• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMFAO at Louisville football

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going for a new world rainbow record @droider ? Reach for the stars.

rainbow_potential_800.jpg

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness. I can appreciate @droider and his posts. He never fights back. He just gets down on all fours and takes it like a champ. I laugh every time. He is a true hero and voice of the LGBTzkyekjdlkjfarmanimalsEskimosAndPlantlife community.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny if anyone ever took him off their radar.

LSU sure did...I don't see any more clamoring out of BR to bring him in. Maybe they're just playin' it cool, but it seems like they soured on Herman after the SMU and Navy losses, and with how Orgeron has coached.

I don't think there's any question Herman wants a "better" job, though.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU sure did...I don't see any more clamoring out of BR to bring him in. Maybe they're just playin' it cool, but it seems like they soured on Herman after the SMU and Navy losses, and with how Orgeron has coached.

I don't think there's any question Herman wants a "better" job, though.

Maybe they were considering Orgeron as a full time guy? no clue whats going on in the bayou.

My perspective on Houston's disappointing month where they didn't get into the B12, lost to Navy, and lost to SMU was that Herman became much more affordable and more likely to leave Houston. If they're undefeated right now, they'd be top 4 and headed to the CFP. If the B12 actually let them in and they got to the CFP, I don't know that Herman leaves....they'd pay him $6m to stay.

Now that none of that has happened, he seems much more attainable to me.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that none of that has happened, he seems much more attainable to me.

I don't doubt that Texas boosters right now are paying off Longhorn players to throw the Kansas game so they can fire Charlie Strong. The only question is, will they get to enough of them?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't doubt that Texas boosters right now are paying off Longhorn players to throw the Kansas game so they can fire Charlie Strong. The only question is, will they get to enough of them?

Kansas isn't winning that game no matter what, unless you score the touchdowns for them.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas is in a strange spot where the players and administration both really back Strong, but the boosters hate him.

In the end, the boosters call the shots.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I asked this once already but...

Why is this fucker still here?
Because if just being a douche nozzle was a bannable offense they would have to wipe out 1/4 of this site? :noidea:
Droider is the perfect example of a poster that if you really hate is super easy to ignore. Just don't open his threads and your problem is solved. I think quite a few just love to have a place to test out all of their neat fag memes. Let them have their sandbox.

:suds:

Jchurch06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes it better that all those Louisville players took to Twitter to bitch about the rankings Tuesday night then come out and lay an egg like that

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess last night's loss really puts an end to any hope (albeit faint) that Louisville had of making the playoffs.