• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maxwell/Thurmond >>> Browner?

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legion of Boom rarely ever gets burned. But when they do...it's usually because of Browner. Think back to the detroit game last year. Titus Young was killing Browner. He got him on the 46 yd td in the 2nd quarter after we had just gone up 17-7. Then he gave up the game winning td to Titus Young losing to him on a slant.

This year...same type of receiver in Ty Hilton. 5 rec 140 yds 2 tds. Titans game...Browner was getting killed by Kendall Wright and as I recall he got benched.

With the way Maxwell has been playing and Thurmond before his suspension...if Browner comes back...do you want him starting or even playing at all?

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I am curious how PC sees the situation shaking out. When Browner was out in the beginning of the year Pete made it clear he was still the starter despite Thurmond playing well. Now with the way Maxwell is playing I dont see how you can take him out.

I read an interesting report a few days ago that Maxwell was actually ahead of Sherman on the depth chart before the 2011 season when they were both rookies.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be in favor of Maxwell and Thurmond at this point. Between injuries and suspensions, I find it difficult to trust Browner at this point and despite Maxwell having a poor game against the Niners, he clearly made it up last week. I think you have to go with Maxwell and Thurmond. Browner has shown that he has a hard time covering speedy receivers.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legion of Boom rarely ever gets burned. But when they do...it's usually because of Browner. Think back to the detroit game last year. Titus Young was killing Browner. He got him on the 46 yd td in the 2nd quarter after we had just gone up 17-7. Then he gave up the game winning td to Titus Young losing to him on a slant.

This year...same type of receiver in Ty Hilton. 5 rec 140 yds 2 tds. Titans game...Browner was getting killed by Kendall Wright and as I recall he got benched.

With the way Maxwell has been playing and Thurmond before his suspension...if Browner comes back...do you want him starting or even playing at all?

Browner is done. Free agent, no Hawk future... IR.

I trust Maxwell way more as the RC and I'm more comfortable with WT3 in the slot.

Browner is fully depreciated and is has no net value.

Maxwell knows how to play corner w/out mugging guys and I trust him in the run game. Everytime a QB went to throw a deep ball toward Browner, I was sure I was going to see a flash of yellow fly across the TV screen. Time to move on.