• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man U vs. Real Madrid

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
One of those plays where they need an orange card....could have gone either way to me. Frankly, remember the World Cup final game where De Jong did the same thing to Xabi Alonso, Howard Webb got destroyed for not giving red there. So the ref probably can't win on that call.

Interesting match.....not great, because no 11 v 10 match ever is. Madrid basically deserved the win though, they were better over two legs.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
But not starting Rooney......I have to see an explanation for that. Even if you want to play a defensive style, Rooney is your best option at striker, or even other positions, because he's energetic and can keep possession. Hard to figure.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn I had to work!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of those plays where they need an orange card....could have gone either way to me. Frankly, remember the World Cup final game where De Jong did the same thing to Xabi Alonso, Howard Webb got destroyed for not giving red there. So the ref probably can't win on that call.

Interesting match.....not great, because no 11 v 10 match ever is. Madrid basically deserved the win though, they were better over two legs.

Snap, i remember that play in the final... De Jong's kick was much more brutal IMO... so terrible that it wasn't called...

Man U started the match attacking and had momentum... I won't allow them to blame the ref for sending off Nani as a reason to stop playing...

Lopez made some solid saves all day... I promise you Casillas would've let them in....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But not starting Rooney......I have to see an explanation for that. Even if you want to play a defensive style, Rooney is your best option at striker, or even other positions, because he's energetic and can keep possession. Hard to figure.

Yeah, I didn't get that one nor did I realize Rooney wasn't in til the announcer mentioned it... Welback and Nani were having good games. What happened to Hernendez? now that i think about it... whoa... working and watching really divided my attention...