• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Louisville opened up -5.5

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UL opens up originally with a -5.5 line, now it sits comfortably at -5.

Does anyone else think that's a huge way to get a bunch of UK guys to bet the house on it?

I'm surprised, I feel like UL has underperformed and UK and got it together in the tourney. This will be a great game though.

Who likes who and why??
I'm going to be a massive homer and pick UK over UL. Reason being...UL front line is on avg. 3 inches shorter. Back court is smaller also. UK beat UL when they had Chane Behanon. He's gone now...dismissed from team. Strong rebounder they need

Randle didn't play 2nd half in Dec. He will be playing Friday
UK bpi rated 5.

Plus Kramer and Shane picked against UK all the way thru...so we're good to go!!

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be a massive homer and pick UK over UL. Reason being...UL front line is on avg. 3 inches shorter. Back court is smaller also. UK beat UL when they had Chane Behanon. He's gone now...dismissed from team. Strong rebounder they need

Randle didn't play 2nd half in Dec. He will be playing Friday
UK bpi rated 5.

Plus Kramer and Shane picked against UK all the way thru...so we're good to go!!

It's okay to be a homer!

UK is a bad matchup for Louisville, no doubt about it. Plus UL always plays UK like a bunch if pansies. I think it'll be a great game, if UK can stay consistent and play like they did against WSU (there best game of the year) UK wins a super close one, if not Ill take UL. I think they edge it out either way, but I can absolutely see UK with the W.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay to be a homer!

UK is a bad matchup for Louisville, no doubt about it. Plus UL always plays UK like a bunch if pansies. I think it'll be a great game, if UK can stay consistent and play like they did against WSU (there best game of the year) UK wins a super close one, if not Ill take UL. I think they edge it out either way, but I can absolutely see UK with the W.

Thanks CoollStory....but there is a lot of hatred between these two schools and coaches..so you never know who will win...sometimes the favorite...and sometimes not. This is not a rivalry..it is blood lust hatred and disdain for the other school.