• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marky P = Billy C

Nebraska885

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well get used to 9 win seasons because he's not winning more any time soon. I have serious concerns that unless he changes he's not going to get 6 wins this year

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same shit every year. Huskers lose game = fire coach cuz losing is inexcusable. LMFAO Im a Husker fan and I ll take what comes.

Pelini is doing better than 95% of the coaches out there so quicherbitchen

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're the generic Husker fan you will automatically blame 2 people the day after a loss......

1) The QB
2) The Coach

It doesn't matter if our Offense scores 70 points and we lose, the QB is somehow always to blame. Cot damn, I had to listen to these regulars today at work talk about it all day long.........."Martinez can't throw for shit.....he didn't get any better........he looks worse than he did last year.......he looks like a girl........if he didn't have a cob stuck up his ass we would have won that game"

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same shit every year. Huskers lose game = fire coach cuz losing is inexcusable. LMFAO Im a Husker fan and I ll take what comes.

Pelini is doing better than 95% of the coaches out there so quicherbitchen

I have never supported the fire Pelini crowd and I still don't. My position is firing Pelini will only make our situation worse. That does not mean I think Pelini will be able to do any better than the status quo. I don't think he can field a championship calliber team with the recruits he is able to get here. Doesn't mean I will quit supporting the program but it doesn't mean I have to accept it either.

I am a Husker fan also sir and if expecting excellence is bitchin than I'll be bitchin.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never supported the fire Pelini crowd and I still don't. My position is firing Pelini will only make our situation worse. That does not mean I think Pelini will be able to do any better than the status quo. I don't think he can field a championship calliber team with the recruits he is able to get here. Doesn't mean I will quit supporting the program but it doesn't mean I have to accept it either.

I am a Husker fan also sir and if expecting excellence is bitchin than I'll be bitchin.

Im not questioning anyones loyalties , especially yours HISL , and I too expect excellence, but there is a big difference between perfection and excellence.

I simply dont see any need to overreact to an early season loss, we will do better.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely am not with Jed on this.......I agree with a lot of things Jed says, but this is not one of them.......respectively I say that.

I know this average shit is hard to swallow........it is. We kinda knew hiring Bo that we were getting a guy with zero experience at the Head Coach position and it could get bumpy. I think what most of us expected was that our Defense would be so great that we would have a chance to win most of our games.

In 2009 and really even in 2010, that was the case. We were good enough on Defense to beat anybody.......we just didn't do it.

I thought it was remarkable how Bo came in and turned the Defense around as fast as he did.........and I think he can do it again. My concern is that he is focusing so much on creating this unstoppable Offense due to that 2009 season when we really could have had something special if we just had something to show for on the Offensive side of the ball.

I trust he'll get this thing turned around, I seriously do. I didn't trust that Billy C would get things turned around.......I just hoped that he would.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I expected when Pelini was hired was a team that would play with passion. I don't expect perfection at all but missed tackles over pursuit are still problems. And yes I know there was disagreement when I said over pursuing is a problem but I watched again and it is there. We are missing tackles because we don't get into position. We run right by or more precisely they run right by us. (EDIT: AND WE DON'T FREAKING WRAP UP!!!!}

This is supposed to be a process which infers progress. I don't see the progress.

I think maybe I just need to take a break for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebraska885

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would agree with you JJM if it was year 2 or 3. Setting near records for yards against Nebraska isn't acceptable in year 5 especially by a (then) unranked PAC 12 team. I think it would take the sting away if this happened against the number #1 ranked SEC Alabama. I would feel they are almost there...

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I just figured it out.

Marry: Solich!!! That is easy!!!

Fuck: HWSNBN. He deserves to be punished.

Kill: Bo

Disclaimer!!!!! I in now way shape or form want Bo dead or am planning on doing any harm to Bo. He just fell in a bad spot of a fictional question.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed,

That your real name or screen name?

I have only been here for a short time but I am not sure I would label Bo the way you are without know the context or where you heard him say this?

All football coaches have to have some arrogance to them to be leaders but to say he is a know it all, I am not sure if him saying “Last thing I’m going to be doing is shaking my confidence” qualifies for him being put into the same boat as BC.

Also, I am not sure where the Wisconsin thing came up so can't tell where the context of your comment comes from so it’s hard for me to rationalize anything relating to that.

I do agree with your bottom statements of loyalty to the university over that of colleagues and players!

Although I am not a 100% BOliever, I don’t think we want to trend towards another coaching change at this time. I say he has a couple more years to correct things before lynch mobs start knocking at his door!

edit:

Just to help you stir up some more provoking comments by other posters, I would love to have the Boise State Coach come to Nebraska and other than that, I am not sure who else I would like to see wear red. I would have to think about it for a while.

So much I would like to say here but since you are a fraud I will spare you.