• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M’s @ Rangers July 14-17

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M's and Braves are the only two teams with a 14 game winning streak this season. The M's can make it a league leading 15 at home against the Astros coming out of the break.

I believe that would match the franchise record as well.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stros come out of the break Thurs. with a double header at home against the Yanks. Then travel to Seattle for a 3 game set.

So M's will be fully rested while Houston will have burned a few relievers the day before against a very good team.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stros come out of the break Thurs. with a double header at home against the Yanks. Then travel to Seattle for a 3 game set.

So M's will be fully rested while Houston will have burned a few relievers the day before against a very good team.
That's weird.... how did that happen?

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird.... how did that happen?
The lockout forced the Yankees to rescheduled their first week of the season schedule.

They were supposed to start the season in Texas with 7 games between the Rangers and Astros but that got axed due to the lockout.

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lockout forced the Yankees to rescheduled their first week of the season schedule.

They were supposed to start the season in Texas with 7 games between the Rangers and Astros but that got axed due to the lockout.
Good to know. I saw the stros had 1 game already against them and it looked sandwiched between two other series in an odd way, but didn't see any PPD or anything.

Either way, it doesn't mean the M's will win, but sure adds a bit to their chances for that 15th straight. Unless they have some rust from all those days off. /shrug

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know. I saw the stros had 1 game already against them and it looked sandwiched between two other series in an odd way, but didn't see any PPD or anything.

Either way, it doesn't mean the M's will win, but sure adds a bit to their chances for that 15th straight. Unless they have some rust from all those days off. /shrug
Yup. Supposed to be a 3 games series against the Stros and 4 against the Rangers in Texas. The single game and the doubleheader after the AS will close out the Astros series in Texas. They still have a doubleheader against the Rangers in what’s supposed to just be a 3 games series to close out the season for 4.

As far as I know this only applied to the Yankees bc of lockout…. maybe some other teams as well I just haven’t checked.