• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. But we're assholes for ASSUMING he's guilty. I mean, the facts of the story CLEARLY don't point to him being a fraud, he was the victim.

Stephen A Smith is putting a fork in him right now. He's killing it. "I've loved women before.....he talks about the deep passion and depth of feeling he has for this woman repeatedly - a woman he's never met? Kissed? Smelled? Held? Caressed? 1+1 is not equalling 2 right now."

He's about to go off on Skip B on 1st Take.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. But we're assholes for ASSUMING he's guilty. I mean, the facts of the story CLEARLY don't point to him being a fraud, he was the victim.

Stephen A Smith is putting a fork in him right now. He's killing it. "I've loved women before.....he talks about the deep passion and depth of feeling he has for this woman repeatedly - a woman he's never met? Kissed? Smelled? Held? Caressed? 1+1 is not equalling 2 right now."

Think about the DEPTH of this so called "prank"

Someone had to make up this girl. Be DEDICATED to it for 3 years. Make up friends. Make up family. Do their voices. This entire thing was sophisticated, elaborate, and there's no way ONE PERSON kept this up that long with NO MONEY or anything coming. It's just too much work.

At some point his buddy would have to say "dude, I'm fucking with you. She isn't real". Unless Manti was using her as cover to keep from having to be tempted by girls or as a cover for the gay rumor.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point his buddy would have to say "dude, I'm fucking with you. She isn't real". Unless Manti was using her as cover to keep from having to be tempted by girls or as a cover for the gay rumor.

Stephen A is just destroying it right now.

You simply don't pass up opportunities to see the so-called love of your life if she's in an accident.....gets leukemia......passes away. At no point did he see her grave site, ever go see her on a spring break or christmas break, for 3 years.......

There was never an attempt to skype each other.....never any pics sent via MMS......never any corrections made when they were writing stories that this girl was in classes at Stanford, that he'd met her, that she'd been to his home multiple times.......and lets face facts, ND nor Teo would have EVER said a gottdamned thing if they hadn't gotten outed by Deadspin.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A is just destroying it right now.

You simply don't pass up opportunities to see the so-called love of your life if she's in an accident.....gets leukemia......passes away. At no point did he see her grave site, ever go see her on a spring break or christmas break, for 3 years.......

Not even when his team was player her school/alma mater. Odd.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHE'S CIA GUISE

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fdf64269d7d72155efcd78a9f01d58ec.jpg

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now...the Catholics wouldn't lie to us.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played Stanford every year he's been at ND......

Yeah I read that earlier, which is why it is so odd that every time they played he never went and saw her friends or dorm or her.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Manziel posted pictures of his girlfriend. The media have been all over her and McCarrons chicks. No question they exist (I avoid the term "real")

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s it..... Check this out! What if he comes out and says that he is gay and was afraid to come out of the closet due to the nature of college football and ND.

Wonderful cover story (if not true) but now everyone thinks you're gay.

:clap:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read that earlier, which is why it is so odd that every time they played he never went and saw her friends or dorm or her.

Absolutely no part of his story adds up. Not one single thing he's said is true. And ND is covering for him, attempting to give him a way out of his own lies.

I don't think he did this for publicity though. It's possible he was fooled initially, but he allowed it to grow, and at some point he became complicit in the hoax. NOBODY forced him to do interviews and continue this false story after the fact that he admits he knew she was fake. NOBODY forced his family to lie about this repeatedly to the press.

I just don't buy into his story or his innocence. At some point in time he knew by his own admission. I think he knew earlier than he admits.

Last edited by a moderator:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why would his family lie??

Is this a religion thing or something?

My guess is he lied to his parents and newspaper reporters about meeting her at the Stanford game and in Hawaii either because he was in on it or was ashamed he had an online relationship with a girl he never met. His family spread the lies he feed them because they believed them to be true. I'm not convinced his family was spreading information they knew was not true

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is he lied to his parents and newspaper reporters about meeting her at the Stanford game and in Hawaii either because he was in on it or was ashamed he had an online relationship with a girl he never met. His family spread the lies he feed them because they believed them to be true. I'm not convinced his family was spreading information they knew was not true

Didn't they say she came to Hawaii and met them?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His family POINT BLANK said they had met her, and that she'd been to their house multiple times.

They also said they were preparing for her to be his wife.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they say she came to Hawaii and met them?

No, she came to Hawaii and Manti met up with her according to brian teo. I haven't read them say they met, just that they came to the realization that she could be their dauhter-in-law, and they couldve come to that conclusion without meeting her based on his lie

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His family POINT BLANK said they had met her, and that she'd been to their house multiple times.

They also said they were preparing for her to be his wife.

Do you have a link because I haven't read anywhere that papa teo met her. But he did say she came to Hawaii, which manti could have fabricated