• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ being fined for spitting

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't spit (even though you're outside)..Does that take away golf's status as a sport?

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't spit (even though you're outside)..Does that take away golf's status as a sport?

Well it is a courtesy.. Think about how much work goes into making those greens as immaculate as they are. They should be respected. But its not like he's walking around whacking Red Man all over the fuckers... One spit in anger shouldn't be a headline IMO. Shit... I've seen dykes on the LPGA do it!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is a courtesy.. Think about how much work goes into making those greens as immaculate as they are. They should be respected. But its not like he's walking around whacking Red Man all over the fuckers... One spit in anger shouldn't be a headline IMO. Shit... I've seen dykes on the LPGA do it!

LOL :L

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is plenty of hot chicks out there too, Red... They just can't play as well as the men. Although a few of them have beat me head to head before.... Just not from the same tees that I was playing.

The unfortunately short list of those that I've played w/
Morgan Pressel
Natalie Gulbis
Brittany Lincicome

Not hot but famous
Dottie Pepper
~actually, I'd still fuck her

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many people just hear this story about him spitting on a green and start drawing conclusions.............my dad called me up and was like "I've always hated that cocksucker and now he goes and spits in the cup!"

I told him to watch the video on youtube..........Tiger is just marking his ball, then he turns and spits without even thinking about it........and he did not spit in the cup. I've done that before by accident on a green..........I spit all the time when I'm outside, it's just natural.

If you watch the video you will notice Tiger gets up and walks over to the spit and wipes it away with his putter like a gentleman.

I get so fed up with people trying to find every little thing wrong with him just because of what's happened over the past couple of years.

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Could be around $10,000. WHich is a damned expensive lugey.