• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

memorial day

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just wanted to wish all the active duty and vets a blessed memorial day . i am thankful for my fellow brothers and sisters who served with me and still serve . its an honor to be in this family . we all are thankful for the freedom you all have provided and still provide .

we have some SportsHoopla brothers and sisters who served and i thank all of you for your sacrifices and service to our country

have a great day

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of my uncles and cousins served in WW2 and Vietnam. My dad was in Casablanca in the Army Air Corps in WW2. Fortunately, they all came home. I did lose one uncle flying over France in WW1. Yeah, World War One. He was the first of 12 children, and my dad was the last.

The GF's dad flew those little tin cans with wings off carriers in the Pacific in WW2 and Korea.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Memorial Day dad from an old squid.

Thanks to all that made the ultimate sacrifice and to all who served because they believe in what America stands for.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Thanks to all, my son is in 101st Airborne getting deployed to Europe in the next couple weeks

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former AF brat here. My dad worked on/installed communication systems in parts of the world our Gov't wouldn't acknowledge our existence. As well as parts of the world where our existence was very acknowledged. It afforded me the best type of travel while being the best type of traveler. A little kid who's only job was to get on the plane or the train and enjoy the ride. Which my sister and I certainly did.

To those who served and to those who are serving now. A sincere thank you

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had an uncle who did similar things and had similar duty stations, he retired as an E-9. NSA wanted him bad, he said "I'm going to Montgomery Ward and sell tire."

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had an uncle who did similar things and had similar duty stations, he retired as an E-9. NSA wanted him bad, he said "I'm going to Montgomery Ward and sell tire."
Some peeps really love tires.

Montgomery Ward's eh. Seeing that name took me back to the days when Thrifty sold nickel scoops of ice cream.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former AF brat here. My dad worked on/installed communication systems in parts of the world our Gov't wouldn't acknowledge our existence. As well as parts of the world where our existence was very acknowledged. It afforded me the best type of travel while being the best type of traveler. A little kid who's only job was to get on the plane or the train and enjoy the ride. Which my sister and I certainly did.

To those who served and to those who are serving now. A sincere thank you

Some peeps really love tires.

Montgomery Ward's eh. Seeing that name took me back to the days when Thrifty sold nickel scoops of ice cream.
Yeah, that goes back aways but it was a few miles from where they retired.

Thanks to your Dad for his service and what he did. I have known a fair amount of people who worked in intelligence or whatever term they are using these days. It isn't easy to know all the things they know and save us from not having to know.