I picked him back up.

Last year saw me only have one drafted player in the team as well, however, last year yielded virtually opposite results

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually mine are Maclin and Martin, I traded for Ivory.. and even Martin Is a technicality. I traded him away, Ram dropped him, and since he's still a lukewarm body I picked him back up.

Last year saw me only have one drafted player in the team as well, however, last year yielded virtually opposite results

That's my bad, it was actually Rivers and Maclin.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 13 Recap
I'm sorry B league you guys are getting the shaft this week in the recap department since I have actually had to work this week and haven't had time to do anything detailed, in fact I just started this at 1:00 today. It sucks when life and work get in the way of fantasy football. I will do my best to get this done quickly and thoroughly for you. As for last week's results:

Is it going to be Smitty?

Smitty overcame horrible games from his Bears on Thanksgiving and stormed back to a 99-98 win over Shady behind 32 from Rivers and 32 from the Rams D. He was down 5 going to Monday night and needed 5 out of Jarvis Landry and he pulled 6. Shady got Romoed in the loss despite good games from Antonio Brown, Foster, Lynch, Bennett, and the Texans D. Shady falls to 5-8 and Smitty moves to 10-3.

Or is it going to be Chef?

Chef put up another strong performance and Bk couldn't stand the heat in that kitchen with Chef pulling a 124-92 win. Chef got strong performances from Brady, Mccoy, Tre Mason, Nelson, Desean Jackson, and the Colts D and didn't need any points from a stinking tight end. BK had good performance from Rodgers, Stills, Herron, the Dolphins D, but the 2 points that Ellington, Boldin, and Witten combined for killed him. BK falls to 6-7 and Chef moves to 10-3.

Steelers stubs Foot's toe

Steelers showed up big this week defeating Foot 132-98. Steelers got great games from Big Ben, Rashad Jennings and Deandre Hopkins and scored the 2nd most points in the league. Foot got a great game from Brees and the Eagles D and decent games from Forsett and Lafeff, but the 0's that Jimmy Graham and Steve Smith put up killed him. Steelers moves up to 4-9 and Foot falls to 7-6 but is still alive.

Obx still rolling

Obx kept his winning ways of late going with a 112-94 over Micro who has the worst fantasy defense ever. He has scored the most points and given up the most points. He reminds me of the 1998 Vikings who nobody could stop and they couldn't stop anybody in return. Obx got good games from Stafford, C.J. Anderson, Jeffrey, and Justin Tucker. Micro got a disappointing game from Peyton and Denard Robinson. He got 39 out of his Seahawks D and Cody Parkey combined, but it wasn't enough. OBX moves to 5-8 and Micro goes to 8-5 and still has a one game lead.

Cheesehead outdairies Milk

Cheesehead got 69 points from his three running backs (Murray, Joique Bell, Leveon Bell) on his way to a 117-94 victory over Milk. Milk got 26 out of Megatron, 18 out of Russell Wilson, and 20 out of the Bills D, but his running backs and flex combined for 10 points and that was the difference. Milk falls to 8-5 but still has the division wrapped up and Cheesehead moves to 6-7 and is playing out the stretch.

Haroldseattle storms past TK

TK got 48 combined from his Falcons (Ryan and Jones), but not much other help and it wouldn't have mattered since Harold put up the most points in either league with 136 behind the 42 from Luck (He's no Ryan Fitzpatrick) 24 from Keenan Allen and solid games across the board and that was with his bench tight end (Fleener) outscoring his starting tight end (Olsen) by 19 points. TK falls to 4-9 and Harold moves to 5-8.

Notes from the B league

A changing of the guard?

In a huge development because of Micro's mediocre week compared to the rest of the league in which he went 2-8-1 in breakdown and Chef went 9-2, Chef has taken over the coveted breakdown lead which is the only guaranteed ticket to the A league. Right now Chef is 91-52 and Micro is 87-55-1 so Chef will lock up the breakdown championship and a ticket to the A league with at least an 8-3 breakdown record this week. He must keep Micro from gaining more than 3.5 games on him, so if Chef goes 6-5 in breakdown for the week, Micro would have to go at least 10-1 to catch him. And before anybody says anything, yes technically both Smitty and BK can win the breakdown if either goes 11-0 and Chef goes 0-11, but that's highly unlikely.

Remember that the breakdown champ goes to the A league, then the Super Bowl Champ, then best record, so right now that would be Chef as the breakdown champ and the Super Bowl Champ moving up. We will go over some different scenarios next week after the divisions and breakdown titles have been clinched of who the other team moving up is if the breakdown champ also wins the Super Bowl as I will have to find out from Wil and Treff if Smitty ties for the best record but doesn't win the division if that counts as having the best record for moving up to the A league purposes if the breakdown champ also wins the Super Bowl since that is the next person that would move up.

Micro has the most points scored by 21 and has given up the most points by 23. That would be why he's still fighting for a playoff spot instead of already clinching one.

The B league has been outscored for the season by 167 points, but I bet that number would be a lot closer if Shady had been here from the start.

Chef also now has a 12 game lead in the MBBRL wide breakdown over Micro and a 15 game lead over the closest A leaguer which is Tlance. On a side note of strange things, Chef is also the only person that has gone through the whole season with no ties in MBBRL breakdown, which is strange that not once has he scored the same amount of points as anybody else.

Playoff talk

Chef and Smitty just can't shake each other. They are still tied for the best record in the league and in the division at 10-3. Chef will clinch the division with a win or a Smitty loss. The winner of the division will be the #1 seed and the loser of the division will be the wild card, which means no matter what you guys are playing each other in the first round of the playoffs, so it really doesn't matter what happens this week, just for the pride of winning the division and Chef is playing for the breakdown title.

Milk has still clinched his division and either the #2 or #3 seed and he will play the winner of the Huns division no matter what in the first round of the playoffs.

The Huns division still hasn't been decided since both Foot and Micro lost last week. Micro is still holding on to a one game lead and he can clinch the division with a win or a Foot loss. Foot wins the division if Micro loses and he wins and the winner of the division will play Milk in the first round of the playoffs. Foot plays the red hot OBX and Micro plays Steelers who had his highest point total of the season last week.

Here is your standings and good luck to everybody this week:

MBBRL_week_13_Standings.jpg

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great write-up. "Outdairies" :10:

As to the best record, it's actually Top Seed, so that'll go to whoever wins the Visigoths division.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit,

I love the Tebow pick up. If anybody can lead your team to the playoffs now, it is certainly Tebow.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wk 13 Joestradamus

4-2 was the popular choice this week. Fuzzy, Tlance and Bandit all checking in at 4-2. Joe came in at 2-4, and Treff roars back to .500 with a 5-1 week, only missing on the TKO/Monkey game.

Fuzzy 50-28
Tlance 48-30
Bandit 46-32
SAm 33-27
Treff 38-38
Joe 29-43

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wk 14 picks

Joe over Fuzzy..Rodgers and Luck I call a push, the difference is Gio and Leveon against JStew and Alf

Ram over Monkey..hard to trust the ginger warrior

TLance over Willduff..Tlance just has a beastly team, and most have great matchups this week.

Lefty over TKO..simply because I need him to..I will WILL you to a win if I must Lefty

Treff over Barilko..not because I think I have a better team, because I most assuredly do not, but I'm banking on Barilko leaving his flex empty, and maybe inserting another empty slot or two into the mix as well..plus, it's my last game, gotta show some faith. A guy an dream can he not?

Bandit over Sam- Sam has a couple matchup issues, an injury issue (DJAX), and a returning injury issue (Allen v. Fleener), and Bandit is solid as I doubt Peyton tosses a second disappointment in a row.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy picks:
Fuzz over Joe- Must pick my team!!!
Monkey over Ram- Monkey trending up, Ram trending down
Tlance over White Beers- Going with the 9-4 team
Lefty over TKO- Lefty bounces back
Bar over Treff- McCoy makes the difference
Sam over Bandit- Bandits WRs let him down

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-2 was the popular choice this week. Fuzzy, Tlance and Bandit all checking in at 4-2. Joe came in at 2-4, and Treff roars back to .500 with a 5-1 week, only missing on the TKO/Monkey game.

Fuzzy 50-28
Tlance 48-30
Bandit 46-32
SAm 33-27
Treff 38-38
Joe 29-43

Can't remember, does pick'em extend through the playoffs too, or is this the last week?

Must catch Fuzzy!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many people had Cole Beasley and started him ?? Would take some awfully deep leagues with lots of flex positions. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many people had Cole Beasley and started him ?? Would take some awfully deep leagues with lots of flex positions. .....

He's in my coma lineup.

If the Dallas season had gone the way I thought it would've. .. he'd be an every week starter standard scoring. But they haven't needed to throw 50 times a game

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit picks:

I must go opposite Fuzzy to try and catch him:

Joe over Fuzzy - Fuzzy took himself
Ram over Monkey - Fuzzy took Monkey
Whitebeers over Tlance - Fuzzy took Tlance
TKO over Lefty - Fuzzy took Lefty
Bandit over Sam - Fuzzy took Sam
Barilko over Treff - Still can't make myself pick Treff :whistle:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit picks:

Joe over Fuzzy - Fuzzy took himself
Ram over Monkey - Fuzzy took Monkey
Whitebeers over Tlance - Fuzzy took Tlance
TKO over Lefty - Fuzzy took Lefty
Bandit over Sam - Fuzzy took Sam
Barilko over Treff - Still can't make myself pick Treff :whistle:

sad-pup1.jpg

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange Lefty Moves:
Yes, I dropped Cam and then picked him back up. Thought I'd give Johnny Football a try this week but alas CLE decided to go with Hoyer one more time. Ryan at the 'frozen tundra' just makes me feel uneasy - at least the weather will be good in the dome.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, sorry I havent been on much lately but work+computer at home messing up=Sam not on much lately. I'll try to get my picks in sometime today. Good luck to all this week! BTW, have you ever seen a team melt down like mine has? Damn, I think I need a minor act of god just to get in now. That Eagles D start will haunt me for a whole freaking year now. The pisser is I still feel this is a solid line up.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Dallas season had gone the way I thought it would've. .. [Beasley would] be an every week starter standard scoring. But they haven't needed to throw 50 times a game

So much for the pre-season hype of Terrance Williams.

Uncle. I give up making picks.

BTW, have you ever seen a team melt down like mine has?

I seem to be limping into the post-season myself, Sam. If I make it to the post-season?