• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Mantra"

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tarting "my hole mantra this year is going to be about exposing the double standards so get used to it . i wont drop it or get past it . i am going to point out the lack of core values the abc crowd has /had over the past few years because they simply didnt like the guy and more importantly argued that they did when it was obvious they didnt but didnt have the fortitude to come out and admit it" skinsdad

Again, I will ask dad . Who are these “ABC'ers” that upset you so much that you can’t let it go, and must reference in almost every post you make? This fan board is, if I’m not mistaken the 2nd most popular chat room on the hoop. So again, I will ask and please be definitive…who are these ABC'ers?...do they even add up to 5-10% of the redskins fanbase on this site?

My “mantra” remains the same every season, whoever our starting QB might be, it’s…

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

p.s. i have and always will be critical of whomever our starting qb is, when he deserves it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tarting "my hole mantra this year is going to be about exposing the double standards so get used to it . i wont drop it or get past it . i am going to point out the lack of core values the abc crowd has /had over the past few years because they simply didnt like the guy and more importantly argued that they did when it was obvious they didnt but didnt have the fortitude to come out and admit it" skinsdad

Again, I will ask dad . Who are these “ABC'ers” that upset you so much that you can’t let it go, and must reference in almost every post you make? This fan board is, if I’m not mistaken the 2nd most popular chat room on the hoop. So again, I will ask and please be definitive…who are these ABC'ers?...do they even add up to 5-10% of the redskins fanbase on this site?

My “mantra” remains the same every season, whoever our starting QB might be, it’s…

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

p.s. i have and always will be critical of whomever our starting qb is, when he deserves it.

Except Alex Smith...he is God.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

they have been defined and i will bring up their double standard every time it arises until such time as they admit they were totally biased

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alex smith is doing well in TC . he is doing all the right things i dont have a personal issue with him as my coverage of him has shown . my critiques on him in the TC thread have been fair . and i have brought up the times KC didnt get the benefit of the doubt i gave smith

and be happy i have been calling him smith much more lately then CDC

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether you like it or not there are some of us who felt the Cousin's situation was mishandled from the beginning. There was someone who posted he thinks Smith is a better leader than Cousin's. How does he know that? Why not just talk about how Smith is doing?

If you'd like to know he threw 6 TDs in 6 consecutive passes in a red zone drill today. Sounds to me like he is struggling and there is a serious lack of leadership ….. unless you talk to the Minnesota players. :noidea:

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether you like it or not there are some of us who felt the Cousin's situation was mishandled from the beginning. There was someone who posted he thinks Smith is a better leader than Cousin's. How does he know that? Why not just talk about how Smith is doing?

If you'd like to know he threw 6 TDs in 6 consecutive passes in a red zone drill today. Sounds to me like he is struggling and there is a serious lack of leadership ….. unless you talk to the Minnesota players. :noidea:

Smith or Cousins threw 6 TDs?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no doubt that the Redskins mishandled the Cousins situation. However I don't like to live in the past & you can't undo what has already occurred. I just simply pull for whoever is wearing the Skins jersey. In terms of what both are doing in camp & preseason games. Who cares - it means next to nothing for veterans like both of them. Just hoping for the best for Smith & sure pretty much the same for Cousins when they are not playing the Redskins or their game doesn't impact the Skins' chances.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am bringing the past right smack dab into the future . smith will be treated by me just like the abcers treated KC since they set the standard on how qbs on this team should be treated .

then we will see how they like arguing about whether a pass for a td was bad because of what foot the guy thtrew in from

the OP stood silent the last 3 years on this forum while "our " qb was bashed unendingly by fans who didnt like him for whatever reason and now wants to call for "unity and brotherhood " when the shoe is on the other foot

sorry but until some eyes get opened about how they acted i am not letting it go

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am bringing the past right smack dab into the future . smith will be treated by me just like the abcers treated KC since they set the standard on how qbs on this team should be treated .

then we will see how they like arguing about whether a pass for a td was bad because of what foot the guy thtrew in from

the OP stood silent the last 3 years on this forum while "our " qb was bashed unendingly by fans who didnt like him for whatever reason and now wants to call for "unity and brotherhood " when the shoe is on the other foot

sorry but until some eyes get opened about how they acted i am not letting it go

NP at all w/ that - more power to you. It is just not how I will look at things. I am just looking forward to a good & entertaining season. HTTR

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SoCal I am going to root for Alex also. I have said a couple of times if guys want to keep making comparisons that say Cousin's wasn't worth it I will point out when he was. Doesn't mean I am not rooting for Alex or the Redskins. I get the entire thing when this off season came Cousin's had enough and wanted to leave. I can't blame him. I also think the Redskins did the best possible thing by acquiring Smith. I am going to continue to root for Cousin's, I like the guy and I believe in him.

I also agree about camp and have said on more than one occasion that lets wait until they start playing real football. Camp is necessary but it only means who makes the cut.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good lawd dad really? I remember a time when this site started…you called yourself a “homer” dad. That’s what the site was all about back in the day, being a REDSKINS HOMER! But now, not so much right? it’s not about how all your said ABC’ers treated KC, but really how they acted toward you on this fan forum over the last couple seasons.

Answer the question originally asked and give me 5 ABC’ers. If there are only 50 Redskin fan posters on the entire redskin’s hoop page, that’s only 10%.

Dad’s ABC’ers list

Having trouble thinking of 5? Then maybe you should let the little stuff go and try to get back to be a redskin’s “homer”.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lawd dad really? I remember a time when this site started…you called yourself a “homer” dad. That’s what the site was all about back in the day, being a REDSKINS HOMER! But now, not so much right? it’s not about how all your said ABC’ers treated KC, but really how they acted toward you on this fan forum over the last couple seasons.

Answer the question originally asked and give me 5 ABC’ers. If there are only 50 Redskin fan posters on the entire redskin’s hoop page, that’s only 10%.

Dad’s ABC’ers list

Having trouble thinking of 5? Then maybe you should let the little stuff go and try to get back to be a redskin’s “homer”.

i have done this before , look them up . and if i am going after 10% or less so what ?

now if you are looking for blind homerism from me then you arent going to find it i am a fan , have been since i was able to talk in the days of sonny but i am not a fool either

you can be a blind homer if you want but try not to be a selective one

i am not giving you another damn list i gave out to you months ago, search engine it and if you havent figured out who i am talking about then that is your issue and yours only

my issue is my issue and i will deal with it the way i see fit . scroll through what you cant deal with as far as my comments are concerned

if you dont like different points of view maybe extreme skins is the place for you but rest assured your attempts at psychologically arent

you have the issue with my mantra , i dont you have steps you can take to deal with it

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I used to be a huge homer too... there comes a time and Snyder just continues to beat this fan base down.

Last straw was Scott Mc last last straw was Cousins

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt that the Redskins mishandled the Cousins situation. However I don't like to live in the past & you can't undo what has already occurred. I just simply pull for whoever is wearing the Skins jersey. In terms of what both are doing in camp & preseason games. Who cares - it means next to nothing for veterans like both of them. Just hoping for the best for Smith & sure pretty much the same for Cousins when they are not playing the Redskins or their game doesn't impact the Skins' chances.
That is a fine position and I am all for supporting whom ever is playing for the Skins. But history is a great predictor of the future. Probably the best, and this team deserves to be scrutinized for its past decisions as well as current decisions for this FO has yet to prove they can get out of their own way. Its not necessarily living in the past, but using the past to temper any SportsHoopla about recent moves.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Well, based on the posts you have made over the last year, contrary to what you claim your mantra is, I would label you as an ABCer. Just calling it as I see it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, based on the posts you have made over the last year, contrary to what you claim your mantra is, I would label you as an ABCer. Just calling it as I see it.
i dont know why he is worried about it in the first place . its my issue not his

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a fine position and I am all for supporting whom ever is playing for the Skins. But history is a great predictor of the future. Probably the best, and this team deserves to be scrutinized for its past decisions as well as current decisions for this FO has yet to prove they can get out of their own way. Its not necessarily living in the past, but using the past to temper any SportsHoopla about recent moves.

Outside of the common factor of Snyder (which will likely not go away for decades) I am not so sure that the FO structure at this time is the same as even last year at this time. It certainly sounds like Allen has less power at this time, and perhaps some of the recent decisions (outside of Cousins) reflect this. Only time will tell.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not holding my breath , but i am looking forward to the season . i think we have a pretty good team