• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners 2024 Season Predictions

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone had to start the thread, and I'm surprised no one has yet, BUT here we are, a new season approaches, Spring Training already started...
(honestly, we need more a BOOT CAMP than a mere Spring Training...)
and with what little we have this year...meh...

I'll start by saying that I don't see us reaching Dipoto's desired 54% mark this year, not with most of who we brought in. That said, we may be looking at 70 wins if anything.

70-92 at BEST. That's what I'll be saying.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally unexciting offseason that saw us take another step back … M’s as a franchise have a dam strange way of showing the fans appreciation for their investment in this team for so many years… Only team in the entire league that hasn’t been to a World Series, and all momentum they had, was crapped on again …

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
83-79. Third place in the West, 5 games out of the wild card.
Julio will flirt with a 40-40 season and finish top 3 in the MVP.
Polanco will be the latest acquisition to see a drop off in his expected production.
Haniger will play in less than 100 games but strike out more than 100 times.
Cal Raleigh will be selected for his first All-Star game
The guy who leads the bullpen in saves may not be on our roster yet, but either way, it won't be Munoz.
Love JP, but I don't see how he can possibly top last year's productivity.
At least one starting pitcher in the depth chart will have to be shut down early in the year, for the entire year.
Our LF and RF production will be far below league average.
Ty France's potential will continue to remain an enigma.
Raleigh and Gilbert won't get traded at the deadline, but Garver and Polanco might, and rumors surrounding all four will be a constant source of the talking heads' feeder from June 15th to July 31st.

Oh yeah - one more note:
Jerry and Scott get extended. Sorry. The owners aren't going to fix something that isn't broken...for them.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If half the roster that usually spends the season on IL and can actually stay healthy, they could be a 81 to 86 win season and miss the playoffs

Rash of injuries which will probably be the reality of the team lands us 70-75 wins.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is so hard to predict. If the team stays healthy their peak is probably 88 wins and one of the wildcards but if they will probably be upper 70’s.

The offense hasn’t proven they can’t be reliable and it is overlooked that they lost 2 SP’s last year and had Miller and Woo in the wings. If any pitcher goes down it is a massive drop off cause Hancock hasn’t been able to stay healthy and they don’t have another MLB arm in the entire organization.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54%. You do the math...

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54% x 0 = ZERO chance at post season

Dipoto’s license plate I81U812
Yep, that's the math they're trying for.

I'm still convinced there's more to this than they're REALLY saying...You don't need to have seen the Major League movies to know, something is not right, and we have a right to know what it is.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball can be a hard sport to predict but if we take a major fall this season this M's management should be in a lot of trouble.

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that's the math they're trying for.

I'm still convinced there's more to this than they're REALLY saying...You don't need to have seen the Major League movies to know, something is not right, and we have a right to know what it is.
I don't think of the Mariners as a real baseball team. They aren't really trying to win and teams like this have broken baseball. You have a bunch of teams not really trying to win but to squeeze everything for a profit. The Mariners are a business not a professional baseball team.
I'm not cheering for this fake ass crap. The Mariners are at a WWE level of fakeness where it was always bullshit and our team was always meant to be the losers. Just exactly how they want it.

Its the years of bullshit and lies and fake hype that piss me of the most. We all wanted good teams every year and now we know why that never happens.

They lie their asses off to the fans acting like they want to win just so they can make more profits. It's just a big con, the owners make a bunch of money and the fans get fucked.

Sell the team, move the team. I don't give a crap anymore. This team is NEVER EVER going to win a championship.

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this rate, we'll be worse than Oakland this year.

We can't hold a lead now, what makes anyone think we'll be able to do it this year?

Just relocate these losers already; we know there's a Master Plan from the FO, might as well be that.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think of the Mariners as a real baseball team. They aren't really trying to win and teams like this have broken baseball. You have a bunch of teams not really trying to win but to squeeze everything for a profit. The Mariners are a business not a professional baseball team.
I'm not cheering for this fake ass crap. The Mariners are at a WWE level of fakeness where it was always bullshit and our team was always meant to be the losers. Just exactly how they want it.

Its the years of bullshit and lies and fake hype that piss me of the most. We all wanted good teams every year and now we know why that never happens.

They lie their asses off to the fans acting like they want to win just so they can make more profits. It's just a big con, the owners make a bunch of money and the fans get fucked.

Sell the team, move the team. I don't give a crap anymore. This team is NEVER EVER going to win a championship.

In case you all, don’t know, they are taking the promotions of gimmicks and giveaways to a whole new level this year

Instead of a single Bobblehead game, there are at least two different series where they’re giving away Bobblehead to every single game like three games in a row

It’s really sad when you think about what could be in such a great baseball fan of a town, but it will never be with the current ownership

These hodgepodge teams that they put together for the past 20 years might catch lightning in a bottle once every century, and actually make it to a World Series

Sadly, it’s just never gonna happen in any of our lifetime unless we live to be 150

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Polanco will be the latest acquisition to see a drop off in his expected production.
The guy who leads the bullpen in saves may not be on our roster yet, but either way, it won't be Munoz.
At least one starting pitcher in the depth chart will have to be shut down early in the year, for the entire year.
Raleigh and Gilbert won't get traded at the deadline, but Garver and Polanco might, and rumors surrounding all four will be a constant source of the talking heads' feeder from June 15th to July 31st.

Oh yeah - one more note:
Jerry and Scott get extended. Sorry. The owners aren't going to fix something that isn't broken...for them.
Good points.all...
But all but I doubt..polanco.or garver
Needs traded...
But still good points .

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah - one more note:
Monuz trade value .is extremely..high..
Around 60..
By. baseball values.
Counting system..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this rate, we'll be worse than Oakland this year.

We can't hold a lead now, what makes anyone think we'll be able to do it this year?

Just relocate these losers already; we know there's a Master Plan from the FO, might as well be that.
I would not hold that much on spring.
Training..mariners..have won all.
Spring..before..
Then. Lost..all..year...

It's more like the NFL combine..right.now.
In spring..just..get a look.
At the guys..

Then when it gets closer.
To regular season
Start taking notice..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah - one more note:
Some of that stuff.would amount..to bad luck..

But all.of.it..is a hurricane..

Of storm.cloud over ones head ....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first season I can ever remember not having access to watch the Seattle Mariners play. I got rid of Xfinity and switched to YouTubetv in the fall when xfinity was having issues getting the Seahawk games on. Love the switch and won’t switch back at this time.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm not against the sonics..

The mayor of Seattle is shoving..
A renamed key arena (.climate pledge ( Seattle.owned)..
Into.
The conversation..in hopes.seattle..can.
Gain the rent...
It was not what the NBA.wanted..
15 years ago..
And may not be know....it's the same.
Deal..
Seattle has always ..been trying.
To push..
That has failed.