• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mahomes learning a twitter lesson

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not even close to Dak and Dez posting pictures of them and 10 other people ignoring a Texas mandate to stay inside, no gyms and no gathering and still doing it anyway and posting pictures.
10 others? Really? I count 5 in the first workout, add the guy with the camera OK there's at least 6.

2nd Texas has not ordered a Stay Inside order and he specifically said you can exercise/workout.
Other than the group pic I haven't seen where they are closer than 6 feet apart, maybe they were but by evidence I've seen you and Florio are both morons.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter makes everyone stupid.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 others? Really? I count 5 in the first workout, add the guy with the camera OK there's at least 6.

2nd Texas has not ordered a Stay Inside order and he specifically said you can exercise/workout.
Other than the group pic I haven't seen where they are closer than 6 feet apart, maybe they were but by evidence I've seen you and Florio are both morons.
where we are, back then. We were supposed to stay in groups of 6 or less so............

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not even close to Dak and Dez posting pictures of them and 10 other people ignoring a Texas mandate to stay inside, no gyms and no gathering and still doing it anyway and posting pictures.
I don't know about the Texas mandate and I don't know what the situation is like in whatever town they were in, but that was pretty dumb. These athletes are just idiots sometimes. Instead of setting an example they not only do that but post it to social media. When you do things like that you risk the lives of everyone you come into contact with after that and possibly medical professionals and others that don't have the luxury of staying inside and isolating. I know too many people who have this thing and some that have died, but I guess it's different in NY so hard for me to compare to where ever Dak et al were.

And the worst part of that was bringing Dez back into the mix :gaah:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where we are, back then. We were supposed to stay in groups of 6 or less so............
Same here, and I fully understand Gyms (4 Hour Fitness and LVAC) being closed because everyone is using the same equipment. The Nellis Gym is still open but they have very strict admittance at the moment. I'm not sure how strict but as of today I'm Mission Essential on base and I can use the Commissary and BX, but I don't think I'm allowed in the gym. I believe it's only available the Active Duty military until further notice.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you’re a fucking idiot. You think most golfers travel via private jet? There’s airports, TSA, luggage, rental cars, hotels, meals, etc. Also you expect them to travel alone and handle all that stuff?

It takes just a minimal amount of critical analysis to prevent a dumbass from saying the stupid shit you say but I can see that even that minimal amount is beyond your capabilities.

Oh look at the jerkoff hanging himself on the private jet point of my post and completely ignore the fact that THEY CAN DRIVE TO DIFFERENT GOLF COURSES.

In the words of the late great Hank the Angry Drunken Dwwarf, go have sex with your mother.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the Texas mandate and I don't know what the situation is like in whatever town they were in, but that was pretty dumb. These athletes are just idiots sometimes. Instead of setting an example they not only do that but post it to social media. When you do things like that you risk the lives of everyone you come into contact with after that and possibly medical professionals and others that don't have the luxury of staying inside and isolating. I know too many people who have this thing and some that have died, but I guess it's different in NY so hard for me to compare to where ever Dak et al were.

Dak is in a tough position though cause he’s literally about to get tagged and has 100 million guaranteed on the line. It was dumb but people have been a shit ton summer then him. I live near a park that the city taped off with yellow tape around the playground yet there are families out there letting their kids play on one of the filthiest areas in our country (Jungle Gyms). I’m kind of surprised this wasn’t a bigger story cause the media loves to jump on the Cowboys ass.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a problem with his tweet.

Yeah, that's pretty trashy to tweet.

Nothing wrong about that tweet at all IMO.

The above illustrates the risks of posting on Twitter. You could say something completely neutral, innocent and not offensive, but somewhere, some flake ass oversensitive person(s) gets upset for no reason and brings down heat on you.

Its better not to be on Twitter at all.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Rich assholes like Tiger and Phil don't have private jets? Their sweat shop sponsors like Nike don't have private jets for them? We have uncrossable fire pits and other video game like obstacles in this country that are preventing these guys to drive? Oh man, what a crazy task that would be for people to drive an automobile.

The biggest hindrance to these golfers would be that they wouldn't be able to have the benefit of some caddie lugging their bag across the course.

You are a clown. What are you even doing posting right now? You should be at some little kid's birthday party making balloon animals.

you’re a fucking idiot. You think most golfers travel via private jet? There’s airports, TSA, luggage, rental cars, hotels, meals, etc. Also you expect them to travel alone and handle all that stuff?

It takes just a minimal amount of critical analysis to prevent a dumbass from saying the stupid shit you say but I can see that even that minimal amount is beyond your capabilities.

Oh look at the jerkoff hanging himself on the private jet point of my post and completely ignore the fact that THEY CAN DRIVE TO DIFFERENT GOLF COURSES.

In the words of the late great Hank the Angry Drunken Dwwarf, go have sex with your mother.

Lord forgive me, but this ----^ is what I love about this place.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check Angel Park.
Unless they're in direct violation of the Governor's orders, Angel Park should be closed. If it isn't then my guess is it's already booked to the max. Even before Sisolak came down with the closure order, Angel Park was a madhouse. I was playing Aliante. Never had trouble getting tee times and no problems with only a twosome or threesome playing. Can't say the course was wide open at all times, but we rarely had any waiting at the tee boxes. Aliante isn't as challenging as Angel Park, but I always found the latter too crowded, even when every course was open.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they're in direct violation of the Governor's orders, Angel Park should be closed. If it isn't then my guess is it's already booked to the max. Even before Sisolak came down with the closure order, Angel Park was a madhouse. I was playing Aliante. Never had trouble getting tee times and no problems with only a twosome or threesome playing. Can't say the course was wide open at all times, but we rarely had any waiting at the tee boxes. Aliante isn't as challenging as Angel Park, but I always found the latter too crowded, even when every course was open.
I just read the change Sisolak made. Apparently some were bitching about Golf Courses being open and he bent over like the limp dick he is.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the change Sisolak made. Apparently some were bitching about Golf Courses being open and he bent over like the limp dick he is.
What I heard was a bunch of people sent pics of golfers standing nearby one another and shit like that. Golf was the perfect escape from being clammed up in the house all day. Fresh air, natural social distancing, a little exercise. And these weasily little snitches ruined it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I heard was a bunch of people sent pics of golfers standing nearby one another and shit like that. Golf was the perfect escape from being clammed up in the house all day. Fresh air, natural social distancing, a little exercise. And these weasily little snitches ruined it.
More likely than not those guys standing close to each other are either related or very close personal friends. I walk hand in hand with my wife, is some snowflake going to send that picture to Sisolak and then we can't walk after dinner anymore either?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of fresh hell are you guys living in where they shut down your golf courses? All the courses in Kansas City are still open. No carts or food or beverages but why stop people from golfing when you are 300 yards away from other people?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of fresh hell are you guys living in where they shut down your golf courses? All the courses in Kansas City are still open. No carts or food or beverages but why stop people from golfing when you are 300 yards away from other people?
Limp Governor.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF!!!
How stupid can you guys be:L
I hope this is fake

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He just doesn’t get it man. Someone needs to sit this kid down and let him know he’s a role model and the QB of the most popular team in the NFL.
Pandemic be damned, Dak Prescott hosts a party for 30 - ProFootballTalk

@Woops. Didn’t see your post.