• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners 2024 Season Predictions

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Climate pledge only holds..18000..
That's pitifull..pitance..

Need an arena that holds .40,000..
With practice facilities as well .
It's not enough .

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my point of view nothing.has.been.
Solved it's the same ole bad.
Deal.
Seattle is trying to shove there hand out..

Without expanding.climate arena seating capacity..

It same ole same ole..

Seattle only lestins..with it's hand out

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My season prediction..NBA shoves.
The sonics deal under the table .
Without a new arena to be built .
They could play a few seasons in.
Climate arena .
But not maney..

Mariners have a good season..
Win at least 92.games...
And maybe 96..
Defiying..fangraphes and naysayers.

Lolololol

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelenic is 1 for 15 so far. Batting 0.066

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball can be a hard sport to predict but if we take a major fall this season this M's management should be in a lot of trouble.
"Should be," but probably won't. If they gave a crap about management at all, they would not have allowed a NINTH SEASON for Servais.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelenic is 1 for 15 so far. Batting 0.066

And you can bet that is bugging the shit out of him, and making things even worse

A very talented young man, with an amazing upside / ceiling. BUT… he’s got some major head case issues.

But I believe Atlanta took a chance on him, of course for the potential that he has but with their stacked lineup , all they really need him to do is hit: .240 drive in maybe 70 runs and hit 15+ HRs and play a solid outfield.

All of which he’s easily capable of doing given 500 or so at bats and staying healthy

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you can bet that is bugging the shit out of him, and making things even worse

A very talented young man, with an amazing upside / ceiling. BUT… he’s got some major head case issues.

But I believe Atlanta took a chance on him, of course for the potential that he has but with their stacked lineup , all they really need him to do is hit: .240 drive in maybe 70 runs and hit 15+ HRs and play a solid outfield.

All of which he’s easily capable of doing given 500 or so at bats and staying healthy
Eh, I bet he isn’t bugged. In fact I’d say that is a good sign for him being someone who is superstitious. Every spring training he has attended he plays like a HOF player, so maybe if he has a dog crap ST he will play good during the year.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure out why management trashed this rebuild just 3 years into it. Not a single change in the offseason generated any excitement. I'll say 81-81 I think the current team is the definition of mediocre, but I don't think I've ever been more disinterested in a Mariners season as I am this year. Watching a division rival win their first World Series at the very start of their rebuild while adding stars like the M's should have done is just incredibly depressing. This is going to be Texas's division for years when it should have been Seattle's.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54%. You do the math...
This Is Fine GIF

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure out why management trashed this rebuild just 3 years into it. Not a single change in the offseason generated any excitement. I'll say 81-81 I think the current team is the definition of mediocre, but I don't think I've ever been more disinterested in a Mariners season as I am this year. Watching a division rival win their first World Series at the very start of their rebuild while adding stars like the M's should have done is just incredibly depressing. This is going to be Texas's division for years when it should have been Seattle's.
I'd love to take the big risk and ask the heads PERSONALLY what their real plan for the team is. You don't let a team like ours slide without being up to something; you don't need the Major League movies to learn that, especially around here.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Should be," but probably won't. If they gave a crap about management at all, they would not have allowed a NINTH SEASON for Servais.

You know in my opinion of all major sports as far as coaching/managing etc the baseball manager is probably one of the least impactful positions on a club. I highly doubt those bad seasons we had at the beginning when Jerry took over and we were tanking that there was any human on earth that could have been the manager and found success on the team. I think the manager position is being well liked between players and management, understanding the players workload and how they feel but this day and age analytics is done by computers and nerds for the staff.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... hovering around the .500 mark is probably where we'll be.. Starting pitching will keep us in games, while the offense still struggles to manufacturer runs... I'm not as excited this year either... First time I've ever felt this way about the Mariners going into the season in a very long time... I a few years ago, I was led to believe that we'd be the cream of the crop at this time but to I have realized that I was sold a bill of goods by Dipoto...

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... hovering around the .500 mark is probably where we'll be.. Starting pitching will keep us in games, while the offense still struggles to manufacturer runs... I'm not as excited this year either... First time I've ever felt this way about the Mariners going into the season in a very long time... I a few years ago, I was led to believe that we'd be the cream of the crop at this time but to I have realized that I was sold a bill of goods by Dipoto...
OIP.D_hJD7Fsq-xxsICwgFbjegAAAA

I've been screaming this for years.

The fans that bleed Mariner blue have been conned. The fans want a championship and the team lies its ass off to the suckers fans every year and every year the suckers fans fall in line.

They broke my fandom. I have given up all hope for the Mariners. Its a business masquerading as a baseball team. I don't go and cheer for home depot or 7-11 so why cheer for the Mariners?

The fans will show up and nothing will change because the con must go on.

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little overly confident, are we? XDDD

Seriously, if we don't have any pitchers to rely on, we'll be lucky if we don't endure a 100-loss season...
110 losses isn't out of the question at this point.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is the sad thing the ownership group and FO don’t understand. Going into 2023 this was the most energetic the fan base has been since the last month and a half of 1995 and they just pissed all the good will away. Ownership doesn’t know what their revenue will be in 2026 and Jerry keeps talking in his condescending way and basically calling fans stupid. Just let Hollander and Servais talk. Ownership should fine Jerry 100k every time he speaks to make up for that lost revenue from cable

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upon further prediction:

Dipoto will destroy this team and have them ready to follow suit of the A's...
I'm sure Salt Lake City wants to expand on sports teams by now.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Seattle mayor pushing the key arena..
Does not matter if they call it climate.
Control.arena....

18,000.is not enough. ..
We will never see. Basketball in ..Seattle..

Best move to .Renton..or seatac..

Seattle has run basketball into the ground .by trying to push ..
An unworthy arena..

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upon further prediction:

Dipoto will destroy this team and have them ready to follow suit of the A's...
I'm sure Salt Lake City wants to expand on sports teams by now.
A's may move to salt lake is still better.
Than..Vegas...
But Oakland is the best place..