• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I wanted to believe he isn't involved. I honestly don't care. But I do care about jackasses like you jumping and saying someone in guilty before all the facts are in. But you are a jackass. A massive jackass. Which is why you go on ignore.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually now that I think about it. I do agree with Jeffro. At first I was thinking blame the guy's family, but it's his image that is the fraud so I get where Jeffro was going. This does seem highly fucking suspicious. And weird.

At first I thought maybe Mant'i just made up the story of how they met because he was embarrassed to be in a blind long distance relationship. I know people do that kind of thing. But I don't know. It's just weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would it make sense for Te'o to do this?

He thought it could lead something big exposure wise, or he is fucking crazy in the head. You know those Mormons.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thought it could lead something big exposure wise, or he is fucking crazy in the head. You know those Mormons.

Lead to exposure, 3 years ago, as a freshman, a no one, on a bad football team. Yeah, that really makes sense.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just like saying the name Tuiasosopo.

Yea that's the part that makes me kind of believe Te'o that somebody was fucking with him. I bet he just made up that story of how they met to cover his ass with his family. And then they couldn't shut up about it.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I wanted to believe he isn't involved. I honestly don't care. But I do care about jackasses like you jumping and saying someone in guilty before all the facts are in. But you are a jackass. A massive jackass. Which is why you go on ignore.

LOL....

So I'm a jackass because I have the ability to point out utter BS in a proven liar's story?

Okay, fine, I'll be that. But so far, everything I've posted has been fact based, and is logical. I've lead you to the water......you have to decide to drink or not.

I'm still waiting on why any sane person should believe someone would pull off this "hoax" for 3 years with NO payoff......

But hey, you keep waiting for someone else to TELL you whats right in front of your face, and keep getting mad at those of us who CAN put 2+2 together. If that works for you, go for it. But I'm going to continue to challenge your line of thinking if it makes no sense in the boundaries of the discussion at hand.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lead to exposure, 3 years ago, as a freshman, a no one, on a bad football team. Yeah, that really makes sense.

A no one? He was highly recruited.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously just start laughing every time I think about this............LMAO

I forget about it.....then I come back across this thread again and I just start fuckin' laughing. It's so sad.....and that's why it's so amazingly hilarious.

The guy sat there on TV and explained how his girlfriend was his fuel........even before she died :pound:

LOL...And he didn't even meet her. I am staying away from Mormons.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet somehow, it makes more sense to you that someone would decide to make him the mark of a huge 3 year spanning hoax? This same nobody freshman?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A no one? He was highly recruited.

He wasn't a big enough name to think that this would possibly lead to good exposure. He isn't a QB or a RB or even a WR or DE. He isn't a glamor position. He was essentially a no one as a freshman. No way was he thinking about Heisman exposure 3 years down the road.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see what you say Jackass.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....

So I'm a jackass because I have the ability to point out utter BS in a proven liar's story?

Okay, fine, I'll be that. But so far, everything I've posted has been fact based, and is logical. I've lead you to the water......you have to decide to drink or not.

I'm still waiting on why any sane person should believe someone would pull off this "hoax" for 3 years with NO payoff......

But hey, you keep waiting for someone else to TELL you whats right in front of your face, and keep getting mad at those of us who CAN put 2+2 together. If that works for you, go for it. But I'm going to continue to challenge your line of thinking if it makes no sense in the boundaries of the discussion at hand.

I'm reserving judgement until I find out everything.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said maybe something wrong with him the head. If it is true, I am just itching to know, why?

I mean why did he even lie about meeting her after Stanford game? It is just a weird situation.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reserving judgement until I find out everything.

That's fine.

But do you see my point at all? Does my line of questioning make any sense to you?

Te'o, and Notre Dame's story has more holes than swiss cheese. INNOCENT VICTIMS don't lie repeatedly.

This is why I'm already sold he's in on it. The question I'm waiting to see answered is WHY he did it.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said maybe something wrong with him the head. If it is true, I am just itching to know, why?

I mean why did he even lie about meeting her after Stanford game? It is just a weird situation.

Do we even know if there was even a Stanford game that year? Do they play Stanford yearly? Guess I'll go look up the schedule.

Last edited by a moderator: