• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marshal Henderson - Ole Piss

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the UK @ Miss game tonight. UK is just sitting on Henderson and they could care less if he drives.. so he is forcing 3's and is 1 for 7 so far. Love watching this kid struggle... arrogance is an understatement.

He keeps trying to fake like he is driving and shoot an off balance fade away 3 and UK doesn't even hedge on his fake... they just stand there. BEAUTIFUL...

And ZERO defense... they are running through him and doing layups and dunks.

... after last year... I hope Florida goes into Oxford this weekend and Scottie shuts him down completely. Nothing would satisfy me more. A win isn't good enough... I want Scottie to make his life miserable.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think wilbekin and yuegette going to teach him a lesson tomorrow....just wish i could watch it. Probably going to get stuck with louisville vs cincy up here. anyone know where cbs shifts their alternative games off too? cbs sports network has some dallas baptist game listed.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-6 in the 2nd half..... :dhd:

and i just watched the end of the auburn game this morning too. the foul on young didnt seem so bad but what a brain fart on the inbound pass they threw out of bounds. :L