1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Making the Jump to a Nice Private Course

Discussion in 'Golf Forum' started by NEhomer, Dec 7, 2017.

1. NEhomer

NEhomer Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 391

My buddy and I have tired of our current league at the muni we play so we're going to apply for membership to this place:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a very nice private club and the membership fees are reasonable. So I'm very excited about next year 'cause my motivation to continue to practice and play well could use a shot in the arm. The name of the club is the Wyantenuk Country Club in Egremont, MA.

• Like Like x 2
  2. NEhomer

NEhomer Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 391

I'm told that the membership committee is meeting on the 17th so I should know my status shortly after that. Not too worried but it'll be nice to get confirmation.

3. ATL96Steeler

ATL96Steeler Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Cool...It's always nice to join a club with a buddy unless you know members already.

I've toyed with joining a club, the non golf events wouldn't interest me much so the playing golf numbers just haven't worked out for me unless I can play twice a week.

It will light a fire in your game to play in the member-member, weekly games, etc.

Course looks awesome...Hope it all works out on the confirmation.

Enjoy!

4. packerzrule

packerzrule Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain Supporting Member Level 1

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 2,449

Went to their website to check it out. Would have been nice to have more pics of the course but got really intrigued with the Lobster sammich on the lunch menu :suds:

Good luck brother.