• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Make Michigan Football Great Again!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know this how?
Don't pay him no mind he's still mad over back and forth trolling that went on during the off season. I believe he is attempting to compare me to Thumper and attempting to get a response. Either way he's well off base and doing exactly what he claims to be angry about. Yeah I trolled back,took responsibility for my part in the trolling and let it go. I also put him on ignore this is the college football boards not the water cooler.And i am not participating in trolling with anyone who wants to make things up and disrupt the college football boards. So this is the only time I will address it. I'm not going to go back and forth with blanket insults.If he can't control himself he can keep that junk in the water cooler.If he chooses to follow me around and disrupt the other forums thats on him. I can't make his choices I can only do my part and hit iggy. I'm here to talk football as it should be

And FWIW on topic as much as i mock Michigan. I think y'all have a very good shot this year.Good luck michgrad its finally almost kickoff :suds:

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't pay him no mind he's still mad over back and forth trolling that went on during the off season. I believe he is attempting to compare me to Thumper and attempting to get a response. Either way he's well off base and doing exactly what he claims to be angry about. Yeah I trolled back,took responsibility for my part in the trolling and let it go. I also put him on ignore this is the college football boards not the water cooler.And i am not participating in trolling with anyone who wants to make things up and disrupt the college football boards. So this is the only time I will address it. I'm not going to go back and forth with blanket insults.If he can't control himself he can keep that junk in the water cooler.If he chooses to follow me around and disrupt the other forums thats on him. I can't make his choices I can only do my part and hit iggy. I'm here to talk football as it should be

And FWIW on topic as much as i mock Michigan. I think y'all have a very good shot this year.Good luck michgrad its finally almost kickoff :suds:

Thanks, Clarkson. I'm cautiously optimistic about Michigan's chances. As for Bamabear 82, his name-calling has never had any potency because it's all he has. He should know better than to come to a gunfight without any bullets.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Clarkson. I'm cautiously optimistic about Michigan's chances. As for Bamabear 82, his name-calling has never had any potency because it's all he has. He should know better than to come to a gunfight without any bullets.
IMO we all behaved poorly including myself. But this kind of stuff has no place on the college football boards.Disrupting threads and sub forums with things that belong in the water cooler :L And I'm done with the childish fighting so there is no gun fight. I won't acknowledge it anymore if people want to follow me around and act that way..... I'm keeping it to college football if they want to talk football fine.

As far as Michigan you guys had a great draft class. And Michigan did look good last year. If they adjust well at QB I can see Michigan having a lot of potential for a playoff spot. And to be honest Michigan being on the rise again is good for college football in general. Its good to see the traditional teams returning to the top

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miley Cyrus while Alabama is the Champion. Somehow I am not getting the Correlation, but I am not sure it's a social improvement.

mileycyrus.jpg

Her tits never got any bigger....

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to thank Jim for coaching up Fournette in pee-wee league ball...
Does that big motherfucker need much coaching? Just give him the ball and get the fuck outta the way. Don't tell anybody I said this, because I'll only deny it, but I like that dude. I love to watch that mofo running over ninjas.