• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Coma 2014

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick down! And Sims looks like the new QB...ROS. There goes that idea. My once covered ass at QB is no more.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scratch that. Vick returns.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wk 9 recap

Treff over Fuzzy, 54-40. Shoelace and Lafell buoyed this QB-less team, although catching Fuzzy at just the right week without a Rb2, TE or kicker probably help a little as well.

Barilko over Monkey, 60-57, jsut as in KOTF, Monkey falls just short of beating Barilko. Fitzspatrick and Jeremey Hill gave a monstrous effort..well monstrous by Coma standards, but they were nearly all Monkey had this week. Bar cashed in big time with the 'Phins D

TKO edges Will 56-52. Ingrams 20+ sealed the deal early on in this one.

Fuzzy 7-2 641
TKO 6-3 595
Barilko 5-4 444
Treff 5-4 427
Monkey 3-6 605
Will 1-8 484

Monkey still cant' buy a break, he played the only team he couldn't have beaten.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WK 10 recap

TKo spikes Treff, 78-48. Valiant effort by the Browns and Shoelace, but not even close to Vick, INgram and Forsett

Will Whitewashes Monkey, 69-37. The Cardinals Defense scored 30 for Monkey..Monkey scored 37 total. 'nuff said.

Barilko pushes the snooze on Fuzzy, 62-43. Even Sans a QB and a Kicker, Barilko raises up to take down the Fuzz with a huge day from Jordan Mathews.

The regular season in COma is through week 15, so still five games to go, no one has been mathematically eliminated from one of the two playoff spots, although Wil is clinging to an absurdly insane slight possibility of needing to tie Barilko in second place by winning out. Tieing anyone else in second place, Will loses the tie breaker.

Fuzzy, 7-3 684
TKO, 7-3 672
Barilko, 6-4 506
Treff, 5-5 475
Monkey, 3-7 642
Will,2-8, 553

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hope:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started strong at 7-1, but lost last two and now it looks like I am flying without a QB ROS.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 recap

Barilko crushed Treff, 58-28. No prayer for me in this one as not one single player hit double digits

TKO best Monkey, 52-46. Neither team had an active QB, and TKO was able to ride CJ Anderson and Malcom Floyd home for the win

Fuzzy smoked Will, 57-31. the 33 put up by Fuzzy's Packers D outscored 2 entire teams on thier own, including his opponent.

Fuzzy 8-3 741
TKo 8-3 724
Barilko 7-4 564
Treff 5-6 503
Monkey 3-8 688
Will 2-9 584

Fuzzy and TKO currently occupy the only two playoff spots, and Barilko has the only realistic shot at catching either one.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko crushed Treff, 58-28. No prayer for me in this one as not one single player hit double digits

TKO best Monkey, 52-46. Neither team had an active QB, and TKO was able to ride CJ Anderson and Malcom Floyd home for the win

Fuzzy smoked Will, 57-31. the 33 put up by Fuzzy's Packers D outscored 2 entire teams on thier own, including his opponent.

Fuzzy 8-3 741
TKo 8-3 724
Barilko 7-4 564
Treff 5-6 503
Monkey 3-8 688
Will 2-9 584

Fuzzy and TKO currently occupy the only two playoff spots, and Barilko has the only realistic shot at catching either one.
If I had a kicker. Doh. Suicide and Coma are fun. Nice idea boys

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wk 12 recap

Remember ya'll--this league has a 15 week regular season, so with three games left, there are still three teams vying for the final playoff spot, and no one has clinched either one of the two as of yet.

MOnkey trounces Treff- 70-47. I had no hope here, no QB and only Cole Beasley broke double digits, while Monkey had five players achieve that feat.

Barilko takes advantage of an undermanned WIllWhite, 65-47. WIll was without one RB and one WR as Bariko cruised to victory on the backs of Teddy Bridgewater and Blount.

TKO blasted Fuzzy, 67-39. CJ Anderson and Forsett would've easily won this one on their own..and TKO even had Lat. Murray on the bench. Imagine that, a GOOD RB problem in Suicide league. TKO has three COMA RB's that are all better than anyone on my roster in the MBBRL..fml

With three games remaining, 2 spots, and only one game separating 1st and third, there's a multitude of possibilities to touch on, and I just don't have the time this morning to cover them. Next week will provide a clearer picture. One thing I can confirm is that by virtue of Fuzzy and Barilko meeting up in week 15, and the 4th place team needing both of them to lose out to force a tie breaker, this is a three team race for two spots, featuring TKO (9-3), Fuzzy (8-4), and Barilko (8-4). Treff, Monkey and WIll have all been officially eliminated.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coma league wk 13 recap

Still two regular season weeks to go, and still a 3 horse race.

Will slipped past Treff, 58-54. Mason Crosby vs Sebass was the major difference here. Hard to have an active kicker and still get a zero ain't it?

Barilko kept his playoff dreams afloat with a 90-75 win over still 1st place TKO. 33 pts from Tre Mason is a massive number to overcome in the Coma league, even with a nice 23 from Cj Anderson

MOnkey helped keep the playoff race interesting by besting Fuzzy, 86-42. Highlight of this one was that out of the dozen or so leagues I'm in, this is the ONLY one where I saw Fitzpatrick started. 51 points! Monkey could've mailed in the rest of the lineup this week. Ouch.
PLayoff outlook-

Barilko (9-4) leapfrogs to the #1 seed with his victory over former #1 seed TKO, (also 9-4). But with two weeks remaining, Fuzzy (8-5) is still very much alive.

Again, if the tie breaker is changed to PF instead of H2H, TKO currently holds a substantial points lead of 44 over Fuzzy, and 147 over Barilko.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno is doing his best to stop that!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL Coma League playoff preview

Well, much like the Suicide league, my apologies for not updating last week. It's extra unfortunate as that update would've said, that the two playoff teams had been decided and that week 14 was basically just for fun. But here we are..

Barilko and TKO, both sporting a record of 11-4 will face off for the Coma league title this year.

TKo boasts a team led by Geno Smith at Qb, but it's biggest strength is easily the RB position. TKO can pick and choose from Mark Ingram, Cj Anderson, Justin Foresett, Latavious Murray and Bryce Brown-too bad theres no flex position in Coma eh TKO? As big of a strength as the RB's are, the WR's are nearly the equal weakness. A. Caldwell, Devonta Adams, MIchael Floyd and the IR'ed Aaron Dobson are the choices. Also featuring Zack Ertz, the lions Defense, and Nick Folk. SHould Geno Smith slip and fall in the shower, TKO does have Mike Vick to insert.

Barilko will counter with Teddy Bridgewater, who came along just in the nick of time to save his Coma league season, as up until then, he was sans QB entirely. Much like TKO, Barilko's strongest position is RB, featuring Blount, Mason and Dunbar, with the IR'ed McKinnon holding the pom-poms. Could be a nice decision for Bar to make this week, with Murray likely to miss the game and Dunbar ready to take a nice amount of touches. At WR Bar can send out Harry Douglas, Doug Baldwin, Jordan Mathews, D. Moncreif, or Keyshawn Martin. I've gotta give slight edge to that receiving corps.Jared Cook or Garret Graham at TE, and the Dolphins D round out Barilko's roster.
What may be the biggest handicap for Barilko this weekend, Alex Henery is his only option at kicker, and obviously, we all are aware that he's currently unemployed, so a big advantage to TKO in that department.

My prediction is a TKO victory, those RB's are just really really strong and the automatic zero is a killer at this point in the game.

Best of luck to the both of you.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Treff. Yes I would love a flex! And it's Malcolm Floyd, not Mike in my grossness of WR.

Good luck Barilko! I guess the coma league championship this year is The Grey Cup!

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Treff. Yes I would love a flex! And it's Malcolm Floyd, not Mike in my grossness of WR.

Good luck Barilko! I guess the coma league championship this year is The Grey Cup!

You bet and crossover too all East Greuy Cup

good luck TKO...

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, much like the Suicide league, my apologies for not updating last week. It's extra unfortunate as that update would've said, that the two playoff teams had been decided and that week 14 was basically just for fun. But here we are..

Barilko and TKO, both sporting a record of 11-4 will face off for the Coma league title this year.

TKo boasts a team led by Geno Smith at Qb, but it's biggest strength is easily the RB position. TKO can pick and choose from Mark Ingram, Cj Anderson, Justin Foresett, Latavious Murray and Bryce Brown-too bad theres no flex position in Coma eh TKO? As big of a strength as the RB's are, the WR's are nearly the equal weakness. A. Caldwell, Devonta Adams, MIchael Floyd and the IR'ed Aaron Dobson are the choices. Also featuring Zack Ertz, the lions Defense, and Nick Folk. SHould Geno Smith slip and fall in the shower, TKO does have Mike Vick to insert.

Barilko will counter with Teddy Bridgewater, who came along just in the nick of time to save his Coma league season, as up until then, he was sans QB entirely. Much like TKO, Barilko's strongest position is RB, featuring Blount, Mason and Dunbar, with the IR'ed McKinnon holding the pom-poms. Could be a nice decision for Bar to make this week, with Murray likely to miss the game and Dunbar ready to take a nice amount of touches. At WR Bar can send out Harry Douglas, Doug Baldwin, Jordan Mathews, D. Moncreif, or Keyshawn Martin. I've gotta give slight edge to that receiving corps.Jared Cook or Garret Graham at TE, and the Dolphins D round out Barilko's roster.
What may be the biggest handicap for Barilko this weekend, Alex Henery is his only option at kicker, and obviously, we all are aware that he's currently unemployed, so a big advantage to TKO in that department.

My prediction is a TKO victory, those RB's are just really really strong and the automatic zero is a killer at this point in the game.

Best of luck to the both of you.

Great write up Treff and thanks for all the hard work...

Coma baby Coma

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coma league is living up to it's name.
In the consolation matchup in Coma (how much further down can we get?) Treff and I are facing off. I have 5 on IR and 2 out so I am playing 2 short. And even with this Treff and I are both projected to get 37 points each. We both suck!!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coma league is living up to it's name.
In the consolation matchup in Coma (how much further down can we get?) Treff and I are facing off. I have 5 on IR and 2 out so I am playing 2 short. And even with this Treff and I are both projected to get 37 points each. We both suck!!!

I'm projected at 37.. you are getting 51..I am the one who sucks..lol
Neither of us have an active, starting QB, your short a kicker as well. As the cheerleaders on Wildcats might say, U G L Y.. we ain't got no alibi, we ugly, hey hey, we ugly

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO you look good nice start
and i lost Blount who has helped get me to the Grey Cup

it looks like the Maritimes are going to party tonight..

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first round pick finally gets on the map! Took ya long enough, Ertz.