• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manning done in Denver?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't retire he'll have that HGH investigation hanging over his head while the assault accuser goes on The View.

He retires and those things lose aren't headlines any longer.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't retire he'll have that HGH investigation hanging over his head while the assault accuser goes on The View.

He retires and those things lose aren't headlines any longer.

Not true. The assault accuser cannot go out and voice anything on this situation without Manning coming after her with a major lawsuit just like she did to him when his dad wrote about it in his book and then when Manning talked about it on ESPN. She sued him both times for breaking the agreement of the gag order on the situation. So no she will not be on The View any time soon.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't be back with the Broncos. Too much money going to a guy who graded out as the worst QB in the league. Throw in he just doesn't fit what Kubiak wants to do with this offense. He did somewhat figure it out in the playoffs that he is no longer the all star of the team but it was more about making sure you don't put the defense in a bad situation and let them go out and win the game. He fought that like crazy for the first 9 games of the season and almost cost us a few of those games.

Yes I do think things soured between Manning and Elway this past season. Elway asked Peyton to take a $10 million pay cut. Nobody likes to hear that from their boss that their pay is going to get cut in half because of performance on the field. Manning is smart but he still has his pride. Throw in then firing the coach he came to play for especially the OC in Gase and like I said putting him then in a scheme that he hadn't played in 10+ years. I'm glad he got his 2nd ring but at least when it comes to Denver they are moving forward without him. Now maybe he goes elsewhere but I think the team has made it very clear that it is in the best interest of both parties that they part ways.

cd, do you really think without PM, Brock would have took them to the SB and won this yr....I don't, and I think PM's part in taking them there and winning is way under appreciated....Ravens fans are very acquainted with leaning on the D to win games until Joe came along and we understand that even with that great D, you have to score points and manage the game without turnovers....
But the D needs that from the O as much as the O needs the stops and take aways from the D....
I think he deserves a lot of credit, without him, they lose the SD game and #1 seed with HF and don't make the SB....
Even against the odds, the old man out gunned em'.....That is admirable !!:yo:

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, do you really think without PM, Brock would have took them to the SB and won this yr....I don't, and I think PM's part in taking them there and winning is way under appreciated....Ravens fans are very acquainted with leaning on the D to win games until Joe came along and we understand that even with that great D, you have to score points and manage the game without turnovers....
But the D needs that from the O as much as the O needs the stops and take aways from the D....
I think he deserves a lot of credit, without him, they lose the SD game and #1 seed with HF and don't make the SB....
Even against the odds, the old man out gunned em'.....That is admirable !!:yo:

Manning was terrible during the regular season, but at least he understood that all he had to be in the playoffs was a game manager. Just don't turn the ball over and let the great defense carry the team to the Super Bowl title. He played smart football during the playoffs. I think Osweiler is on his way to becoming a very good QB, but we definitely don't know if the Broncos would have won it all with him in the playoffs. Maybe with his lack of experience he would have thrown some killer INTs. Going back to Manning was a great move, but now it's time to move on from him and go forward with Osweiler.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning was terrible during the regular season, but at least he understood that all he had to be in the playoffs was a game manager. Just don't turn the ball over and let the great defense carry the team to the Super Bowl title. He played smart football during the playoffs. I think Osweiler is on his way to becoming a very good QB, but we definitely don't know if the Broncos would have won it all with him in the playoffs. Maybe with his lack of experience he would have thrown some killer INTs. Going back to Manning was a great move, but now it's time to move on from him and go forward with Osweiler.

I agree that it is time to move on, but give him the credit...No game manager could read the D and audible as quick and correctly as he did....Not to mention with a bad hip and foot....The guy was invaluable to that win IMO....

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he retires and then goes to ESPN or a network as a commentator.
If he becomes a commentator I hope it's on local tv in the TN area. Great QB but I can't stand listening to his nasally ass voice. I see him as some kind of GM and or part owner.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he becomes a commentator I hope it's on local tv in the TN area. Great QB but I can't stand listening to his nasally ass voice. I see him as some kind of GM and or part owner.
ESPN would probably hire him they love having annoying commentators.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be more shocked if a team wanted to get within a country mile of him at this point to be quite frank.

I'd take Peyton Manning over Dan Orlovsky without a second thought if the Lions didn't have to sell the Ford Company to get him. He might be lacking in skills but I'm sure he's not lacking in knowledge. The offensive line coach could probably learn a lot ...lol