• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO Kliff Kingsburry flirts with Single moms of recruits

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. He really is a douchebag. This isn't a secret. And he talks like he's black. Fucking annoying. The Techtards aren't our rival, btw.......

Sure. A school that is in the same conference as you, same state as you, is not your rival. Riiiggghhhtt.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. A school that is in the same conference as you, same state as you, is not your rival. Riiiggghhhtt.

No, pretty sure OU and Aggy are/were our rivals. Arkansas used to be as well. I'm an alum of the University of Texas, I'm pretty sure I know who our rivals are. TTECH isn't one of them.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SS30_White-351x351.jpg

One dollar bill at a time.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, Tech might wannabe a Texas rival but they aren't. Neither is Houston, or Rice, or SMU, or TCU or Baylor.

There was never anything special about a Texas vs Texas Tech game. Whether in the SWC or Big XII, it was just another conference game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, Tech might wannabe a Texas rival but they aren't. Neither is Houston, or Rice, or SMU, or TCU or Baylor.

There was never anything special about a Texas vs Texas Tech game. Whether in the SWC or Big XII, it was just another conference game.

Makes sense. The PAC has 4 schools in California, but USC only considers UCLA a true rival, even though we play all 3 every year.

There is a little bit of a minor rivalry with Stanford and I know UCLA and CAL have a bit of a rivalry, but in California the true rivalries are USC/UCLA and Stanford/CAL.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you are in the middle of nowhere, and have no tradition. You have to use gimmicks to pull in 3 star recruits.

I'm sure it's all fun and games at a Tech practice........but you still have to live in LUBBOCK. That's the biggest recruiting hurdle there is.

I also don't think he needs to tell people he's throwing game at player's moms......that's not a selling point, although it is pretty hilarious.......can you imagine the face of a kid looking at his moms and Kingsbury openly flirting in his living room???

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad actually went to Texas Tech freshman year then came back to transfer to Auburn seems he wasn't all that impressed with Lubbock either. In fact he never really talks about it I only know he went there because we met a guy once who graduated from there and he brought it up. I was probably 20 years old when that happen and didn't have a clue he had gone to TT before then.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad actually went to Texas Tech freshman year then came back to transfer to Auburn seems he wasn't all that impressed with Lubbock either. In fact he never really talks about it I only know he went there because we met a guy once who graduated from there and he brought it up. I was probably 20 years old when that happen and didn't have a clue he had gone to TT before then.

Lubbock blows; it fucking sucks. The only other Big 12 town that can come close to sucking as bad as Lubbock is Waco. If you were to rank both towns in terms of suckiness in the Big 12, they would rank as #1a and #1b.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you are in the middle of nowhere, and have no tradition. You have to use gimmicks to pull in 3 star recruits.

I'm sure it's all fun and games at a Tech practice........but you still have to live in LUBBOCK. That's the biggest recruiting hurdle there is.

I also don't think he needs to tell people he's throwing game at player's moms......that's not a selling point, although it is pretty hilarious.......can you imagine the face of a kid looking at his moms and Kingsbury openly flirting in his living room???

I don't know, Briles is pulling something out of his ass in Waco and is recruiting pretty good, although everybody knows he's got something shady going on there. Still, Waco is at least an hour and a half away from D/FW and about 2 hours away from Austin. Lubbock really is in the middle of nowhere. Once that shit smell hits the air, every recruit pukes and says HELL NO!