• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL SUICIDE 'A' DRAFT

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guise, now I have to leave in like 20 mins and I'll be out fer about 2 hours...........

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2018-suicide-a-draft-chart-png.179682

ROUND 7
76) Yellow Fuzzies - Julian Edelman
77) leftypower - Emmanuel Sanders (perhaps Case will like him best)
78) tlance - @tlance orc
79) Joe - @averagejoe od
80) Bandit -
81) Barilko -
82) TKO -
83) Ram -
84) Sam -

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how everybody else feels about this, but I kind of think we should let Monkey redo his Hunter Henry pick or at least just let him change it to another tight end. For a couple of reasons, #1 is that since we are doing the A vs. B challenge again and they started their draft after us and hadn't made it to the point where Hunter Henry would be drafted yet they would get a minuscule advantage. #2 is that we haven't completed the draft yet. #3 and most importantly, it's just the right thing to do. I know it's suicide and the whole point is that you can get screwed over with injuries, but it's also a fun free league and I for one don't want him to have to draft another tight end with these short benches if he wasn't planning on doing it. What say ye, "Dilly, Dilly" or "Silly, Silly"?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how everybody else feels about this, but I kind of think we should let Monkey redo his Hunter Henry pick or at least just let him change it to another tight end. For a couple of reasons, #1 is that since we are doing the A vs. B challenge again and they started their draft after us and hadn't made it to the point where Hunter Henry would be drafted yet they would get a minuscule advantage. #2 is that we haven't completed the draft yet. #3 and most importantly, it's just the right thing to do. I know it's suicide and the whole point is that you can get screwed over with injuries, but it's also a fun free league and I for one don't want him to have to draft another tight end with these short benches if he wasn't planning on doing it. What say ye, "Dilly, Dilly" or "Silly, Silly"?
Fuck Monkey.

Just Kidding...........I honestly think this is the first time we've had an injury happen DURING the draft though.............

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not in the A' league... But I second this...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROUND 7
78) tlance - Evan Ingram
79) Joe - CJ Anderson
80) Bandit -
81) Barilko -
82) TKO -
83) Ram -
84) Sam -

EDIT: I see @averagejoe is on but I think he is not there so I will make his pick fer him..........

With the 79th pick of the MBBRL Suicide Draft, @averagejoe selects....................

Morton, oops I mean CJ Anderson..........now I have to sit around and wait fer Ram to snipe my pick again.........lmao

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not in the A' league... But I second this...

I am OK with this but he should have to wait to substitute the pick until the draft is over.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am OK with this but he should have to wait until the end of the draft to make the substitute pick.
I'll buy that..........good god, we're getting soft in our old age.............

But still, fuck Monkey

EDIT: This gives me an idea........I'll post it on the other thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROUND 7
78) tlance - Evan Engram
79) Joe - CJ Anderson
80) Bandit - @Bandit - otc
81) Barilko - @Barilko od
82) TKO -
83) Ram -
84) Sam -
ROUND 8
85) Sam
86) Ram
87) TKO
88) Barilkd
89) Bandit
90)Joe
91) tlance
92) Lefty
93) Fuzzies
94) Monkey
95) Treff
96) Foot

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take Marlon Mack.

ROUND 7
77) leftypower - Emmanuel Sanders
78) tlance - Evan Engram
79) Joe - CJ Anderson
80) Bandit - Marlon Mack
81) @Barilko - on the clock
82) @TKOSpikes - on deck
83) Ram -
84) Sam -

ROUND 8
85) Sam
86) Ram
87) TKO
88) Barilkd
89) Bandit
90)Joe
91) tlance
92) Lefty
93) Fuzzies
94) Monkey
95) Treff
96) Foot

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am OK with this but he should have to wait to substitute the pick until the draft is over.

Dilly, dilly! (just don't blow the horns in my face...it gets really loud in my face.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll gladly accept any generosity, but fully prepared to play this out as a dead pick, since this is suicide and all!!

but agree with the previous idea - should be at the very end of the draft (if at all - seriously OK working around this given the parameters of the league)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll buy that..........good god, we're getting soft in our old age.............
EDIT: This gives me an idea........I'll post it on the other thread

I tend to agree with Fuzzy. I feel bad about it, but he has made 2 picks since learning about it - and neither was a TE. So, if we let him select someone to replace the injured Henry, (he still has several rds to get a TE if he desires) - the replacement player (whatever position) should come last. .... seems very fair, but that's just my opinion. Heck others of us may end up in the same boat before we finish. ...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.

Monkey does need to be penalized for his horrendously bad luck.

A couple years ago, I lost 2 players in OTAs (Crabtree and somebody else) while the draft was going. It happens.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that I am seriously in the minority here Monkey. As far as I was concerned you could have just changed the pick now, but apparently the magnificent imaginary trophy you can win at the end of this league is better than I thought. LOL.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that I am seriously in the minority here Monkey. As far as I was concerned you could have just changed the pick now, but apparently the magnificent imaginary trophy you can win at the end of this league is better than I thought. LOL.

i think we have a good thing with an early drafting league that's not best ball, that has 20+ active members, and now we do the 2 league contest - I don't want to rock that boat, love what we got going here.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it is fine to replace him because of the competition with B, but this literally happens every year.

If it were a player drafted by both leagues I would actually lean no. Surviving the carnage is what makes this league fun and unique.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is fine to replace him because of the competition with B, but this literally happens every year.

If it were a player drafted by both leagues I would actually lean no. Surviving the carnage is what makes this league fun and unique.

don't mind being penalized for our impatience either - we should have waited for B to start both drafts at the same time!

lessons learned, let's put this to bed and get back to drafting