• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO At Boston

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can take your "lottery or bust" noise and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine!

Ainge goes in for smart trading and scouting, not high draft picks! And he's good at it!

Dude - he got Kevin Garnet handed to him as a free gift and got lucky as hell - at the right time when he did the lucky acquisitions of Pierce and Allen. They was a one and done team and got that one championship in the last 25 years. That is not all that wonderful

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The epitome of hypocrisy as spoken by some posters....Boston just traded their "prized" SG Crawford who was being revered by Celtics fans for a number of games he put up numbers. They're about to deal Rondo away which would leave them with who? Banking on future draft picks which may or may not materialize unless they fall to possibly top 3 picks. At the pace they're losing, no matter how hard they're playing, they won't make the playoffs in the least-east.

As Lakers fans we have no aspirations but you can't discount losing 3/5 of your starting line up including one Kobe Bryant and think they've got any chance in the stronger conference to even smell the playoffs.

got Kevin Garnet handed to him as a free gift and got lucky as hell - at the right time when he did the lucky acquisitions of Pierce and Allen. They was a one and done team and got that one championship in the last 25 years. That is not all that wonderful

hell yea, had that group for 6 years and got one title out of it, whoop whoop. We had Kobe/Pau and got back to back, now that's wonderful.

Ainge goes in for smart trading and scouting, not high draft picks! And he's good at it!

and if he trades Rondo just how good will he be at it?? Especially having a no-name college coach to run a storied franchise??

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The epitome of hypocrisy as spoken by some posters....Boston just traded their "prized" SG Crawford who was being revered by Celtics fans for a number of games he put up numbers. They're about to deal Rondo away which would leave them with who? Banking on future draft picks which may or may not materialize unless they fall to possibly top 3 picks. At the pace they're losing, no matter how hard they're playing, they won't make the playoffs in the least-east.

As Lakers fans we have no aspirations but you can't discount losing 3/5 of your starting line up including one Kobe Bryant and think they've got any chance in the stronger conference to even smell the playoffs.

hell yea, had that group for 6 years and got one title out of it, whoop whoop. We had Kobe/Pau and got back to back, now that's wonderful.

and if he trades Rondo just how good will he be at it?? Especially having a no-name college coach to run a storied franchise??

They have had one championship since 1988:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude - he got Kevin Garnet handed to him as a free gift and got lucky as hell - at the right time when he did the lucky acquisitions of Pierce and Allen. They was a one and done team and got that one championship in the last 25 years. That is not all that wonderful

Correction: Ainge took advantage when he learned KG wanted out of Minnesota.

Ainge can't be blamed for what happened before he became GM.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with the direction the Lakers are heading, I see NO championships in the near future. No talent around an aging and oft injured KoMe.....and no favorable optimism in the future...

Celtics could be relevant before the Lakers....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction: Ainge took advantage when he learned KG wanted out of Minnesota.

Ainge can't be blamed for what happened before he became GM.

I'm not saying he is to blame and he was correct to take the advantage, but let's not gett carried away either by saying he is really smart at making trades. He got lucky and that's about it.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't bet anything you can't afford to lose on Rondo being traded. Because that bet almost certainly would be a loser!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tlf, still laughing at Boston?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of ironic that TLF has..."You simply can't fix stupid - That's just the way it is" ..as his tag line...sorta sums him up right there.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that Boston is in a better position for a better future then the Lakers because of draft picks your on crack. Getting a good pick wont guarantee anything. You have to also go after some FA stars that our in their prime & want to play in Boston & from the looks of it Rondo might even be traded some time in the future. You gotta also spend some money & the Celtics don't want to do it, it will be another 25 years before they will be relevant again.

DREAM ON, Laker fans!

Celtics will probably be back in the Conference Finals within 7 years. 5 is more likely, actually.

Not this year or next, probably, but MUCH less than 25!

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bam. I for one liked Crawford. Danny ended up grabbing a first and a second for him.

You and I know that as he got Garnett , ray and others he needed assets.

He is literally stockpiling at a pace no one could imagine. He won't use all those picks, he will use them to go get his next superstar.

I don't mean to be smart but thats how every Laker free agent/ star that was acquired took place.

I really don't think you understand how players get added. I think if you read up on laker acquisitions of will understand and also know your team history.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, read up on Jerry west. He played for your team but he was also a GM for your team. He made some amazing deals. Very Danny esque dare I say.

Ya got to wheel and deal to rebuild.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock, I think your prediction has a near 100 percent chance to be true.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DREAM ON, Laker fans!

Celtics will probably be back in the Conference Finals within 7 years. 5 is more likely, actually.

Not this year or next, probably, but MUCH less than 25!

I'm sure you all thought the same thing after the 1988 title. How'd that work out for ya?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, read up on Jerry west. He played for your team but he was also a GM for your team. He made some amazing deals. Very Danny esque dare I say.

Ya got to wheel and deal to rebuild.

:laugh3::laugh3: Gotta love C's fans. I can remember when you were all screaming for Ainge's head. Then McHale gifts him KG and suddenly he's Jerry West? Thanks for the laugh!!:laugh3::laugh3:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3: Gotta love C's fans. I can remember when you were all screaming for Ainge's head. Then McHale gifts him KG and suddenly he's Jerry West? Thanks for the laugh!!:laugh3::laugh3:

Took the words right out my mouth.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody in Boston ever were screaming for his head. We know what a bad GM and ownership group is/was. Your experiencing that now but you struggle to see it.

And that is why I had to chuckle when this thread started.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see in your laker page you have these self doubts. Just be square on the main board. Right now la looks like fools

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next move is they resign gasoline for 10m per year cause of What he did 6 years ago