• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Media catching up to the genius again regarding Cohen

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned Cohen's diminishing involvement in this offense weeks ago and now the media as usual catches up to the genius. Idiot fans like richi believe Cohen isn't getting the touches because he's not that good anymore. Well, i beg to differ. Cohen is our most explosive offensive player and he needs more touches. Loggains is a horrible offensive coordinator and he just isn't smart enough to understand that.

Tarik Cohen has as many targets in last 5 games as he did in debut

Tarik Cohen has as many targets in last 5 games as he did in debut

Bears stupidity holds Tarik Cohen hostage, and that’s why we can’t have nice things

Bears stupidity holds Tarik Cohen hostage, and that’s why we can’t have nice things

You're welcome board for the consistent insight into the Bears. You're lucky to have the genius.

Last edited:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

More strawmans from the strawman master. I said when his touches began dwindling, that it was due to a lack of production. I was right. I never said he didn't deserve a role.

Cohen has not been effective when out there, and that's also a fact. Even before his touches began to be reduced.

It's funny how easy you are. It's like debating a mentally challenged toddler. When all you have to do is point out a person's dishonesty, what is there to even debate?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg you are "obliterating" me again. Lol you dope.

Everyone except for you knows Cohen is the most dangerous weapon on this offense and is being greatly underutilized due to Loggain's incompetence.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pinning his lack of success all on one thing, i.e. the OC, is oversimplifying it. There are a number of reasons why his numbers have declined. Some his fault, and some not. Our lack of playmakers on the outside, and our o-line discontinuity being the main two. We have a bunch of slot receivers.

Inman, and the general growth of McBride will help Cohen.

It's no secret Loggains needs to open it up, and let Trubisky play. That's not to say abandon your BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER, in JORDAN HOWARD, just open it up and let Trubs make some plays.

For the hard of hearing en sech.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg you are "obliterating" me again. Lol you dope.

Everyone except for you knows Cohen is the most dangerous weapon on this offense and is being greatly underutilized due to Loggain's incompetence.

I have seen nobody say that. lol. Certainly not in a while.

31 carries for 72 yards since week 3. SO dangerous man.

Gadget player, return-man. He's an east/west runner, who loves to reverse fields behind the LOS. That doesn't work in a big workload in the NFL.

"Oh no, are you obliterating me again"... Oh no, are you calling me an "idiot" again? You obliterate yourself, BS. Every time you punch your keyboard.

Cohen's draft report:

“North Carolina A&T Running Back Tarik Cohen is a lightning-in-a-bottle style runner; however there is going to be a legitimate issue with his play style translating to the NFL level. Cohen is an electric and wild runner but is too much of a freelance runner; failing to show the necessary read ability and consistency in identifying NFL caliber running lanes.

Instead, Cohen gives ground, will spin away from contact and risk massive losses to chunk gains. His speed in straight line situations and short area agility are strong; they offer glimpses at a promising skill set that simply does not have a direct connection to the NFL’s style of play.

I can post links to articles too.

Why Bears Rookie Tarik Cohen's Workload Has Diminished

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pinning his lack of success all on one thing, i.e. the OC, is oversimplifying it. There are a number of reasons why his numbers have declined. Some his fault, and some not. Our lack of playmakers on the outside, and our o-line discontinuity being the main two. We have a bunch of slot receivers.

Inman, and the general growth of McBride will help Cohen.

It's no secret Loggains needs to open it up, and let Trubisky play. That's not to say abandon your BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER, in JORDAN HOWARD, just open it up and let Trubs make some plays.

For the hard of hearing en sech.

I hear ya.......lol

He has been throwing the ball as of late.....Didn`t do too bad vs the Pack,but vs the Saints def,wasn`t good.....But hey,its all a part of the this learning curve.........
The offense hes dealing with,other than our rbs,is just autrocious....no o-line,wrs or te......I`m sure Watson,Winston nor Wentz could thrive in this offense either.
The season is lost,just let the kid go play ball,have fun and keep him from getting injured......

And to set the record straight,I`m not a Fox anymore,that reversed challenge last weekend just set me the wrong way.............We can blame Fox for that,he knows the damn rules,but on the other hand,I believe GB would have thrown the challenge flag anyways after they seen the ball come out.........

Blame Cunningham too............They should probably tell these players to quit reaching for the goal line in those situations.......Its too damn easy to lose the ball..

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day it boils down too the staff not using players correctly. It's not just at the HB position if you noticed. There is a new staff coming.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So lets clear one thing up. You don't think Cohen is dangerous? You don't think he's the most explosive weapon we have on offense? When he's the on the field, defenses concentrate on him. That's not just me talking either. Go google it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So lets clear one thing up. You don't think Cohen is dangerous? You don't think he's the most explosive weapon we have on offense? When he's the on the field, defenses concentrate on him. That's not just me talking either. Go google it.

Lol... "defense's concentrate on him!". Hilarious. It's such a simplistic and child-like knowledge of the game you have.

Defense's concentrate on all personnel changes during the game, and they adjust when Cohen is out there accordingly. They do the same with Howard, with our two TE sets, with our 4 wide sets... etc... Yes, Cohen is a home run/big play threat. So, defense's have to account for him. You know who else they had to do that with when he first started playing offense? Devin Hester. Your favorite WR. It doesn't exactly mean the world, at all.

Cohen is a solid player. His production has been wildly inconsistent since the first few weeks, and you can google that. The staff has even mentioned it over the past couple of months.

He's fine. He's a fun player. He'll have some big games, and disappear in others. Typically, I expect those disappearing acts to come more against the league's better defense's. As evident by the run of defense's the Bears saw when he disappeared.

Soft defense's get beat on big plays by guys like Cohen. When it comes time for this team to be playing big games in December/January, against top 5-10 defenses. Sure, you need some Cohen to keep the opposition honest. However, those games are won by your feature back, wearing down the defensive front and grinding out first downs.

That feature back, is Jordan Howard. That will never change.

14 yards from breaking Matt Forte's Bears record for rushing yards in his first two seasons. And...

Fewest Games to 2500 Scrimmage Yards
- ALL TIME

Jordan Howard 25
Matt Forte 25
Gale Sayers 25
Walter Payton 28

That decline ain't coming. Is it, BS?

Funny how you originally talked about the line being so good at opening holes for Howard, and that was the reason for his success. Now, you mention yourself the O-line struggles... So, what is it that's aiding Howard now?

Lol, BS can't keep up with his own dishonesty and bull shit. Shocker. He keeps spinning his web of nonsense, and tying himself up further.

Last edited:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... "defense's concentrate on him!". Hilarious. It's such a simplistic and child-like knowledge of the game you have.

Defense's concentrate on all personnel changes during the game, and they adjust when Cohen is out there accordingly. They do the same with Howard, with our two TE sets, with our 4 wide sets... etc... Yes, Cohen is a home run/big play threat. So, defense's have to account for him. You know who else they had to do that with when he first started playing offense? Devin Hester. Your favorite WR. It doesn't exactly mean the world, at all.

Cohen is a solid player. His production has been wildly inconsistent since the first few weeks, and you can google that. The staff has even mentioned it over the past couple of months.

He's fine. He's a fun player. He'll have some big games, and disappear in others. Typically, I expect those disappearing acts to come more against the league's better defense's. As evident by the run of defense's the Bears saw when he disappeared.

Soft defense's get beat on big plays by guys like Cohen. When it comes time for this team to be playing big games in December/January, against top 5-10 defenses. Sure, you need some Cohen to keep the opposition honest. However, those games are won by your feature back, wearing down the defensive front and grinding out first downs.

That feature back, is Jordan Howard. That will never change.

14 yards from breaking Matt Forte's Bears record for rushing yards in his first two seasons. And...

Fewest Games to 2500 Scrimmage Yards
- ALL TIME

Jordan Howard 25
Matt Forte 25
Gale Sayers 25
Walter Payton 28

That decline ain't coming. Is it, BS?

Funny how you originally talked about the line being so good at opening holes for Howard, and that was the reason for his success. Now, you mention yourself the O-line struggles... So, what is it that's aiding Howard now?

Lol, BS can't keep up with his own dishonesty and bull shit. Shocker. He keeps spinning his web of nonsense, and tying himself up further.
Why even argue about this anymore? Jordan Howard could rush for the most yards and tds in a year for a RB and BS would still try to find a reasons why he sucks. BS is only here to get a rise out of everyone. It’s the definition of an exercise in futility. Like trying to get Kyrie Irving to believe the world is Not flat.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's interesting how often you "lol" when responding to me--i would guess you have done this almost every time. I'm sure you'll come back and offer some idiotic reasons why but it's really insecurity. You NEED to convey to me, that you are unfazed. When in reality, you can't get me out of your head. Like others here, I make you raging mad. And that my little IQ'd friend, is "LOL". Getting in your head and taking a shit is what i do.

Don't take my word for it when I say defenses focus on Cohen when he's out there. Take the words of our offensive coordinator, he said it himself when offering to explain why Cohen's carries have diminished. Only a fool with a simplistic mind thinks Cohen's declining numbers are due to whatever explanation you offer--I won't even dignify it because it's so simplistic.

Whoa. A player will have lower numbers against a better defense than a weaker defense? Mind blown! (rolls eyes)

Do you not understand that our offensive line is better at run blocking than pass blocking? Obviously this concept is very foreign to you. Once again, more example of your simplistic mind.

Can't wait for your next "lol" response. (rolls eyes)

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another blast from the past post showing off my genius. Again the usual dope morons arguing with me about Cohen. My ability to evaluate players accurately is quite simply on another level and you dopes don't know what you're watching.

richi07

Gadget player, return-man. He's an east/west runner, who loves to reverse fields behind the LOS. That doesn't work in a big workload in the NFL.

Beengay fudgepackers

Jordan Howard could rush for the most yards and tds in a year for a RB and BS would still try to find a reasons why he sucks. BS is only here to get a rise out of everyone. It’s the definition of an exercise in futility.