• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe gone

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we supposed to treat this as if you are going away for 20 years because of a victimless crime??

GTFOH. I always knew you were a degenerate in our conversations and this proves it. You are a scumbag and it's better for society you will be locked up.

I hope you enjoy eating all of that dick in prison.

20 years and you wanna make fun ok

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CowboyB really goes out of his way to be miserable to all around him. May have had he head banged too hard in the toilet in school getting his swirly's, who knows.
He certainly get's his rocks off looking down on others.
I count some of my most rock solid friends who have had a checkered past. They are the men I can count on whether I am there or not to have my back, and I for them.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when people just assume everyone likes the same things they do...

Oh man...what a burn!

You really put me in my place..........

Crazy-Laughing-Man-Funny-Gif-Image.gif

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CowboyB really goes out of his way to be miserable to all around him. May have had he head banged too hard in the toilet in school getting his swirly's, who knows.
He certainly get's his rocks off looking down on others.
I count some of my most rock solid friends who have had a checkered past. They are the men I can count on whether I am there or not to have my back, and I for them.

Says a lot about you that the people you have to turn to are criminals who served 20 year sentences.

I surround myself with successful people. I fired all of my piece of shit degenerate friends and left them behind me because I don't need that shit in my life. I can count on some pretty awesome and powerful people which sure beats counting on a degenerate criminal...

But hey...I sure hope you had fun looking down on me......you fucking hypocrite.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says a lot about you that the people you have to turn to are criminals who served 20 year sentences.

I surround myself with successful people. I fired all of my piece of shit degenerate friends and left them behind me because I don't need that shit in my life. I can count on some pretty awesome and powerful people which sure beats counting on a degenerate criminal...

But hey...I sure hope you had fun looking down on me......you fucking hypocrite.
I'm the hypocrite? I see you go to threads just to piss people off and take great pride in it.
Yes I have a great circle of friends who I can count on and yes some have been away.
I have been around long enough to not make snap judgments, you might look at your friends and find that they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
The kind who will take you in when the wife throws you out (only had to stay with us for two nights), or to clear your stuff out of the house under the sheriffs close eye.
No real-life friends, got it.
Only spout off from the keyboard to give yourself a woody and call others gay.
You are a sad little troll.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the hypocrite? I see you go to threads just to piss people off and take great pride in it.
Yes I have a great circle of friends who I can count on and yes some have been away.
I have been around long enough to not make snap judgments, you might look at your friends and find that they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
The kind who will take you in when the wife throws you out (only had to stay with us for two nights), or to clear your stuff out of the house under the sheriffs close eye.
No real-life friends, got it.
Only spout off from the keyboard to give yourself a woody and call others gay.
You are a sad little troll.

Of course you are a fucking hypocrite. You are talking down on me while saying I talk down on others. I target those who deserve it. Perhaps you have had quality discussions with Sonny - I think he is a degenerate piece of shit for the things he has said. The fact he is getting locked up is only proof he is a scumbag. 20 years...only more proof. Chances are he fucked up someone's life and now that person and/or their family will have to grieve for a very long time.

Feeling sorry for the criminal is some backwards type of shit. He gets zero sympathy.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's it, a conspiracy to get rid of the Patriots posters.
Beware the black helicopters coming for a poster near you.

Seriously I always enjoy Sonny's posts and know nothing more about him.

And if it's a case of business taking care of business there are no innocents involved.
But I spent my early years living in the city that Whitey Bulger had his empire so there is that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if it's a case of business taking care of business there are no innocents involved.
But I spent my early years living in the city that Whitey Bulger had his empire so there is that.
Southie or Somerville?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're next bitch...:kidding:

I enjoy Sonny's posts too. Something to be said for not taking yourself too seriously all the time on a message board. I mean, it's supposed to be fun, right?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow talk about a small world.
Keep posting, don't let the bastards get you down!
You don't have to worry about that. I'm here to stay unless I get banned again:D
I love talking sports smack. The only time I stop posting is after arguing with some idiot. You know the ones who keeps making the same point over and over or uses a bunch of speculation as fact.