• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe gone

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you are a fucking hypocrite. You are talking down on me while saying I talk down on others. I target those who deserve it. Perhaps you have had quality discussions with Sonny - I think he is a degenerate piece of shit for the things he has said. The fact he is getting locked up is only proof he is a scumbag. 20 years...only more proof. Chances are he fucked up someone's life and now that person and/or their family will have to grieve for a very long time.

Feeling sorry for the criminal is some backwards type of shit. He gets zero sympathy.

You take it in the ass If I get off, hope we meet

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man, coolest pats fan goes up the river and Brady still gets to walk the sideline. Fuck the justice system.

May you find some peace and redemption in your own way.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man, coolest pats fan goes up the river and Brady still gets to walk the sideline. Fuck the justice system.

May you find some peace and redemption in your own way.

Thanks WH it was from stuff 20 years ago but

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks WH it was from stuff 20 years ago but
The only crime in MA that is still within the statute of limitations is murder.....

Yeah let's show sympathy for a murderer... Patriots fans love their murderers....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only crime in MA that is still within the statute of limitations is murder.....

Yeah let's show sympathy for a murderer... Patriots fans love their murderers....

I'm from RI and I'd murder you for free

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us knows anything about who everyone is in real life. Lots of folks lie or embellish or otherwise just aren't what they seem. And no one up here should really care.

I know Sonny is a great poster that doesn't take it all very seriously, stood up and took everything @HammerDown dished out like a champ and gave us lots of solid humor and entertainment.

I'll take that over some douchenozzle stirring up shit and trying to create drama no matter what either has, or has not done in real life.

So judge people you don't know on things you have no idea about if it makes you feel better. Makes it more and more clear who doesn't deserve the time of day up here.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us knows anything about who everyone is in real life. Lots of folks lie or embellish or otherwise just aren't what they seem. And no one up here should really care.

I know Sonny is a great poster that doesn't take it all very seriously, stood up and took everything @HammerDown dished out like a champ and gave us lots of solid humor and entertainment.

I'll take that over some douchenozzle stirring up shit and trying to create drama no matter what either has, or has not done in real life.

So judge people you don't know on things you have no idea about if it makes you feel better. Makes it more and more clear who doesn't deserve the time of day up here.
As far as sonny claims I know he's a criminal who did something bad enough to get locked up for 20. I would never associate with someone like that in real life so no need to glorify him on a message board because he's nice to people.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as sonny claims I know he's a criminal who did something bad enough to get locked up for 20. I would never associate with someone like that in real life so no need to glorify him on a message board because he's nice to people.
You start by saying who gives a shit about e-friends and now it's you won't associate with people online based on your assumptions about things they may have done in real life.

He's a poster. An online personality. I'm not leaving my wallet on his table and he doesn't have access to my daughter. I chat with him about football on a football board. And he's entertaining to share that time with. Clearly he will be missed by quite a few people. No one is saying he shouldn't pay his dues if he is guilty of something he did back then. That's between him, his lawyers, the courts, and his God if he believes in one. Has nothing to do with this board or his contributions to it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You start by saying who gives a shit about e-friends and now it's you won't associate with people online based on your assumptions about things they may have done in real life.

He's a poster. An online personality. I'm not leaving my wallet on his table and he doesn't have access to my daughter. I chat with him about football on a football board. And he's entertaining to share that time with. Clearly he will be missed by quite a few people. No one is saying he shouldn't pay his dues if he is guilty of something he did back then. That's between him, his lawyers, the courts, and his God if he believes in one. Has nothing to do with this board or his contributions to it.

Wizard thank you. Im the last guy anybody would have to worry about. looked after kids and the elderly. Got caught up in the life and only people who gambled, borrowed, etc