• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lorenzo Ward's resume

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a copy of it laying around?

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how much this was on Ward. S.Carolina surely didn't expect A&M to come out firing on all cylinders and S.Carolina seemed to have a good bit of youth in the secondary. Also, I'd say A&M's offensive line is one of the best units in college football.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time the TAMmies lit up a team like that in a high-profile game, the defensive coordinator found himself in South Carolina shortly thereafter. (HI BRENT!)

I'll admit that it's way early, sure. But Sumlin and his staff coached circles around S.Car last night.

Just sayin'...Ward and especially Brown better formulate something, and quick.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USCe definitely didn't look prepared in the least. On either side of the ball really, imo.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that last night was the first meeting ever. South Catolina knows how to beat Clemson, and Clemson has yet to respond.

Did you just start watching football or this rivalry? It's been going on for more than 5 years. And you have got to be fucking kidding me about "have yet to respond." No, what you've seen is USC finally respond. We've been kicking chicken ass for over a hundred years brother.

65-42-4 overall, my friend.

:suds:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just start watching football or this rivalry? It's been going on for more than 5 years. And you have got to be fucking kidding me about "have yet to respond." No, what you've seen is USC finally respond. We've been kicking chicken ass for over a hundred years brother.

65-42-4 overall, my friend.

:suds:

It's been 5 years since Clemson "responded". The Ole Ball Coach has their number as of late. Call me out on it when Clemson wins, and I will eat my crow. But Dabo has got to beat his biggest rival before Clemson can realistically be considered a national powerhouse. Same goes for South Carolina losing 2 games a year.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I will agree with you that I think we are need of a win against USC, I disagree that beating them confirms us as a national power. Not that I think we are now, just saying beating USC doesn't prove anything. I think 9-3, 10-2, and 11-1 records being put up consistently says enough. We're not there yet, but we are improving.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I will agree with you that I think we are need of a win against USC, I disagree that beating them confirms us as a national power. Not that I think we are now, just saying beating USC doesn't prove anything. I think 9-3, 10-2, and 11-1 records being put up consistently says enough. We're not there yet, but we are improving.

And if Clemson gets over that hump, they will be recognized as the best team in the state. You can't be the best team if you aren't even the best in your own state. Hence the reason Auburn is considered to be better than Alabama right now, and probably the only reason Alabama isn't preseason #1.