• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Micro really leave the board over the Lions Board BS @broncosmitty ?

That would be a shame this site has my favorite Lions board(and Fantasy :10:) because of the diversity in opinions. Most of the boards are pretty 1 sided either all Lions Kool-Aid drinkers or all Lions pecimists this one has a really nice mix :grouphug:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmmm......

The Committy is focused on That's What Cheesehead. Tough matchup. We've been scuffling as of late. Especially with the Pats on a bye week. Looking to get back over .500 and to take Trudem out of the unbeatens. (He's the only current member.)

LET'S DANCE!

:::DDGB FEVER:D::

giphy-gif.37822.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a shame this site has my favorite Lions board(and Fantasy :10:) because of the diversity in opinions. Most of the boards are pretty 1 sided either all Lions Kool-Aid drinkers or all Lions pecimists this one has a really nice mix :grouphug:

Having read the thread in question (it was pretty easy to pick out), I will only say that it was a very entertaining read.

Some 'a youse Lions guys gots good senses 'a humor! ;)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans D is very disappointing this season

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold and Face tie 73-73. Another freaking tie. Come on man. Although it shouldn't have been a tie since Face started Andre Ellington who was out. If he had played Decker, that 10 points would have put him over the top. Face also could have started the Patriots defense who was on bye and won by 2 since the Texans pulled him -2 points. Of course Harold went into the Monday night game only trailing by 2 with Jimmy Graham still to go, so naturally Graham had two freaking points to continue his down year. This game was a traveshamockery all around. Harold falls to 1-2-1 and Face is in 1st place in the Visogoths at 2-1-1.

Both Decker & Ellington were coming off injury... I gambled on Ellington since all his reports were good heading into gametime. Sucked. But I got really lucky with the tie.

As for the Texans D... They are headed for the waiver wire

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone care to explain to the noobie (me) how the MBBRL leagues work? I've been reading chatter about people moving back & forth between the A & B leagues? How does that work?

Thanks in advance!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone care to explain to the noobie (me) how the MBBRL leagues work? I've been reading chatter about people moving back & forth between the A & B leagues? How does that work?

Thanks in advance!

Basically win the B league and advance to the A league. There are a few other ways to advance. The last place team in the A league drops to the B league. Also the last two teams in B league go to a vote to see if they come back the next year.

Not a full explanation, but the way I understand it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically win the B league and advance to the A league. There are a few other ways to advance. The last place team in the A league drops to the B league. Also the last two teams in B league go to a vote to see if they come back the next year.

Not a full explanation, but the way I understand it.
Not a full explanation , I think Wil or Treff can explain it best.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL Rules Revisited
  • First, don't abandon your team
  • Second, keep posting
  • Third, no douchey plays (for example, if you're about to face Lacy who went down, picking up Starks as a block is legit - but if the team you're facing next week has Aaron Rodgers on a bye and the back-up Eli Manning just got hurt in a Thursday game, don't run to your computer first and do five add/drops to pick up all the QBs). We're all supposed to be good players beating each other straight-up. If you wonder about a move, ask.
Trades are always allowed (well, except draft pick trades).

Relegation

In normal circumstances, two teams will move up from the B league to the A league and two teams will move down from the A league to the B league. Teams moving down will be determined by power rankings. In the event of a tie, H2H will be the first tiebreaker, breakdown record will be the second tiebreaker, total points the third tiebreaker -- and if we still have a tie, whoever does better in a Fantasy Playoff Challenge to be determined.

The two teams moving up from the B League will go according to these criteria:
1. Champion
2. Regular season breakdown leader
3. Top seed
4. Regular season power rankings leader
5. Regular season points leader
If the B League champion meets all the other criteria, only a single team moves up (and only a single team moves down). Otherwise, the other B League team with the top-most criterion also moves up. (In the unlikely event of a tie, we'll again go to a Fantasy Playoff Challenge as the tiebreaker.)

To Spice Things Up
If in the regular season the B league outscores the A league, FOUR teams move instead of two. If that happens and the B League criteria above doesn't provide four teams, we'll use playoff seeding for the rest.

Also, the bottom two B League Teams are relegated out into Oblivion to make room for new blood - although at the beginning of the next season they can try to get nomination and support to get back in, on an even footing with everyone else who wants in.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL Rules Revisited
  • First, don't abandon your team
  • Second, keep posting
  • Third, no douchey plays (for example, if you're about to face Lacy who went down, picking up Starks as a block is legit - but if the team you're facing next week has Aaron Rodgers on a bye and the back-up Eli Manning just got hurt in a Thursday game, don't run to your computer first and do five add/drops to pick up all the QBs). We're all supposed to be good players beating each other straight-up. If you wonder about a move, ask.
Trades are always allowed (well, except draft pick trades).

Relegation

In normal circumstances, two teams will move up from the B league to the A league and two teams will move down from the A league to the B league. Teams moving down will be determined by power rankings. In the event of a tie, H2H will be the first tiebreaker, breakdown record will be the second tiebreaker, total points the third tiebreaker -- and if we still have a tie, whoever does better in a Fantasy Playoff Challenge to be determined.

The two teams moving up from the B League will go according to these criteria:
1. Champion
2. Regular season breakdown leader
3. Top seed
4. Regular season power rankings leader
5. Regular season points leader
If the B League champion meets all the other criteria, only a single team moves up (and only a single team moves down). Otherwise, the other B League team with the top-most criterion also moves up. (In the unlikely event of a tie, we'll again go to a Fantasy Playoff Challenge as the tiebreaker.)

To Spice Things Up
If in the regular season the B league outscores the A league, FOUR teams move instead of two. If that happens and the B League criteria above doesn't provide four teams, we'll use playoff seeding for the rest.

Also, the bottom two B League Teams are relegated out into Oblivion to make room for new blood - although at the beginning of the next season they can try to get nomination and support to get back in, on an even footing with everyone else who wants in.

Mmmm if the B team out scores the A team 4 teams move up? Didn't realize that, doesn't look like that will happen this season though....dang it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Forsett has stepped up big time. Disappointing performance by Hankerson though.

Need solid games from Daniels and Jennings to feel good about winning

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got ourselves a matchup @Stomp !

Could come down to the wire!