• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lost in YouTube

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the chili peppers are the best live band I've ever seen. I wasn't alive in the 60s, I'm sure if I was able to see everyone I wish I could have seen I'd have a different opinion, but I've seen some bands, no one comes close to touching the chili peppers live from my experience. Sadly, I refuse to pay more than $100 a ticket at this point in my life, so I probably won't see them again, because concert ticket prices have gone off the deep end...
\

I hear ya on not wanting to pay exorbitant prices for tickets. I will say though that the RHCP are one of the few bands who can at least justify higher prices by the fact they've kept themselves in great condition and put everything into their shows. Considering I'm not really a fan (I don't hate them; I'm just more into jazz), that's high praise.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even a metalica fan, but flea talking about them makes me want to be. Flea' s the shit. Seems like a genuinely cool and pure dude, not even factoring in God status rock bassist. Ran across this 'what did you get in the record store' a while back. He's literally in tears about gowns J Dilla album touched touched him on a hike. @blindbaby you might appreciate cuz jazz.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even a metalica fan, but flea talking about them makes me want to be. Flea' s the shit. Seems like a genuinely cool and pure dude, not even factoring in God status rock bassist. Ran across this 'what did you get in the record store' a while back. He's literally in tears about gowns J Dilla album touched touched him on a hike. @blindbaby you might appreciate cuz jazz.

I'll check it out later as my soundcard is, "busy" right now. lol

My daughter was at their concert 4 years ago in Vancouver and I really liked the fact that she relayed to me that the band as a whole said, "support local music". Doesn't seem like much, but it's a great concept. So yeah, I have a lot of respect for them as a band and their longevity.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tour? Or, better idea, rage... Chris Cornell seems to be losing his shit.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fuck... I regret not seeing these guys.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheDayMan

Did you watch the above video? Patton is fucking ruthless. When he introduces the band, he introduces the members of Mr. Bungle and states who they are dressed up as...Trey Spruance is dressed as the ghost of Hilel Slovak!!:yikes: One of em' dressed as the ghost of River Phoenix...:eek:

Behind them, is Saddam Hussein holding up a sign(lol the only explanation given)

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheDayMan

Did you watch the above video? Patton is fucking ruthless. When he introduces the band, he introduces the members of Mr. Bungle and states who they are dressed up as...Trey Spruance is dressed as the ghost of Hilel Slovak!!:yikes: One of em' dressed as the ghost of River Phoenix...:eek:

Behind them, is Saddam Hussein holding up a sign(lol the only explanation given)
Yeah, that feud really escalated. And they both publicly denied it for a while, and then did this kind of stuff, or on the chili peppers side got faith no more or whatever band he was working with at the time thrown off of bills. I recently saw a picture of Keidis in a Mr. Bungle shirt, it was getting passed around Facebook with the caption 'busted'. :laugh:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that feud really escalated. And they both publicly denied it for a while, and then did this kind of stuff, or on the chili peppers side got faith no more or whatever band he was working with at the time thrown off of bills. I recently saw a picture of Keidis in a Mr. Bungle shirt, it was getting passed around Facebook with the caption 'busted'. :laugh:

couple of egomaniacs in a dick contest