• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mancini vs Balotelli... enough is enough

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the worst. Such a waste of talent.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Balotelli is an *awesome* talent, IMO. One of the most talented players in the world. Needs to find the right situation, which will be very tough - Mancini has given him more chances than most - but he might figure it out at some point too.

Honestly some of the stuff that's said about him is overblown. He's a strange guy with a temper and doesn't seem very smart, but he's not getting himself into any real trouble....more like an endless series of minor infractions and selfishness.

See the remarks from Cavani today or yesterday, saying he'd love to play with Balo in Napoli......except City doesn't even want to sell him. That's how good he is, the best teams want him even despite his shortcomings. I would really love to see him go to Napoli, would be a great spot for him - some tough and good role models, unlike City where he supposedly has TEVEZ as a mentor......LOL.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few Italian players I like watching.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balotelli is an *awesome* talent, IMO. One of the most talented players in the world. Needs to find the right situation, which will be very tough - Mancini has given him more chances than most - but he might figure it out at some point too.

Honestly some of the stuff that's said about him is overblown. He's a strange guy with a temper and doesn't seem very smart, but he's not getting himself into any real trouble....more like an endless series of minor infractions and selfishness.

See the remarks from Cavani today or yesterday, saying he'd love to play with Balo in Napoli......except City doesn't even want to sell him. That's how good he is, the best teams want him even despite his shortcomings. I would really love to see him go to Napoli, would be a great spot for him - some tough and good role models, unlike City where he supposedly has TEVEZ as a mentor......LOL.

Well said space! Tremendous talent paired with an underwhelming psyche.